Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] League of Angels FB APP Players Transfer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] League of Angels FB APP Players Transfer

Dear heroes and angels,

Due to unforeseen circumstances we are required to shut down R2Games' League of Angels Facebook Apps. However, players may continue gameplay, continue their adventures and keep their gear, Angels, and currency by logging in with their Facebook account info via the R2Games official website here: http://loa.r2games.com. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we'll see you in-game!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	00.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	117.9 KB
ID:	1752033

Is there a chance for me to do a switch like login from fb to login to R2 directly? I am a little bit concern about losing my account if I put a new password and or username. Is there a thread showing how to do that..

Comment

Originally posted by mark19quin View Post
      Is there a chance for me to do a switch like login from fb to login to R2 directly? I am a little bit concern about losing my account if I put a new password and or username. Is there a thread showing how to do that..
      You can use the same login info from your Facebook account to get onto the game on R2, retaining your account info (just make sure to use the right server). The announcement text above was adjusted to explain this a little better - please check it again

Comment

could you please EXTEND the GLACIAL WOLF EVENT..WE REALLY NEED THAT MOUNT HERE...HOPE YOU CAN EXTEND IT..GODBLESS AND WE REALY ENJOY PLAYING THIS GAME...MORE POWER TO LOL

Comment

i have question,can i change my log in?
          i mean first i must log in on FB before log in on the game. i want not log in on FB to log in on this game.
          please help me

Comment

Create a support ticket and ask to be unbound from Facebook.

Comment

so if I edited email and password there is no way my account to be bound to FB right ?
              Lord 'de la juNk'

Comment

you can still access it through facebook, or r2 login.

After i bound email to this account, i set password and can log in direct r2 login instead of doing facebook login, but facebook login still does work o.O it's weird.

Comment

i got solution to change your FB to login directly via email.
                  em..GM not tell you about this. it supposed to be a secret (maybe ). so i keep this in my pocket too.
                  p/s: pm me if want know
                  Wa Langsi Sebab Lu Follow Sama Gua, Itu Sebab Wa Mau Lu Mampus

Comment

then how will i log on?

Comment

if you are on a newer server, the wolf will be very hard to get...the event has been out for 19 days already which at maximum of shards earned (19 days x 17 shards max a day = 323 shards) which is plenty to make a Glacial Wolf, but like i said, newer servers would be hard to get

Comment

Oh those unforeseen circumstances eh?
                        ***PLEASE DONT ADD ME TO YOUR PARTY UNLESS you change settings from "Autopickup" to "CPU".
                        If you also ROLL ON EVERYTHING please roll on past me too!

PS... anyone who uses the term "mongoloid" as an insult is disrespectful towards those born with an extra chromosome
                        That would apply to you ¡BackUp on S.22

Have fun Realmsters

Comment

i can stil log in using facebook acct through r2 website

Comment

i use my FB login into r2games.. will i need to transfer out? or will it not effect me at all?

Comment

Originally posted by R269474109 View Post
                              i have question,can i change my log in?
                              i mean first i must log in on FB before log in on the game. i want not log in on FB to log in on this game.
                              please help me
                              just go to account info on the r2games web page and change your info

Comment

Working...
                              X