This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paigemarie1 View Post
    will you make it easier for the non paid members to get something nice out of this?
    i would love to have that costume on my toon....
    Hope SO! as usual nothing on Angel and Cloths
    Server Phoebe [S179]
    IGN: NamI

------> Check me out !

Comment

Originally posted by mullet2412 View Post
      If only they would make these things available to non paying players... even if it was a few weeks after the initial ones were won we could all enjoy the game more as I am getting annoyed with being so far behind the 3 players that buy everything on my server.
      And the Game will be Down, Thanks to Cashers we can still Play free, The game Is Even Just Be Wise on Playing.
      its Normal that a Cashers are more stronger than FPP at any Game, Thats A Fact.
      Server Phoebe [S179]
      IGN: NamI

------> Check me out !

Comment

all make much diamond

Comment

Just so that all of you know, these 2 new heroes that they are going to release are SUPOSED to be 2 of the 4 heros present on a future NEW TAVERN Lvl 65 (Starry Tavern should be the name I believe).In case you are wondering, the other 2 heros not yet announced are a healer and a support mage. HOWEVER, by they looks of it, they are planing to release them on the next card events to extort some more money out of heavy cash players, and MAYBE only release that tavern within a few months when they have already made the most profit they could out of something that was initialy designed to be free. And obviously, only after all that, they will start releasing the new yellow heros (or gold if you prefer) for Enigma Tavern... if the game survives that far of course.
          Last edited by R233723226; 07-03-2014, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R233723226 View Post
            Just so that all of you know, these 2 new heroes that they are going to release are SUPOSED to be 2 of the 4 heros present on a future NEW TAVERN Lvl 65 (Starry Tavern should be the name I believe).In case you are wondering, the other 2 heros not yet announced are a healer and a support mage. HOWEVER, by they looks of it, they are planing to release them on the next card events to extort some more money out of heavy cash players, and MAYBE only release that tavern within a few months when they have already made the most profit they could out of something that was initialy designed to be free. And obviously, only after all that, they will start releasing the new yellow heros (or gold if you prefer) for Enigma Tavern... if the game survives that far of course.
            Your abit slow on the uptake there, was already menthioned about all heroes and angels will be for casher making f2p get bent hard, R2 cant really do much about that since Lame Arcade makes the choices for the EN version.

Comment

awesome

Comment

lmao dude, all these people crying out for free stuff and blah blah "its a cashers game", you guys do realize that yet without the cashers you guys wouldn't have this game to waste your time on whining and complaining about everything. These guys are still bending over to your whims when it comes down to compensation, yet no one ever says "thank you for listening to us whine and complain about everything". If you're going to quit then peace out and leave quietly, why make such a fuzz. All the games now a days are cashing games, you DON'T have to spend, thats why is free to play.

