Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels - System Update 6/9

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - System Update 6/9

Dear Heroes and Angels,

A new version of League of Angels will be updated on June 9 at the following times:

6/8 23:30 PDT
    6/9 2:30 EDT
    6/9 7:30 GMT
    6/9 14:30 GMT+8

The misleading description for Glacial Wolf Soul Shards has been modified. (The correct amount of shards to synthesize the Glacial Wolf is 200, not 10.) Thank you for your continued support, and we hope to see you in game!

Regards,

R2Games LoA Ops Team

so does this include everything else from the other thread too? the wages, and the fixing of the idun ring it is monday after all :P

Comment

Ahem... Compensation for the misleading wording?
      Everything is to blame...
      On R2Games

Comment

fixing the wording on the shards isnt the highest priority surely, fix the wagers please!

Comment

lol only update for the typo error bug? why not fixed resources reaver bug and CS bug

Comment

who cares about `fixing shards`? give us rewards wagers Tournament CS !!!!!!!

Comment

You can check the whole update on gtarcade:

Update time: June 9th
              Version number: v3.0161

We will be updating League of Angels to Version v3.0161. All servers will be updated on June 9th. The update will not affect your progress in the game. To enjoy the update, simply refresh the page when the update is complete.

Bug Fixes:

1. Glacial Wolf Soul description now displays correctly. 200 shards are required to synth a Glacial Wolf Soul.

2. Fix problem with merchant selling Pride King Shards at a discount.

3. Cross-Server Tournament email function has been fixed. Previously players were unable to collect successful bet rewards.

Comment

just had an update, the wording is fixed (yippee xd) but where can i go to get my wagers? the menu for x server tournament is gone?

Comment

Originally posted by lamiepie View Post
                  just had an update, the wording is fixed (yippee xd) but where can i go to get my wagers? the menu for x server tournament is gone?
                  o-O Lamie still plays? o: And yeah... I want my Cross Server Team Tournament wager rewards also...
                  Crystal Saga..............................League of Angels
                  .....KidBuu........................................xAbandoned
                  .....The Wilterlands (S4)....................Ridge o' Fire (S100)
                  .....Rogue.........................................Mage

Comment

3. Cross-Server Tournament email function has been fixed. Previously players were unable to collect successful bet rewards.

is still not fixed want me wager reward
                    IGN : nogturn
                    Server : S26 Paradisia's Glory
                    Guild: Creators
                    Platform : R2Games

Comment

Odds are Wagers are out the window, however, I believe they said they are going to provide compensation for it.
                      Server: Victoriana's War [S10]
                      IGN: Rubiana
                      Level: 76
                      Battle Rating: 821748
                      Class: Paladin
                      Guild: Guardians
                      Clash Ranking Range: 2-5
                      Domination Champion!

Comment

So what about wagers did we just get robed of 2k wagers because ** logic ?
                        [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
                        [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

Originally posted by Rubiana2 View Post
                          Odds are Wagers are out the window, however, I believe they said they are going to provide compensation for it.
                          well sometimes that compensation is ** ... some people used like 100 vouchers, others used over 4000 (like myself), so why should someone who used 100 have the same reward as others, not to mention, considering i had over 40 correct answers, thats alot of gems / soulstones / aegis shards i would rather have then some crappy low-end compensation they come out with.

Comment

Originally posted by Camoswush View Post
                            well sometimes that compensation is ** ... some people used like 100 vouchers, others used over 4000 (like myself), so why should someone who used 100 have the same reward as others, not to mention, considering i had over 40 correct answers, thats alot of gems / soulstones / aegis shards i would rather have then some crappy low-end compensation they come out with.
                            If you used 4000 vouchers how do you have over 40 correct guesses? 40 x 100 = 4000
                            Crystal Saga..............................League of Angels
                            .....KidBuu........................................xAbandoned
                            .....The Wilterlands (S4)....................Ridge o' Fire (S100)
                            .....Rogue.........................................Mage

Comment

Originally posted by xDemise View Post
                              If you used 4000 vouchers how do you have over 40 correct guesses? 40 x 100 = 4000
                              Read again " used over 4000" ... Over means More then 4000

Comment

Working...
                              X