X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xDemise
    replied
    Originally posted by Rubiana2 View Post
    I agree would rather have Wagers, and I didnt bet much, but I bet my winnings come out to be better than the Compensation either way. However we can only moan about it, cant make it happen.
    Yeah... My bets were 1.8k vouchers = 18 bets, sure I lost 2 but I'd really like to have my 34 chests.

Leave a comment:

• Rubiana2
    replied
    Originally posted by Camoswush View Post
    well sometimes that compensation is ** ... some people used like 100 vouchers, others used over 4000 (like myself), so why should someone who used 100 have the same reward as others, not to mention, considering i had over 40 correct answers, thats alot of gems / soulstones / aegis shards i would rather have then some crappy low-end compensation they come out with.
    I agree would rather have Wagers, and I didnt bet much, but I bet my winnings come out to be better than the Compensation either way. However we can only moan about it, cant make it happen.

Leave a comment:

• xDemise
    replied
    Read again " used over 4000" ... Over means More then 4000
    Oops my bad, just noticing the fact that it said we'd be compensated for them and I haven't seen anything... also doing some study.

Leave a comment:

• Camoswush
    replied
    Originally posted by xDemise View Post
    If you used 4000 vouchers how do you have over 40 correct guesses? 40 x 100 = 4000
    Read again " used over 4000" ... Over means More then 4000

Leave a comment:

• xDemise
    replied
    well sometimes that compensation is ** ... some people used like 100 vouchers, others used over 4000 (like myself), so why should someone who used 100 have the same reward as others, not to mention, considering i had over 40 correct answers, thats alot of gems / soulstones / aegis shards i would rather have then some crappy low-end compensation they come out with.
    If you used 4000 vouchers how do you have over 40 correct guesses? 40 x 100 = 4000

Leave a comment:

• Camoswush
    replied
    Originally posted by Rubiana2 View Post
    Odds are Wagers are out the window, however, I believe they said they are going to provide compensation for it.

Leave a comment:

• MaximusOrange
    replied
    So what about wagers did we just get robed of 2k wagers because ** logic ?

Leave a comment:

• Rubiana2
    replied
    Odds are Wagers are out the window, however, I believe they said they are going to provide compensation for it.

Leave a comment:

• EVANGRES
    replied
    3. Cross-Server Tournament email function has been fixed. Previously players were unable to collect successful bet rewards.

is still not fixed want me wager reward

Leave a comment:

• xDemise
    replied
    Originally posted by lamiepie View Post
    just had an update, the wording is fixed (yippee xd) but where can i go to get my wagers? the menu for x server tournament is gone?
    o-O Lamie still plays? o: And yeah... I want my Cross Server Team Tournament wager rewards also...

Leave a comment:

• lamiepie
    replied
    just had an update, the wording is fixed (yippee xd) but where can i go to get my wagers? the menu for x server tournament is gone?

Leave a comment:

• russellcrowe1
    replied
    You can check the whole update on gtarcade:

Update time: June 9th
    Version number: v3.0161

We will be updating League of Angels to Version v3.0161. All servers will be updated on June 9th. The update will not affect your progress in the game. To enjoy the update, simply refresh the page when the update is complete.

Bug Fixes:

1. Glacial Wolf Soul description now displays correctly. 200 shards are required to synth a Glacial Wolf Soul.

2. Fix problem with merchant selling Pride King Shards at a discount.

3. Cross-Server Tournament email function has been fixed. Previously players were unable to collect successful bet rewards.

Leave a comment:

• R263195041
    replied
    who cares about `fixing shards`? give us rewards wagers Tournament CS !!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• R2770413
    replied
    lol only update for the typo error bug? why not fixed resources reaver bug and CS bug

Leave a comment:

• lamiepie
    replied
    fixing the wording on the shards isnt the highest priority surely, fix the wagers please!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X