Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

System Update 6/25 - New Hero: Earthshaker!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System Update 6/25 - New Hero: Earthshaker!

Earthshaker

Earthshaker’s true name has long since been forgotten; however, it is easy to see where his nickname came from. His powerful physique and endurance are but two aspects he inherited from his Herculean lineage. A single step will cause those nearby to think a thunderstorm is approaching. He is the only one capable of maneuvering his deadly weapon, and no one survives his deadly strike.

Click image for larger version

Name:	????.png
Views:	1
Size:	903.0 KB
ID:	1752038
    Hero Class: Warrior
    Hero Position: Melee Tank
    Development Growth: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    Hero Skill: Thunder Strike
    Consumes 50 Rage to cast. The strike deals (155% Normal ATK +800) basic damage to the 2 enemies who possess the lowest percentage of HP. The lower the enemies’ HP percentage, the higher the damage will be (cause extra damage to all enemies without full HP). Executioner will be triggered when target’s HP is lower than 24% (Executioner causes death to the target whenever it hits). Damage caused increases by 8% every time Executioner is triggered. (This skill ignores Deception.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ??20140625193449.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	1752039

System Improvements

Raiders: A maximum level pop-up was added to Raiders after the Explore EXP bar reaches the cap of Lvl. 4.

Guild: Guild level was raised to Lvl. 45, Guild Flag level was raised to Lvl. 15.

Angel Interface: Angels will be placed in the following order: Nyssa-Aoede-Amora-Mikaela-Alecta-Victoriana.

Runes: Rune levels will be increased to Lvl. 10

House of Cards: the icon for House of Cards will be changed from Trickster to Earthshaker.

cool! thanks for the update and the new hero

Comment

hi is this a cashers hero or can any1 get this ?

Comment

raise aoede levle cap to 80 XD

Comment

you should think about raising nyssa max level to 80, boa to 70, and glacia+marina to 60 to balance. Because only people who pay get lvl 80 angel is far too preferential.

Free players only get Nyssa as highest angel and if we are stuck at 70, well theres really no point at all in even continuing to play. Think a bit about free players, not every1 can afford to waste money thats why we play a game that is free. If i had to waste money it would be on something like world of warcraft.

You probably have seen this all around the place, "get greedy,less busy". I know the drill make a game, get max money - let it die. Rinse and repeat. But remember that in time players read reviews and in time people will stop indulging the p2w business.

Comment

actually on CN server nyssa is level 70, and every other angel after nyssa is 80 or higher.

As to which ones are F2P angels i can't answer that but there's atleast another 4-5 angels coming soon after aeode.

Comment

Originally posted by Lascar77 View Post
              you should think about raising nyssa max level to 80, boa to 70, and glacia+marina to 60 to balance. Because only people who pay get lvl 80 angel is far too preferential.

Free players only get Nyssa as highest angel and if we are stuck at 70, well theres really no point at all in even continuing to play. Think a bit about free players, not every1 can afford to waste money thats why we play a game that is free. If i had to waste money it would be on something like world of warcraft.

You probably have seen this all around the place, "get greedy,less busy". I know the drill make a game, get max money - let it die. Rinse and repeat. But remember that in time players read reviews and in time people will stop indulging the p2w business.
              so you can't afford to waste money on a free game, but you EXPECT them to raise the nyssa level to 80. What makes you think they care so much about your opinion if you are not willing to support them?

Comment

Originally posted by R248820365
                u are a funny guy andreicde. much ********** came out of ur mouth. if they dont care about non casher that game die faster than we all can see. Cause most of the players are not heavy spender, so think about before u write something
                ** coming out of my mouth? ''If i had to waste money it would be on something like world of warcraft.''. That statement right there is the reason why devs don't give a squat about f2p players. Loa has one of the most entitled communities of f2pers in any browser game I have ever seen. Try the game on here called wartune, you will see the REAL pain of f2p players and the real meaning of unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
                  ** coming out of my mouth? ''If i had to waste money it would be on something like world of warcraft.''. That statement right there is the reason why devs don't give a squat about f2p players. Loa has one of the most entitled communities of f2pers in any browser game I have ever seen. Try the game on here called wartune, you will see the REAL pain of f2p players and the real meaning of unfair.
                  well i have to agree with the others here against you, I've played wartune, and the game is heading that way more and more for each update thats been lately..
                  and no, im not a F2P user, but i still see the unfairness thats put upon their shoulders with all the casher events coming basicly every single time.

you should try and keep that mouth shut, before you start pounding on others, unless you can handle getting it dished back in your face.

Comment

Originally posted by Camoswush View Post
                    well i have to agree with the others here against you, I've played wartune, and the game is heading that way more and more for each update thats been lately..
                    and no, im not a F2P user, but i still see the unfairness thats put upon their shoulders with all the casher events coming basicly every single time.

you should try and keep that mouth shut, before you start pounding on others, unless you can handle getting it dished back in your face.
                    the unfairness of the events is only if you want to get all the costumes/clothing. Every time I see a clothing event I see free stuff. No it's not the costume or the wings, but free stuff is always better than nothing.Look at the shooting game. It was the worst investment for cashers, but f2p has easy lvl 4 cherubs gained for free. If players looked at the events as opportunities instead of ''oh another cashing event'', they would enjoy the game a lot more. Also you can say w/e you say, facts are still facts.

Comment

the unfairness of the events is only if you want to get all the costumes/clothing. Every time I see a clothing event I see free stuff. No it's not the costume or the wings, but free stuff is always better than nothing.Look at the shooting game. It was the worst investment for cashers, but f2p has easy lvl 4 cherubs gained for free. If players looked at the events as opportunities instead of ''oh another cashing event'', they would enjoy the game a lot more. Also you can say w/e you say, facts are still facts.
                      +1 your 100% right ... and complaining ppl who wanna play free but be on top and dont like cashers should play a diff game.
                      S69 Foultusk Lair
                      IGN Jm4nsk1
                      Guild BloodOath
                      Alliance BloodOath
                      lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

how bou we talk bou real life? can mere department manager in a company own rolls royce just like the CEO of the same company? no. this game is no different from real life. if you want premium products, pay fer them

and no, im not a casher. im a free player
                        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                        Magus Rynd

Comment

Would be nice if you can transfer current character stats into a new or other characters for a fee or form of a reward token from an event or SOMETHING?! It would keep the existing and new players happy by giving them the choice to pick a character they would finally embrace, instead of skipping into other servers and having to start all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodsugar01 View Post
                            Would be nice if you can transfer current character stats into a new or other characters for a fee or form of a reward token from an event or SOMETHING?! It would keep the existing and new players happy by giving them the choice to pick a character they would finally embrace, instead of skipping into other servers and having to start all over again.
                            actually it wouldn't make new players or existing ones happy at all lol, it would be a suicide hit

Comment

actually it wouldn't make new players or existing ones happy at all lol, it would be a suicide hit
                              What's your trip andreicde? Here you are shutting down other peoples replies as if you work for the company. I bet you don't work for the company FATASSs, so I'll make it simple. . . Try to give constructive criticism because after reading this thread over again, you sound toxic.

S168 Felbrook
                              ChrisAragon
                              Guild: Killlers
                              lvl 60

Comment

Working...
                              X