This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - System Update 6/12

League of Angels will be updating S1 & S2 with the Angel World Cup Event on June 12th, and the rest of the servers will receive the update on June 13th!

New Features
    1. Angel World Cup
    2. World Cup BR Rank

New Items
    1. Ace Shooter Emblem (30 days)
    2. Ace Shooter Emblem (7 days)

System Improvements
    Max number of spins for Prismatic Wheel was increased to 10.

Bug Fixes
    1. Fixed an issue with Nyssa in which stats stopped increasing after achieving Lvl.70
    2. Misleading description for Pride King Soul Shard has been modified. (The correct amount of shards to synthesize the Pride King is 250)
    3. Incorrect description for Cockatrice Soul Shard has been modified. (The correct amount should be 200)

Best,

R2Games LoA Ops Team

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....lution-Updates <- so what happened to fixing the idun ring? nothing was posted lol

Comment

I have a question about Alecta, one of the new angel's. When I click on her icon it says it can be purchased in the arena shop, but I went and there's no Alecta's icon. Any one knows why? Sorry if this is not the correct place to post this.

Comment

the Alecta is at Cross Tournament Shop, cost 2500 Royal Marks to buy currently. Hope the Royal marks needed get reduce...

Comment

Originally posted by R2106357 View Post
          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....lution-Updates <- so what happened to fixing the idun ring? nothing was posted lol
          Yes we have all been waiting for fix this and still nothing........

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ring.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	534.3 KB
ID:	1689422

Comment

You guys said on last update that idun's ring would be fixed, can this issue please be adressed in this update.

Originally posted by R2_Mars View Post
            Dear Heroes and Angels,

We, as R2Games, always aim to provide our players with the best online gaming experience possible; however, we encountered several major issues due to system and processing errors during the update and would like to sincerely apologize for this. The following issues will be fixed by the end of this week:

1. Idun's Ring – The incorrect stats for Idun's Ring has been fixed. However, rings obtained before the launch of the new version are still bugged. A specific solution for resolving this issue will be posted by Monday.

2. Glacial Wolf – Currently has a misleading description for Glacial Wolf Soul Shards, in which the correct amount of shards to synthesize the Glacial Wolf is actually 200. This description will be modified as soon as possible.

3. Team Tournament – Wager prizes for Team Tournament could not be collected. This issue will be fixed by Monday and we will be providing a compensation pack soon thereafter.

We apologize for any and all inconvenience these issues have caused and hope to see you back in game.

Best,

R2Games LOA Ops Team
            Thank you,

Snowae s107.

Comment

just had to restart due to game update but none of above update are visible?

Comment

after update, my djini atck party mamber at triger partner skill?why? bugged again? and now my djini still stupid .. please fix this, make a big problem for me (and at event CS turnament )

Raven, S118 evil's bane

Comment

I would really like this resolved, at this point my lvl 70 ring that I spent money on is not as good as a lvl 60 ring.
                  Originally posted by jackass808 View Post
                  Yes we have all been waiting for fix this and still nothing........

[ATTACH=CONFIG]90634[/ATTACH]

Comment

LOL tell me about it, that ring cost like 100+ bucks to get and its just collecting dust in my inventory because i have no desire to use it or need it the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by R2106357 View Post
                      you may want to check again .. mine was fixed

Comment

yep fixed now!

Comment

Mine still isn't, what servers are you on?
                          <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                          everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                          logic.

Comment

fixed also...
                            Freedy (15x Domi Champ, TOP16 CS TT)
                            S75 Whitewater Camp
                            Mystic lvl 73
                            800k BR
                            Zodiac: , ,
                            Eternal Spire: , ,

Comment

Mine is still not fixed either

Comment