Comment

Originally posted by R2106357 View Post
                  lmao dude, all these people crying out for free stuff and blah blah "its a cashers game", you guys do realize that yet without the cashers you guys wouldn't have this game to waste your time on whining and complaining about everything. These guys are still bending over to your whims when it comes down to compensation, yet no one ever says "thank you for listening to us whine and complain about everything". If you're going to quit then peace out and leave quietly, why make such a fuzz. All the games now a days are cashing games, you DON'T have to spend, thats why is free to play.
                  Unfortunately what is happening here is way beyhond the usual crying for free stuff. What they are doing here is grabing some original content that was designed to be free (the Starry Tavern and its 4 heros: Dark legionaire, Jungle Lancer, Luna and Light of God) and turning that into casher content to extort some more cash from heavy cashers. They may even release the Starry Tavern as it was intended later on, within a few months, after they have already filled up their pockets with the money from clueless players. What they are doing here is incorrect in way too many levels.
                  You are indeed right saying that without cashers the game wouldn't exist. Without cashers the company wouldn't have any profit and wouldn't even be able to pay their bills. But what you are failing to compreend is that without free users the game won't exist either. To put it simple, once there are no free users left cashers will be put against eachother to see who has the bigest wallet, and by then they will start quiting one after another (which is already happening). And I really doubt cashers that have spent thousands of dolars so far will want their game closed in a few months. But unless content for free users starts being released as it was originaly intended, the game is doomed to die shortly and all the money cashers have been using will end up being just a waste, filling up the pockets of a greedy company (and I'm not talking about R2games, GTarcade are the ones that make the calls, while R2 only releases the content they give them as far as I'm aware).
                  And finally, you say all games are cashing games... that's true, but not all games are like this one. I will give you an example without mentioning the name of the game: a "certain" game has got an american and an european distributors... the european one is doing like this game, charging for something similar to VIP for players to have access to all content, and selling everything on their cash shop at incredibly high prices, and the american one is providing a completely free game without content restrictions with the prices on their cash shop WAY CHEAPER. The result: while the european provider has a very small comunity and very close to disappear, the american provider has a way larger community and its income is 4 times larger than the european one, even though they sell everything cheaper and don't charge for any special VIP status. And that is only 1 example, because there are more cases like that. Unfortunately the plans from GTarcade for this game are like that, do everything they can to fill up their pockets with as soon as they can, without caring if the game dies or not. And then obviously the game will die, in a short periode of time. And yeah, cashers like you who say there's no need for free users will be raging when that happens, knowing they emptied their wallets for nothing. Peace
                  Last edited by R233723226; 07-04-2014, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R233723226 View Post
                    Unfortunately what is happening here is way beyhond the usual crying for free stuff. What they are doing here is grabing some original content that was designed to be free (the Starry Tavern and its 4 heros: Dark legionaire, Jungle Lancer, Luna and Light of God) and turning that into casher content to extort some more cash from heavy cashers. They may even release the Starry Tavern as it was intended later on, within a few months, after they have already filled up their pockets with the money from clueless players. What they are doing here is incorrect in way too many levels.
                    You are indeed right saying that without cashers the game wouldn't exist. Without cashers the company wouldn't have any profit and wouldn't even be able to pay their bills. But what you are failing to compreend is that without free users the game won't exist either. To put it simple, once there are no free users left cashers will be put against eachother to see who has the bigest wallet, and by then they will start quiting one after another (which is already happening). And I really doubt cashers that have spent thousands of dolars so far will want their game closed in a few months. But unless content for free users starts being released as it was originaly intended, the game is doomed to die shortly and all the money cashers have been using will end up being just a waste, filling up the pockets of a greedy company (and I'm not talking about R2games, GTarcade are the ones that make the calls, while R2 only releases the content they give them as far as I'm aware).
                    And finally, you say all games are cashing games... that's true, but not all games are like this one. I will give you an example without mentioning the name of the game: a "certain" game has got an american and an european distributors... the european one is doing like this game, charging for something similar to VIP for players to have access to all content, and selling everything on their cash shop at incredibly high prices, and the american one is providing a completely free game without content restrictions with the prices on their cash shop WAY CHEAPER. The result: while the european provider has a very small comunity and very close to disappear, the american provider has a way larger community and its income is 4 times larger than the european one, even though they sell everything cheaper and don't charge for any special VIP status. And that is only 1 example, because there are more cases like that. Unfortunately the plans from GTarcade for this game are like that, do everything they can to fill up their pockets with as soon as they can, without caring if the game dies or not. And then obviously the game will die, in a short periode of time. And yeah, cashers like you who say there's no need for free users will be raging when that happens, knowing they emptied their wallets for nothing. Peace
                    Yeah dude, but what i refer to is that everyone bags on the devs and the cashers. Its no surprise that everyone is greedy and ends up ruining the game or ends up tweaking it for their gain. Trust me I've played tons of games like this. What you did forget to mention was that the dev's are still bending over to the players when it comes to crying out for compensation. While everyone cries, the devs are still listening and still trying to please the players, being casher or not. That was my point for my first post. Yeah like i mentioned the companies get greedy and tweak everything to their interest no surprise. Sooner or later it will end up costing them everything.

Comment

Originally posted by R2106357 View Post
                      Yeah dude, but what i refer to is that everyone bags on the devs and the cashers. Its no surprise that everyone is greedy and ends up ruining the game or ends up tweaking it for their gain. Trust me I've played tons of games like this. What you did forget to mention was that the dev's are still bending over to the players when it comes to crying out for compensation. While everyone cries, the devs are still listening and still trying to please the players, being casher or not. That was my point for my first post. Yeah like i mentioned the companies get greedy and tweak everything to their interest no surprise. Sooner or later it will end up costing them everything.
                      How are the devs listening and trying to please everyone? The only thing these GTArcarde devs are doing are filling their pockets nothing else and nothing more, ive actually stopped cashing for this game since Elite Eternal Spire bug, Im sure ppl remember the farce of that one, and the loss of First time rewards for it, and what happened we got a compo that didnt even cover from wat we lost both casher and f2p wise.

The constant opening of new servers is thinning the population between all servers with most dying quickly due to lack of f2p players playing because of the lack of free content. Its all gone to the casher side to milk those cash cows pretty quickly and easy.

Comment

is any of this gonna be free you ugly faks?

Comment

New fashion cool may I remind you this is a war game. If the bunny wasn't bad enough! If I wanted to play with cute bunnies and dress as silly as possible I would be playing pet ville not LoA.

Comment

Working...
                          X