• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Mars
    started a topic League of Angels - New System: Totems

League of Angels - New System: Totems

Introduction

The Totem system is a brand new battle system, in which players can equip up to 5 powerful Totems to increase their character and hero stats.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Totem1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	340.1 KB
ID:	1752340

Settings

1. Players can equip 1 main Totem along with 4 supporting Totems.
    2. Characters and heroes will receive bonuses from the Totems.
    3. Totem effects and skills will activate upon entering battle.
    4. The main Totem can only be used for a certain number of turns. The higher the Totem’s quality, the more turns it can be used for.

Totem Guardians
    1. After defeating a Totem Guardian the player will earn Sacrifice Points and Totem Emblems.
    2. Totem Emblems can be exchanged for Totems in the Shop. Sacrifice Points are used for Totem Sacrifices.
    3. For any level which is completed for the first time, difficulty of the previous level will be lowered.
    4. There are 3 level challenge attempts each day. Each challenge failure costs one attempt. When the number of attempts drops to 0, you can no longer challenge any levels.
    5. If a level is cleared for the first time on a server, difficulty for the previous level will be lowered.
    6. The higher the Totem Guardian level you complete, the higher the chance of drawing rare cards.
    7. You’re guaranteed to see a Garnet Totem when you clear a level for the first time.

Sacrifices
    1. Players may use Sacrifice Points to obtain more Totems.
    2. Some Totems can only be obtained by using Sacrifice Points.
    3. After committing 1 - 10 sacrifices a rare Totem will appear, after committing 2 - 6 sacrifices an uncommon Totem will appear.

Upgrades
    1. Totems can consume other unwanted Totems in order to be upgraded.
    2. After a new level is reached, the Totem’s attributes will increase.

Evolution
    1. Totems can be evolved in order to improve their quality.
    2. Higher quality Totems have better attributes and better skills, and can be used for more turns in battle.

As we continue to develop and improve League of Angels, new updates may slightly change in appearance or effects. Where any discrepancy between game and guide occurs, in-game data shall take precedence.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Totem2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	204.7 KB
ID:	1752341

• R247886301
    replied
    thats a good tip to share on the sacrifice. how about getting past 1-9 and also on evolve?

Leave a comment:

• bliztloa
    replied
    Sacrifices
    1. Players may use Sacrifice Points to obtain more Totems.
    2. Some Totems can only be obtained by using Sacrifice Points.
    3. After committing 1 - 10 sacrifices a rare Totem will appear, after committing 2 - 6 sacrifices an uncommon Totem will appear.

why sacrifices cost increase after sacrifices 10times? it that mean good totem can be obtained from higher sacrifices cost?

Leave a comment:

• wawokzz
    replied
    what i need to get totem ? anyone can explain?

Leave a comment:

• R272481777
    replied
    its a new mini game that will show up on the top of your screen when you meet the level requirement which I believe is 60.

Leave a comment:

• Shanrou
    replied
    This is gonna sound really silly, but where are the totems? I can see other people have this ''wolf'' one when i compare to them, and i can see the tab in party, but the tab is empty? Where can i find the battle or whatever it is? tyvm in advance

Leave a comment:

• andreicde
    replied
    Originally posted by R211539 View Post
    when is it coming and how would you get totems??????
    they are already out

Leave a comment:

• R211539
    replied
    when is it coming and how would you get totems??????

Leave a comment:

• niknikson
    replied
    what level need to unlock totem?

Leave a comment:

• legolash
    replied
    totems...like shaman

Leave a comment:

• CronusSphere
    replied
    Are you even remotely serious? This is a game man,..if you want to preach,..do it at ur church, Actually the eye looks almost like it's from lord of the rings, and i think it's cool!

Leave a comment:

• andreicde
    replied
    Originally posted by twinmax007 View Post
    Are you Dajjal companion the one eye now you make everyone enter your religion without they know they are doing it they are showing one eye a very bad satanic symbol i dont know if the game creator is a jews or some kind of.....
    o.o wth are you talking about lol?

Leave a comment:

• twinmax007
    replied
    Are you Dajjal companion the one eye now you make everyone enter your religion without they know they are doing it they are showing one eye a very bad satanic symbol i dont know if the game creator is a jews or some kind of.....

Leave a comment:

• R247270269
    replied
    well if one would need to be VIP its no big deal , but the events lately would give only good items or good angels when you reached a high ( diamonds paying ) goal . so some things should also be able for free players at least ! cause yes it would cost a lott of players that would leave . this shouldnt be a monkey king look alike . even free players can go far here , nice balanced even though VIP has a better edge , but not as much as some have when heaving deep pockets to buy 1000`s of diamonds or like in MKO loads of teals and the chance to get to much of a inbalance !

Leave a comment:

• andreicde
    replied
    Originally posted by Ellissandra View Post
    Rogue Dragonsoul always activates or haven't you noticed the base damage reflect it gets
    so your logic is ''rogue dragonsoul always activates therefore all dragonsouls always activate?'' Oh and you are wrong on that too, since one of them activates, the other is % based.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X