This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Mars
    started a topic Be the Tycoon, Win New Wings!

Be the Tycoon, Win New Wings!

The 5th Cross-Server Tournament will kick off on July 9th at 10:00 AM (Server Time). To help you get prepared for the tournament, we are holding the following events. The winner of Tycoon will have a chance to walk away with a pair of new wings, the Moonbeam Wings! Click here for details regarding the upcoming Cross-Server Tournament.

Resource Tycoon
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dj (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	627.5 KB
ID:	1752673

Duration: July 9 - 13 (Server Time)
    Servers: S1 - S196
    Description: Collect the required resources to win Moonbeam Wings, Royal’s Mark, and many other rare items!

Rules

- Click on the Tycoon icon, located on the left side in-game, to open the Resource Tycoon panel.
    - Players gain points by collecting required resources during the event, i.e. Angel Tears, Runestones, Blessed Stones, Seraph's Stones, Aegis Shards, Soulstones, Refining Stones, Element Crystal, and Synth Scrolls.
    - Each day at 14:00 and 22:00 (Server Time), the point leaders will be determined and prizes will be sent accordingly. Prizes include Aegis Shards, Synth Scroll, Soulstones, and Blessed Stones.
    - The grand prize will be issued at the conclusion of the event.

Name:	1.supreme prize.jpg
Size:	157.7 KB
ID:	1752719

Resources Acquired From

Name:	new.resources.jpg
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	1752769
    Check out how to earn each item by accessing the Tycoon panel in-game.

Djinni's Merchants

Name:	dj (1).jpg
Size:	612.3 KB
ID:	1752674
    Duration: July 8 - 12 (Server Time)
    Description: Buy items with Darics from the Djinni's Merchant for a discounted price, even up to 60% off!

- Darics can be obtained from Today's Gift, Total Recharge Reward, Gemology, All-Round Talent and Fishing Soul, or exchanging Diamonds or Vouchers at a 1:1 rate. If you have remaining Shamrocks from previous events, you can also exchange them into Darics in the Hot Events panel
    - Click the Refresh button for a chance to buy different discounted items. The commodities include Cockatrice Soul Shard, Lvl. 4 Cherubstone, Lvl. 4 Holy Crystal, Lvl. 5 Superior Gem Chest, Lvl. 5 Common Gem Chest, Blessed Stone, Seraph's Stone, Element Crystal, Refining Stone, Runestone, Soulstone, Aegis Shard, Angel Tears, Gold, and many more!
    - Remaining Darics can be used in future events.

Today's Gift

Name:	today's gift.jpg
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	1752667
    Description: Log-in every day to win Darics!

Total Recharge Reward

Name:	Total Recharge Reward.jpg
Size:	138.8 KB
ID:	1752668
    Duration: July 8 - 11 (Server Time)
    Description: Cumulatively recharge during the event to receive special rewards!

Explore New Gem Enhancement

Name:	Explore New Gem Enhancement.jpg
Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	1752669
    Description: Gain enough points in Gemology to collect Gem Enhancement Stones and extra rewards!

All-Round Talent

Name:	All-Round Talent.jpg
Size:	134.6 KB
ID:	1752670
    Description: Complete daily challenges to receive special rewards.

Fishing Soul

Name:	Fishing Soul.jpg
Size:	169.9 KB
ID:	1752671
    Duration: July 8 - 10 (Server Time)
    Description: Play Tidal Pool every day to win extra Soulstones, Blessed Stones and many other rare items!

More exciting events are coming up soon! Check them out by accessing the Hot Events panel in-game now!
    Last edited by EdgeLOA; 07-07-2014, 11:38 AM.

• RRYGO
    replied
    "the attachment of the mail sent before the resource tycoon event - Yes"

. . .Liars.

Leave a comment:

• xxbloodreaper
    replied
    on raiders every time I collect soulstones from the chest it doesn't count towards the tycoon for me

Leave a comment:

• R235962306
    replied
    Originally posted by Sorhai View Post
    Guys now I am confused do you open the mail to collect the rewards or don't you? Can someone please explain clearly to me please? Atm I got over 30mails with rewards in them and am so tempted to open and collect it. Thanks
    u have to press collect all(u press all and the collect without opening the mails individually) in order to work

Leave a comment:

• R235962306
    replied
    Originally posted by a.shade View Post
    That has been happening for quite some time now... And why do they say "angel tears collected from main quests, dungeons, the shop and other events" if the ones from dungeons do not count?
    ur wrong the angel tears u get from dungeons count the ones u get from team dungeons aint hence u get them from chests

Leave a comment:

• R243947201
    replied
    the point is, this event provides only for casher. that's all ^^

Leave a comment:

• Sorhai
    replied
    Guys now I am confused do you open the mail to collect the rewards or don't you? Can someone please explain clearly to me please? Atm I got over 30mails with rewards in them and am so tempted to open and collect it. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Istanda
    replied
    Originally posted by R23625765 View Post
    resource from tycoon (10pm rewards) itself didnt count towards points more bugs lol
    It never counted

Leave a comment:

• vinit2011
    replied
    Mail rewards do not count....Otherwise I would be ard 25k now in Tycoon

Leave a comment:

• a.shade
    replied
    That has been happening for quite some time now... And why do they say "angel tears collected from main quests, dungeons, the shop and other events" if the ones from dungeons do not count?

Leave a comment:

• R23625765
    replied
    resource from tycoon (10pm rewards) itself didnt count towards points more bugs lol
    Last edited by R23625765; 07-08-2014, 09:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Icemasters2
    replied
    I did collect my rewards from the mail but i did get pionts for the tycoon from it.

Play on server 106 mana city
    nick IceMaster

Please fix it.

Leave a comment:

• Sorhai
    replied
    So I need to collect my mail and don't open or collect the rewards in the mail till after the event?

Leave a comment:

• Fantastika666
    replied
    2-3nd place get 1 lvl 8 cherub instead of 2.... please fix it

Leave a comment:

• LoA_Cheal
    replied
    and the trick is u need to use collect all for it to count..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X