This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be the Tycoon, Win New Angel Aoede!

The 2nd Cross-server Team Tournament will kick off on June 25th, at 10am (server time). To help you prepare for the Team Tournament, we will be holding a series of events as follows. The winner of the Tycoon event will even have a chance to win the New Angel: Aoede! Click here for details regarding the upcoming Cross-server Team Tournament.

New Angel Aoede

Click image for larger version

Name:	214504588_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	1751945

Attack Type: Magic
    Skill: Elven Song – Deals Magic DMG of (160% Basic ATK + 500) to all enemies.
    Requirements: Character must be Lv.50 and have Aoede’s Icon.
    Base Attributes

Level Base MATK Base AGI Base Hit Crit MATK Growth AGI Growth Hit Growth
    40 700 180 36 36 470 120 18
    50 880 220 42 42 590 145 21
    60 1110 280 47 47 730 185 24
    70 1230 315 52 52 835 210 27

Resource Tycoon (Cross-server)
    Duration: June 23 to 27 (server time)
    Servers: S1 to S189
    Description: Collect the required resources to win the new Angel Aoede, Holy Gear and many other rare items!

Tycoon Rules
    - Click on the Tycoon icon on the left of the game window to open the Resource Tycoon menu.
    - Players gain points by collecting required resources during the event, i.e. Angel Tears, Runestones, Blessed Stones, Seraph's Stones, Aegis Shards, Soulstones, Refining Stones, Element Crystal, and Synth Scrolls.

Name:	225132688_1.jpg
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	1751947

- All players with at least 55000 points can win the Aoede icon.
    - Each day at 14:00 and 22:00 the point leaders will be determined and prizes will be set accordingly. Prizes include Aegis Shards, Synth Scrolls, Soulstones, and Blessed Stones.
    - The grand prize will be issued at the conclusion of the event.

Overall Scoring Rules

Resources Acquired From Counts Towards Event
    The Hot Events menu or other special events Yes
    Mail attachments sent during the Resource Tycoon event Yes
    Mail attachments sent before the Resource Tycoon event No
    Resource Tycoon rewards No
    Opening chests No

Check out the valid ways of acquisition for each resource via the in-game Tycoon menu.

Limited Time Group Buy
    Duration: June 24 to 28(server time)
    Servers: 1 to 189
    Description: Save up to 50% and get Claudia's Icon, Mysteral Wings Shard, Ruby Herosoul, and many other awesome items. Group Buy consists of 2 different components: diamond purchase and voucher purchase. During the event, the more players who purchase an item, the higher the discount will be for that item. Discounts can be as high as 50% off!

The items available for this event are: Incinerator Shard, Blazing Wings Shard, Ruby Herosoul, Topaz Herosoul, Lvl. 5 Common Gem Chest, Lvl.5 Superior Gem Chest, Lvl.4 Cherubstone, Basic Energy Card (50), Garnet Herosoul, Lvl.3 Common Gem Chest, Lvl.3 Superior Gem Chest, Aegis Shard, Soulstone, Angel's Tears and Synth Scroll.

Name:	231854063_1.jpg
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	1751946

Rules
    1. During the event, the more players who purchase the same item, the higher the discounts they can get on the item. The discount can be as high as 50% off!
    2. If you bought an item for a higher price than the final price during the event, the system will automatically calculate and return to you the price difference after the event ends. For example, if a player buys an item priced at 3600 Diamonds, but the price of the item drops to 2000 Diamonds by the end of the event, the player will get 1600 Diamonds back.
    3. Group Tickets can be used in Group Buy to purchase certain items. 1 Group Ticket is worth 1 Diamond. Group Tickets can be obtained from these events: Total Recharge and Today’s Gift.
    4. If the purchase involves Group Tickets, the Diamonds paid with Group Tickets will not be returned. For example, a player buys an item priced at 3600 Diamonds, with 3200 Diamonds and 400 Group Tickets, but the price of the item drops to 2000 Diamonds by the end of the event, the player will only get 1200 Diamonds back.
    Note: Group Tickets will be valid for the next Group Buy event.

Lucky Draw
    The first time a player buys each specific item in Group Buy each day, they will get a chance to draw in the Lucky Draw. Prizes include Group Buy points and Vouchers. There is also an item that will give a 100% refund on the first purchase of the day!

