This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now or Never, Get Angel Alecta!

We are happy to announce that Angels Alecta, Mikaele and Victoriana's level caps will be raised to level 80 after next week's update. Plus a special event will be happening that will give players the chance to get Angel Alecta’s icon! See details below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Alecta.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	178.0 KB
ID:	1751690

Duration
    : June 11th to 17th (server time)
    Servers: All Servers
    Description: The Top 10 in the Cross-server Tournament will be rewarded a Diamond Crest, Platinum Crest or Gold Crest which can be used to swap for Victoriana's Icon. However, if you have already activated Angel Victoriana, you can choose to swap the crests for Royal's Marks. 2500 Royal Marks can be exchanged for Alecta's Icon in the Cross-server Shop.

Click image for larger version

Name:	reward.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	1751472

The 4th Cross-server Tournament will be held from June 11th to 15th (server time). Click here for details.

Still waiting on Idun's Ring to be fixed,

Originally posted by R2_Mars View Post
    Dear Heroes and Angels,

We, as R2Games, always aim to provide our players with the best online gaming experience possible; however, we encountered several major issues due to system and processing errors during the update and would like to sincerely apologize for this. The following issues will be fixed by the end of this week:

1. Idun's Ring – The incorrect stats for Idun's Ring has been fixed. However, rings obtained before the launch of the new version are still bugged. A specific solution for resolving this issue will be posted by Monday.

2. Glacial Wolf – Currently has a misleading description for Glacial Wolf Soul Shards, in which the correct amount of shards to synthesize the Glacial Wolf is actually 200. This description will be modified as soon as possible.

3. Team Tournament – Wager prizes for Team Tournament could not be collected. This issue will be fixed by Monday and we will be providing a compensation pack soon thereafter.

We apologize for any and all inconvenience these issues have caused and hope to see you back in game.

Best,

R2Games LOA Ops Team
    Thank you,

Snowae s107.

Comment

We are happy to announce that Angels Alecta, Mikaele and Victoriana's level caps will be raised to level 80 after next week's update.

Seriously? Instead of having a chance to catch up with a new nondiamond angel, the spenders will get not even an overpowered lv70 angel, which now smash us like a bug, they will upgrade it to lv80 to blow away a full party like some leaf? Keep up the good work...
      Last edited by russellcrowe1; 06-12-2014, 04:45 AM.

Comment

It MUST be a joke. Alecta was a reward for a TEAM tournament. And the event you come up with to compensate the "no delivery" of our reward is an event that imply to be in top10 cross server SINGLE tournament ???
        Ok we all got it, your team tournament didn't gave you enough money and you decide to remove the reward to put it in a SPEND LIKE HELL tournament.

You are more than disgusting.

Comment

******* R2 and Gta more lame then i thought first you false advertise teamplayers get alecta and now you gonna reward only the realy big cashers who reach top10 in tourna to get a chance to get Alecta !!! and not even put a icon for victoriana in cs shop for 600 royal marks that top10 players get for diamonds crest .... i hope alot of players will drop this game soon so you realice its not only about a handfull of ppl ... also medium cashers , low cashers and free players should get a chance in get certain things even if it takes much longer. alot of players in guild think about quit this game because they bless there angel to the fullest and dont get a new.
          S69 Foultusk Lair
          IGN Jm4nsk1
          Guild BloodOath
          Alliance BloodOath
          lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

bugged triger patner skil Djini & NightSent

hay.. what happen with my hero?after update my djini atck party member at triger patner skill.. ? why.. ? zzz

Raven, ..S.118 (evil's bane)

Comment

Awesome. Because the heavy cashers with 1kk+++ BR need another boost. Are you actually planning to give even the slightest chance for the low/med paying or non-paying players to... oh, I don't know - get ANYTHING at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Drakaran View Post
                Awesome. Because the heavy cashers with 1kk+++ BR need another boost. Are you actually planning to give even the slightest chance for the low/med paying or non-paying players to... oh, I don't know - get ANYTHING at all?
                Would admit that is an interesting question. I guess the answer is a no, thought.
                osobena
                s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
                  ******* R2 and Gta more lame then i thought first you false advertise teamplayers get alecta and now you gonna reward only the realy big cashers who reach top10 in tourna to get a chance to get Alecta !!! and not even put a icon for victoriana in cs shop for 600 royal marks that top10 players get for diamonds crest .... i hope alot of players will drop this game soon so you realice its not only about a handfull of ppl ... also medium cashers , low cashers and free players should get a chance in get certain things even if it takes much longer. alot of players in guild think about quit this game because they bless there angel to the fullest and dont get a new.
                  Nope thay dont give u any thing for free, cashers support game no cashers dont support, thats why all event only for cashers, u need to be happy that can take part of this event) lol
                  thats sad but thats true

Comment

when the low and med players will be tired of playing this game that only rewards those who cashs and don't give anything to F2P players to continue the game that would be the end of this game. Dudes have some lil brain and start thinking that Cashers only cash to get stronger than the others, no point if they are alone in this game (which will happen soon or later).

Comment

nope free players (like me, if not all) are still happy with the progress we are making, at our own pace, with what we are getting :P

however, the day i have maxed training and blessing of every hero and mount, and maxed angel evolution, and theres nothing to add more, i might think bou quitting
                      League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                      Magus Rynd

Comment

Lol Their New Theme is "Pay if you wanna Play"!

I dont have anything else to say..

Comment

We do get something if low or no cashers, the glacial wolf is free, even if you don't recharge and aren't a VIP member you will get it in the 20 days you are alotted if you play everyday. You will also get awarded the wolf without making it everyday if you use the recharge feature for the low to medium cashers. Please refrain from saying that we get nothing. I am a VIP but I haven't put more than about 50-60 dollars into the game.

Comment

Yes i agree..though i would like to play too, and now my angels are all maxed and i don't want to pay some extravagant money to get a new angel.

It could be nice to have a goal like get a new free angel, even if it's long and hard, and not depending on how strong you are. this way cashers and non cashers could have the same chance to get it.

I'm patient , i spend little money in this game for my Vip but no more, because it's just a game, and a game is first to have fun, think about strategy, not only get things with diamonds...so if nothing new happens without spending money i'm afraid i'll get borred

Comment

This is so true in my guild also!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X