Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels - New Archer Class

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2352025
    replied
    after today

Leave a comment:

• R243011229
    replied
    anyone know When the class will be available?

Leave a comment:

• LadyKayla
    replied
    **** I forgot it said soon good thing I paused on choosing the characters XD

Leave a comment:

• LadyKayla
    replied
    Thank God I wasn't here for a long time and waited for this glorious moment XD

So sorry guys couldn't get in since the game was going glitchy and slow on me (yah I know pretty darn pathetic excuse what can I say?) T.T

Leave a comment:

• gemmi
    replied
    I always find it fun reading forums, the class isnt even out yet and already people complaining. Class change card- maybe there will be one, you never know. And as far as i have experienced, any class on this game can be op. It all depends on how you build the main and heros and of course how much money you spend.

Leave a comment:

• Kaslabarak
    replied
    well grats, according to your previous games, Archer was the most cheated class... So I guess it will be the same here, you damn know how to make an unbalance game after 6 month playing it...

Leave a comment:

• Kuromitsu
    replied
    On what servers are new classes, plz tell me !?!

Kuromitsu, s2 Sylvia's corpse

Leave a comment:

• jtagarda123
    replied
    when will be the release of this class and i hope that there is also exchange class card...

Leave a comment:

• R256223757
    replied
    Everything about this is terrible. The blatant "this class is OP" description, the late implementation and them basically telling anyone who heavily invested (time, money or both) in this game, that they are going to get screwed over by those who do not mind regrinding and repaying for everything, or new players getting an edge because their class, by the own admission of the company, is OP.

I cant even right now.

Leave a comment:

• Blackofblackest
    replied
    Can you imagine when this get implemented a server full of archers only?

Leave a comment:

• MagusRynd
    replied
    Originally posted by R268445569 View Post
    when we can play with this archer? or need pay for him?
    its 'coming soon'. no idea exactly when. and itll be a free starter class like mages and warriors, i believe

Leave a comment:

• R268445569
    replied
    when we can play with this archer? or need pay for him?

Leave a comment:

• MagusRynd
    replied
    Originally posted by tvukov26 View Post
    There wont be any class change card for god sake, thise archer is for long time already on chinese server, and its best class of all, kills easy mage or knight, and if you will want to play as archer you will have to start from 0 with him.
    i was considerin a new character on new server, might as well try this one. confused between seraphim and demon. seraphim seems like nother zerk. demon is somethin new

Leave a comment:

• xanide88
    replied
    can fix bug and release odin wep exchange first?

Leave a comment:

• tvukov26
    replied
    There wont be any class change card for god sake, thise archer is for long time already on chinese server, and its best class of all, kills easy mage or knight, and if you will want to play as archer you will have to start from 0 with him.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X