Lottery
    1. Group Buy points are rewarded to players every time they make a successful purchase. These points can be used in the lottery.
    2. Players choose a number from 1-999.
    3. After the event, 1 lucky number will be chosen by the system. The player who has chosen the same number will win 5000 Diamonds! Those who do not win the Big Prize will receive Vouchers according to the amount of Lucky Numbers they have.

omg 55k point lol

Comment

Again Event for big boy spender. Why not make more hot event for this CS Tycoon,Everybody know ''the big spender '' will get all big reward. How the hell player's like me (who not can their allow to spend money), can make 55000 point. This is a 3-rd new angel in the game and again none of them cannot be get easy. Why not give to us (players who cannot allow to spend money)Little chance only for this Angel. I know the big reward will be get from '' the big spender ''. But give little Hope and Chance and to another Player.
      Last edited by LoRDoFHeIl; 06-23-2014, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Ok we have asked for a new angel for normal spenders like myself and for other players. And you do this? Im about to follow my high spender friends out of this game now ... thanks for nothing.

IGN Rada
        S85
        Swedish Viking

Comment

Well some info for you guys, this is a big step forward actually for rewards, means aoede can be gotten for all players above 55k points in 5 days of tycoon, yeah that needs alot (no VIP) to no spending at all (VIP) depends on how well prepared you guys are. Aoede was initially meant as only for 1st place winner, now all can get it. One of the better event from LOA plenty of last events.

But still i agree LOA has too much focused on cash event lately, and it makes the game deader then ever, at least in my server.
          Last edited by Seraphine; 06-23-2014, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-06-23 at 11.52.51.png
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	1689760

QQ- ''Your rank, 201+'' ''REWARD AEODE'S ICON'' Doe this mean everyone's getting Aeode, or I am not getting something???
            Last edited by Shanrou; 06-25-2014, 12:57 PM.
            League of Angels
            S96 Alanna
            Beserker lvl 71
            Fortuna lvl 85
            Sterling Moonbeam
            Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
            850k BR+
            Guild: Legendary
            Blood and Jade
            S66 Shanrou lvl 66
            Bayi/Zhi
            War Urso 7*
            45k BR+
            Guild: Eternal

Comment

Originally posted by Shanrou View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]92024[/ATTACH]

QQ- ''Your rank, 201+'' ''REWARD AEODE'S ICON'' Doe this mean everyone's getting Aeode, or I am not getting something???
              You will need 55k points for it ... just another big spender event
              Swedish Viking

Comment

Originally posted by R247094189 View Post
                You will need 55k points for it ... just another big spender event
                ouch, ya i just noticed that little catch, thought something was to good to be true here
                League of Angels
                S96 Alanna
                Beserker lvl 71
                Fortuna lvl 85
                Sterling Moonbeam
                Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
                850k BR+
                Guild: Legendary
                Blood and Jade
                S66 Shanrou lvl 66
                Bayi/Zhi
                War Urso 7*
                45k BR+
                Guild: Eternal

Comment

Yeah as it said above all with 55k points will get an aoede icon.

Comment

Tycoon has always been and will always be a spender event, the fact that they give out multiple Aoede and not only to first place is a bonus at least if you got 55k points youll get an aoede

Comment

I'm agree with LOA. They make this event for money but why not make angel available for all players(who cannot allow to spend money) with some like 25-30k point and another all big reward for big spender 55,000 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Seraphine View Post
                        Tycoon has always been and will always be a spender event, the fact that they give out multiple Aoede and not only to first place is a bonus at least if you got 55k points youll get an aoede
                        A bonus for the spenders, it cant be that hard to let other people get a new Angel like with Nyssa, im sure people would think it would be more fun to keep playing of you didnt have to spend a fortune on everything
                        Swedish Viking

Comment

Originally posted by R247094189 View Post
                          A bonus for the spenders, it cant be that hard to let other people get a new Angel like with Nyssa, im sure people would think it would be more fun to keep playing of you didnt have to spend a fortune on everything
                          I agree with you there but i also cant blame LoA Devs in the end of the day they want to make money. And TBH personally im fed up already with this game cash only events, sadly complaining here does no good, not a first time playing webgame like this so yeah i know cash only events gonna happens and you need to pay to win. Still if im not mistaken from forum in GTArcade community this aoede was actually a slip up, they originally will only award 1 aoede for the first winner only, but due to some mistakes it granted to all player with 55k+ points, which sadly also needs spending, hence why i said its bonus.

Probably gonna quit also in a few weeks, this game gives me more stress than fun now.

Comment

Yes every time the big spenders get all bonuses from events and for player`s, who play so hard all day (and cannot spend money) they have nothing.

Comment

Well those are what cashers get for spending, while we non-cashers, we get to play the game for free.

Comment

Working...
                              X