This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowae107 View Post
    Why do you say that when that hero is in the starry tavern.....
    because of this snowae . No mention of starry tavern in this post
    Last edited by EdgeLOA; 07-06-2014, 12:43 PM.

Comment

i sense they will put this in new tavern ^___^

Comment

no it won't appear in the next tavern (will that even open up?...) it will appear in the mini HoC... everything is good to make money, so don't worry you'll get stuck with your old and boring heroes

Comment

great.... ahahahahaha...

Comment

Its gonna be in hext HoC, so if u dont wanna spend like 300$ or save for like half year, u can forget about it...

Comment

why all new heroes are for cashers , this game gonna be more broken !

Comment

whos the idiot now? the heros is out and for cashers

Comment

the heroes have been added to the engima tavern where you have to get their item first then save the rubies to recruit them ....amazon is not too bad as only need 750 rubies for her but 1200 for paladin

Comment

Originally posted by alanna1564 View Post
                    the heroes have been added to the engima tavern where you have to get their item first then save the rubies to recruit them ....amazon is not too bad as only need 750 rubies for her but 1200 for paladin
                    rubies are no big deal, the item req is though

Comment

I prefer the EarthShaker

Comment

they make some heroes casher here so that they pay first and then later we can get them for rubies. Then all the cashers will be mad they had to pay .... lolz .... which they didn't, they just want things first
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

might be 750 rubys for amazon but i also hear its 5 joker(L) to get crest hope its not tho
                          Hotdog

Comment

Sadly It turned out to be another casher hero like they dont get enough about time they gave out to those unlucky enough to cash out they forget about the little one's and is the reason I rarely see any new account's being made once they see all is for cash they move on to other game's I know the game need's to make a profit but also think of this if you dont give to those that arnt cashing then they never cahs any give a little get a little give alot get alot think about it I like this game but sadly as days go by and I see all this stuff released and there's nothing decent for the little guys make's me think about moving on. Think you guy's and gal's should take a long look and see yes maney is to be made and yes I know bill's and employee's got to be paid but How much is enough I think you can spare the rod and release a few good thing's for those who cant spend big Bad mojo just Caring for the Cashers I've put of cashing any till I see some balance put back in this game theve come out with so much Cash **** rest cant compete with them they do merge's because they cry about noone playing ever stop to think Why so many stoped playing Eh are ya seeing the picture there dont give to some and they leave. Think about the rest and not just the deep pocket's you'll have more spending then give some make them happy and then they want to spend more. Thanks and take care

Comment

Working...
                            X