Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True they should add some Angels to the Arena shop so we can either use the Crests or the Badge to buy them!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R268825857 View Post
      We do get something if low or no cashers, the glacial wolf is free, even if you don't recharge and aren't a VIP member you will get it in the 20 days you are alotted if you play everyday. You will also get awarded the wolf without making it everyday if you use the recharge feature for the low to medium cashers. Please refrain from saying that we get nothing. I am a VIP but I haven't put more than about 50-60 dollars into the game.
      You don't have to really 'recharge' to recharge...you can just watch a video from the free diamonds (gold/crystals/etc) thing and still get the shard.
      Shadowbound
      [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
      [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
      League of Angels
      [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

this is getting ridiculous, i know i have not spent as much as the heavy cashiers, but i have still spent over 500$ for this "free" on-line game since i stared playing in january. & yes i know that i only pay to get certain stuff that i want.. BUT that being said, at what point do you bring it back to the "little people"??? i watch all the time as i lose out on bonuses or prizes because i don't have limitless money to throw at a game. i know that the heavy cashiers are sending TONS of money to you that i don't HAVE to make every event about cashing!!!!!

Comment

why dont you upgrade nyssa to 80 so us mortals can at least have 1% chance to beat cashers? .

Comment

Originally posted by R23048865 View Post
            why dont you upgrade nyssa to 80 so us mortals can at least have 1% chance to beat cashers? .
            i agree...now i have 400+ angel tears...and any one angel to use this rofl...al. for free is on max lvls

Comment

Out of curiosity, magus, how close are you to finishing the clothing and wing upgrades?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot001.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	705.8 KB
ID:	1689474

at 18:47 i have to go to work and leave my tournament at rank 69 after spending 4k diamonds for 3 days ( 1k diamonds for day 1, 1k diamonds for day 2, 2k diamonds for day 3 )

Name:	ScreenShot002.jpg
Size:	694.6 KB
ID:	1689475

and after i run back to the game after do some task for my job,,,, the tournament was ended 5 min ago and i found myself out from top 100

Name:	ScreenShot003.jpg
Size:	703.8 KB
ID:	1689476

i spent some for every events and can not win or get anything. all money spent for nothing,,, wasted.
                i cant win in tycoon and failed to participated in tournament top100 even i spent some diamonds,,, not little amount spent.
                somehow i am thinking if i lose interest to keep playing this game.
                i cant win anything and i cant get anything even i spent a lot of diamonds already T.T
                is there anyone want to buy my character,,, i would like to sell it and stop playing.
                tell me if 10k diamonds is small amount to spent for 2 events and what you feel that you still cant gain anything for the money you spent ?
                Last edited by seleneguo; 06-13-2014, 09:31 PM.

Comment

get alecta is kinda funny I would say never or spend at least 4k $ to be in top 10 to ge tsome marks....
                  Freedy (15x Domi Champ, TOP16 CS TT)
                  S75 Whitewater Camp
                  Mystic lvl 73
                  800k BR
                  Zodiac: , ,
                  Eternal Spire: , ,

Comment

as far as buying to get ahead, its not always gonna be easy. You cant blame them for having other people trying to be greedy and winning everything :P

Comment

Even some of the HUGE cashers on our server is quitting because they dont get anything for free, an arena Emblem angel shouldnt be to much to ask for ... or even a dragon crest one.
                      Swedish Viking

Comment

yeah lol, as far as having some thought into the free players, they keep concentrating on the big cashers. As a casher myself im not spending more money for them to keep doing that. It's because the even bigger cashers keep buying and so they think they think they can keep bringing out events like these. "Now or Never" welp gonna be never for me since i aint spending the cash to be in the top 10 :P

Comment

Originally posted by GaiusMarius View Post
                          Out of curiosity, magus, how close are you to finishing the clothing and wing upgrades?
                          im nowhere near dayum i dont even have a costume, only natural wings :'D
                          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                          Magus Rynd

Comment

You can get a new angel after 8 months lol

Comment

Originally posted by Moratia View Post
                              It MUST be a joke. Alecta was a reward for a TEAM tournament. And the event you come up with to compensate the "no delivery" of our reward is an event that imply to be in top10 cross server SINGLE tournament ???
                              Ok we all got it, your team tournament didn't gave you enough money and you decide to remove the reward to put it in a SPEND LIKE HELL tournament.

You are more than disgusting.
                              What does Alecta look like ingame? I can't find anyone else who has her so far :P XD
                              Kaiser
                              Lvl 63
                              Majestic Aeode lvl 61
                              Lycorax :growl: XD
                              Costumes: Big grin, Sky archer, maybe incinerater as well soon?

Sig's real outdated ^^ get round to it sometime :P

Comment

Working...
                              X