Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels - New Angel: Polly

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - New Angel: Polly

Polly is the angel of mother earth. She has learned to manipulate the world around her for the protection of all that is good. Joy and kindness accompany her wherever she goes; however, for those who wish evil upon the innocent, Polly has a side to her that can bring down even the most powerful of creatures.

Click image for larger version

Name:	polly.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	540.7 KB
ID:	1752310

Details

Rating: ★★★★★
    Attack Type: Magic
    Skill: Flower Fury – Deals (150% Attack + 300) magic damage to all enemies. Sends flowers flower petals furiously down upon enemies, shredding them to pieces.
    Requirements: Character must be Lv.50 and have Polly’s Icon.

Attributes:

Click image for larger version

Name:	polly att.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	1752309

how about free angel at arena shop my daily angel tears 10 chances was useless/ wasted

Comment

yea we need angels for simple players not only for thoeus who plays with daimonds

Comment

Hope we find her in arena shop this time and we can trade her with badges.

Comment

a new angel is cool and all but is it available for all or just available for diamond spenders? just asking

Comment

Its always diamonds...

Comment

Originally posted by hakkai02 View Post
              a new angel is cool and all but is it available for all or just available for diamond spenders? just asking
              Diamonds, diamond, diamonds, big ppl with huge pockets to empty = nothing new for f2p

Comment

they could give an angel for when you unlock duke , like for 3k arena vouchers( emblems or whatever theyr name was)

Comment

Originally posted by porche15 View Post
                  they could give an angel for when you unlock duke , like for 3k arena vouchers( emblems or whatever theyr name was)
                  All we can do is hope, but don't get ur hopes up coz atm its not gunna happen.

Comment

well i also hope that will be free angel bec all mine angel i use are uped so i dont use tears and that mean no more prestige,also i cant make tears points for tycoon and that mean i am done,if you dont make free angel its realy pointles free players and some like me who spend little money ,to continue play
                    think of it,ty
                    Last edited by R261276505; 07-01-2014, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R261276505 View Post
                      well i also hope that will be free angel bec all mine angel i use are uped so i dont use tears and that mean no more prestige,also i cant make tears points for tycoon and that mean i am done,if you dont make free angel its realy pointles free players and some like me who spend little money ,to continue play
                      think of it,ty
                      Not gunna happen atm =)

Comment

5th Cash Angel in a row. Hell Yeah!

Comment

there are the players who playes this game without diamonds, plz make so that there was something for us too

Comment

So it looks more and more like Wartune now, only cash things, guess this game has come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaslabarak View Post
                              So it looks more and more like Wartune now, only cash things, guess this game has come to an end.
                              I'm Afraid thats Right, hope Not i love the game since i met some new friends, I got no issue about Cashers and FTPP, As long as i can play the game free. I'm fine!
                              Server Phoebe [S179]
                              IGN: NamI

------> Check me out !

Comment

Working...
                              X