Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels - New Event System: Beach Treasure

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todays Gift at hot event gives card worth 10 shells.

Comment

first three shells cost 1 point, then it increases by 1 every other shell. so 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, and so on. it costs 65 points to flip all 16 shells.

Comment

Is this event will appear again next? Will the point store kept?

Comment

Originally posted by R244375573
          The Shell Points needed to flip the shells goes up every 3 or so flips!

1 point for 1st 3.....
          2 for next ?
          I was not keeping track but at some thing like flip # 11 it was 5 points per flip when I noticed I did not have enough free points left!

At 30 diamonds per point it will take some serious CASH to clear an entire 16 Shells. Plus the 100 diamonds to refresh once per hour.

Within 2 hours our top casher already had 800 points.
          Why to refresh for 100 dias, you get free refresh every hour....
          osobena
          s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

If you keep shell points from first day, does it stay after midnight reset ? or points resets too? ( i dont count cards)
            Lets say i have 48 shell pts and want keep them for next day, but if they reset i gona lose some of rewards, maybe allready somone noticed from oceanic server? Or maybe gm know?

Comment

the score was reset

Comment

Lost 1 shell point.... I didn't feel like waiting another hour for it to refresh so I can use it and went to bed.
                osobena
                s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Originally posted by Dziastins View Post
                  If you keep shell points from first day, does it stay after midnight reset ? or points resets too? ( i dont count cards)
                  Lets say i have 48 shell pts and want keep them for next day, but if they reset i gona lose some of rewards, maybe allready somone noticed from oceanic server? Or maybe gm know?
                  im also asking the same question can any GM answer this question?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmylmf83 View Post
                    im also asking the same question can any GM answer this question?
                    I answered you with my previous post actually. Points reset at midnight.
                    osobena
                    s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

ranking point would reset at mid night. The score you got for the event would stay until event ends

Comment

We are talking about shell points....
                        osobena
                        s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

It wont reset at midnight.
                          | | |

Comment

can some1 how to get 600+point /day without spend any diamond?

Comment

you can collect more shell points every few hours
                              it's all failing faster than I can lower my standards

Comment

are 4 time /day when can colect so 4*8 means 32 and with 10 point from card up to 420 so how those peopel all have 600+/day?

Comment

Working...
                                X