This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Angels’ World Cup Competition Rescheduling

To ensure that the Angels’ World Cup competition runs smoothly for all and allows players to view the battle properly, we will be delaying the start date for the Angels’ World Cup competition to June 28th instead of June 20th. Please see below for the new schedule:

Team Formation Phase: 28th June - 29th June
    District Competition Phase: June 30th - July 2nd

In order to give players more time experience battle game play, the duration of each battle will be extended and the District Competition phase will take 3 days instead of the scheduled 2 days.

Cross-district Competition: July 3rd – July 4th
    World Cup Phase: July 5th - July 6th

Thanks for your understanding and we look forward to seeing the Angels’ World Cup play out!

is this why no emails were sent out, yet?

Comment

yea, im still waiting to see that so called email that should be sent out O.o

Comment

well email deadnline was a day before next round start so i htink we shouldn't expect them until 27th now?

Comment

I deleted mail be accident, how i can get info back?
          IGN: MrAigor
          Server: R2 [S-119] Evening's Queen / ua47 after merge / ub32 after second merge

Comment

well im more wondering where the server is to log in ? - cause theres no link as claimed in the so called mail we got, and theres no email sent with a link in either...

Comment

Angel World Cup Selection Phase has finished. Because of technical issues, we have to reschedule the time of the Angel World Cup in order to make sure the competition process goes well.

New Schedule is as below:

Team Formation Phase: June 28 to 29

District Competition Phase: June 30 to July 2

Cross-District Competition: July 3 to 4

World Cup Phase: July 5 to 6

We have prepared Gift Packs for all players, you can click here and choose Cheer for Province to collect it. Have fun in LoA!
              So why does GTarcade get gifts for the stuff up but we don't? http://community.gtarcade.com/post/16288/

Comment

I guess because they're the dev of this game...as well as distributing it. r2 only distributes the game...not develops it. Unfair? I know.
                Shadowbound
                [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                League of Angels
                [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Rita View Post
                  To ensure that the Angels’ World Cup competition runs smoothly for all and allows players to view the battle properly, we will be delaying the start date for the Angels’ World Cup competition to June 28th instead of June 20th. Please see below for the new schedule:

Team Formation Phase: 28th June - 29th June
                  District Competition Phase: June 30th - July 2nd

In order to give players more time experience battle game play, the duration of each battle will be extended and the District Competition phase will take 3 days instead of the scheduled 2 days.

Cross-district Competition: July 3rd – July 4th
                  World Cup Phase: July 5th - July 6th

Thanks for your understanding and we look forward to seeing the Angels’ World Cup play out!
                  i dont understand i want a compansation when we players make a mistake or anything that ya guyds dont like we either wont get reply or we will the loosing party so send out compansations simple to the ppl who qualifed
                  cause few of them recharged for for that event in mind to get voughers etc or get br boosted up so that waht you did was a trick to get more money so we dont fucing understand

Comment

Originally posted by bib0. View Post
                    i dont understand i want a compansation when we players make a mistake or anything that ya guyds dont like we either wont get reply or we will the loosing party so send out compansations simple to the ppl who qualifed
                    cause few of them recharged for for that event in mind to get voughers etc or get br boosted up so that waht you did was a trick to get more money so we dont fucing understand
                    Why compensation, they are not cancelling the event and top 600 is already announced, it will just start a week later....
                    osobena
                    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by bib0. View Post
                      dude your a sad ... want a compansation ??? lame !!
                      S69 Foultusk Lair
                      IGN Jm4nsk1
                      Guild BloodOath
                      Alliance BloodOath
                      lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

why i can't claim reward price from that even i had rank 468 i got email about id and new pass .... but i can't collect coz said event had expired .....

gerasi
                        s 61 doomstone forest
                        lvl 73
                        char beserker
                        BR 822k
                        Name: gerasi
                        LvL: 93
                        Br: 4.5+ m
                        Server: 61 Doomstone Forest
                        Guild: FlyPoject
                        Alliance: Balkan

Comment

got same problem as camoswush

Comment

Patience my dear friends, Next stage of tournament has not started yet.Just hold on to your login details. On 28th June when the World servers open up you will be able to login. Link to the servers will be ingame itself.
                            | | |

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
                              Patience my dear friends, Next stage of tournament has not started yet.Just hold on to your login details. On 28th June when the World servers open up you will be able to login. Link to the servers will be ingame itself.

Edge i accidently deleted my inmail login/pw how to retrieve?
                              S69 Foultusk Lair
                              IGN Jm4nsk1
                              Guild BloodOath
                              Alliance BloodOath
                              lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Working...
                              X