This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be the Tycoon, Wear Gold Organza!

The 4th Cross-server Tournament will kick off on June 11th at 10 am (server time). To help prepare you for the Tournament, we are holding a series of events as follows. Plus the winner of Tycoon will have a chance walk away with a new outfit: Gold Organza! Click HERE for details regarding the upcoming Cross-server Tournament.

New Costume: Gold Organza

Click image for larger version

Name:	gold.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	1751374

Name:	1.jpg
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	1751376

Resource Tycoon (Single Server)

Duration: June 9th to 13th (server time)
    Description: Collect the required resources to win Gold Organza, Lvl. 60 Royal Weapon Print and many other rare items!

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	605.1 KB
ID:	1751378
    - Click on the Tycoon icon on the left of the game window to open the Resource Tycoon menu.
    - Players gain points by collecting required resources during the event, i.e. Angel Tears, Runestones, Blessed Stones, Seraph's Stones, Aegis Shards, Soulstones, Refining Stones, Element Crystal, and Gemology.
    - Each day at 14:00 and 22:00 the point leaders will be determined and prizes will be set accordingly. Prizes include Aegis Shards, Synth Scroll, Soulstones, and Blessed Stone.
    - The grand prize will be issued at the conclusion of the event.

Name:	QQ??20140610111350.jpg
Size:	214.9 KB
ID:	1751394

- Overall Scoring Rules

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	113.4 KB
ID:	1751379

Check out the valid ways of acquisition for each resource via the in-game Tycoon menu.

Djinni's Merchants
    Duration: June 10th to 15th (server time)
    Description: Buy items with Darics from the Djinni's Merchants for a discounted price; up to 60% off!

Name:	djinni.jpg
Size:	840.8 KB
ID:	1751380
    Last edited by EdgeLOA; 06-09-2014, 11:26 AM.

Why can not I get vip trial.ca why not go with the game icon

Comment

Server 155 dont have Djinni's Merchants can you fix that
      ps now i see starts from 10 June
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Zeus_; 06-09-2014, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeus_ View Post
        Nice again Djinni's Merchants
        ''Duration: June 10th to 14th (server time)'' learning to read is a privilege. You should take advantage of it

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
          ''Duration: June 10th to 14th (server time)'' learning to read is a privilege. You should take advantage of it

learning to read is a privilege>>>indeed
          Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

please make the grand prize also available to 2nd and 3rd rank. its not fair for us who also spent a lot the reach the point =(

Comment

Name:	ScreenShot092.jpg
Size:	690.2 KB
ID:	1689420

its not fair to those players trying so hard to get the grand prize, at least give the gold organza to the top 3, to appreciated their hard work

Comment

Nope...just ONE. Same as they do for every other event, so only the cashers gain more power and the rest of us fall farther and farther behind

Comment

There is that Hero upgrade event that is bad for people who have all hero +11 or more at least add for uper ranks :/

Comment

I'm FireJoe, Lv 70, Guild Valkyrie [S44] Serpent's Guile
                    Why is it, that i did'nt recieve the Lvl. 6 Commmon Gem Chest and the Lvl. 6 Cherubstone, when i collect at the Tycoon.....
                    I rank 15 and have a points of 32009, i only collect the 700 Voucher and 200 Seraph's Stone....
                    Its not Fair......

Comment

Originally posted by seleneguo View Post
                      please make the grand prize also available to 2nd and 3rd rank. its not fair for us who also spent a lot the reach the point =(
                      I have to agree with this. On my server the guy that has become #1 got a second job JUST to pay for the game alone and told everyone they are no longer allowed to win top prize ever again, and he said, "Good luck if they EVER let anyone but top place get the big prize." He's become arrogant, harrassing other players, and is extremely rude. Thanks to it I'm thinking about quit cashing together and so many have left the server because they can't win a single event. He always blocks everything no matter what now.

Comment

Working...
                      X