X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross-server Team Tournament Prize Confusion

Dear Players,

We understand there has been a lot of confusion and frustration concerning Angel Alecta and why she did not end up being the final prize for the event. Between when an event is first advertised and when it occurs there can often be differences between the original plan and the actual event. This was one of those occasions. As the developers didn’t make us aware of the change until after the event had begun these changes were never reflected in the posting on our forums. For this we are extremely sorry as we can understand this only added to player confusion. These situations are unfortunate, but do occur on occasion and R2Games has always made it clear that when there is a discrepancy between a forum posting and an in-game description that it is the in-game description that is valid.

In order to help make up for this confusion R2Games has contacted the developers and convinced them to add an extra event where players will be able to earn Royal Marks. This will allow players to earn enough Marks to purchase Alecta faster than originally intended.

Once again we are deeply sorry for the confusion, and thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Best,

R2Games LoA Ops Team

why even participate in new event i did not got my chest with royal marks for top 16 in knockouts not even emblem so why bother for nothing........
    Sweetie

Comment

First,
      there is no confusion at all, at best there is a mistake from you.
      Second,
      the mistake is also made on GTA forum, GTA are the developer isn't it ?
      Third,
      New event mean more money to spend to get what we should've got ?
      Forth,
      your disclaimer is : As we continue to develop and improve League of Angels, new updates may slightly change the appearance or effects of systems and classes in-game. Where any discrepancy between game and guide occurs, in-game data shall take precedence.
      Remove a prize from an event is not a "slightly change the appearance or effects of systems and classes in-game" and so do not apply here.

Even your apologizes are lie.

In the end, you made an advertise promising a reward Angel Alecta : http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....oming-May-28th!
      you made a second advertise pushing player to spend money to win this prize : http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....p-Easter-Bunny!
      And you do not deliver the prize. It have a name : a fraud.

Comment

Well Moratia, as I told you, I never expected them to give that angel away since it wasnt right in the champion chest or anywhere around event
        Freedy (15x Domi Champ, TOP16 CS TT)
        S75 Whitewater Camp
        Mystic lvl 73
        800k BR
        Zodiac: , ,
        Eternal Spire: , ,

Comment

The problem is bigger than it freedy, it is against the law. They push player to spend money for a prize they not give. It is a scam or a fraud.

Comment

Same here, Im still waiting for that Odins blade I should probably have. There werent many spenders on EU servers that could go in front of me for that blade... Hard to go through those 200 names in top 200 and check if they used that Reaver button or not and take away their pts yeee....
            Freedy (15x Domi Champ, TOP16 CS TT)
            S75 Whitewater Camp
            Mystic lvl 73
            800k BR
            Zodiac: , ,
            Eternal Spire: , ,

Comment

If they can't fix in game the trouble they put in with their lack of competence, they should refund diamonds player's spend to get illusion reward.

Comment

I been waiting on an unrelated ticket where I lost diamonds on the hot event when the new spire event started. They claim that they gave out a comp which make no sense at all because people that spend are trying to get ahead it is in no way any compensation to the person getting screwed over. (not to mention the Comps have never come close to what people lose) So after all my venting I'm just saying I'm with you guys, you deserve what you paid for, we all deserve what we pay for, end of story. All you mods can relay this message to whoever the hell it is you work for. I have never seen anything like this in any business/game I've ever played. You are stealing from people. It is unacceptable.

Comment

lol convinced them to make a extra event ??? is that about.
                  first of all we should have got alecta we pay our money to R2 and i think 90% of cashers are on R2 and not on GTA , so you should convince them to give the angel instead of make a new event.
                  Last edited by EdgeLOA; 06-10-2014, 08:06 AM.
                  S69 Foultusk Lair
                  IGN Jm4nsk1
                  Guild BloodOath
                  Alliance BloodOath
                  lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

what they want to say is....WE ARE NOT SORRY FOR TAKING YOUR MONEY...AND HEY...WE WILL GIVE YOU ANOTHER CHANCE TO SPEND MORE MONEY....
                    Originally posted by R2_Mars View Post
                    Dear Players,

We understand there has been a lot of confusion and frustration concerning Angel Alecta and why she did not end up being the final prize for the event. Between when an event is first advertised and when it occurs there can often be differences between the original plan and the actual event. This was one of those occasions. As the developers didn’t make us aware of the change until after the event had begun these changes were never reflected in the posting on our forums. For this we are extremely sorry as we can understand this only added to player confusion. These situations are unfortunate, but do occur on occasion and R2Games has always made it clear that when there is a discrepancy between a forum posting and an in-game description that it is the in-game description that is valid.

In order to help make up for this confusion R2Games has contacted the developers and convinced them to add an extra event where players will be able to earn Royal Marks. This will allow players to earn enough Marks to purchase Alecta faster than originally intended.

Once again we are deeply sorry for the confusion, and thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Best,

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Comment

Confusion? Hahahah thats the biggest ** ive seen in a decade of online gaming. The prize was stated Nothing was mention till event ended, winners lost the alecta, and ppl lost wagered prizes. So wat i see is that your bringing out a lame event where ppl have to spend more bloody money to get what they should have won... Yes? I smell another scam here too.

Well since this in by rights its a fraudulent scam to players alike especially since the Elite Eternal Spire where ppl paid diamonds to get ahead with it only to find out they lost it due to incompetance of neglect towards patch bug checks before release also for players to lose first time rewards etc also lose out with 2 compensations that doesnt make up for what was lost especially to diamond buyers hence a scam there.

And we dont understand why we can't be given what we are entitled too for loss.

Comment

Proud to say I didnt spend a single cent for this stupid game, and I am in top 30 from server1 ,if there is idiots to pay money for this, cry some more,developers dont gives a about you > CASHERS,hahaha
                        Last edited by EdgeLOA; 06-10-2014, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Hei man if u dont like with the game dont say something bad about cashers also. its different situation. and i NEVER CRY about this game u know even they gave something unfair to me. Thanks
                          Last edited by EdgeLOA; 06-10-2014, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Yep and now they add a new class forcing spenders to or non spenders to make a new account of move to a new server to try it out

I've never experienced such a poorly run company in my life

The only smart thing they have done is added - Subject to change on all their additions to the game - This way they get to shaft the poor morons that actually spend on this game

Comment

bhhooooooooooo....... bhhooooooooooooo....... haha! nice work GTArcade, and R2..... i will give my continuous ever lasting support to you guys...... take their money and say... sorry we need to change the reward....hahaha! we are excited really for your next event!!!! hahaha!

Comment

Working...
                              X