Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels - New Event System: Beach Treasure

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

save from previous day, total recharge or buy with diam... no secret I think?

Comment

are lots of people with 600-1k point/day without spend any diamond,can a gm explain that?how they got such many points?

Comment

Originally posted by R221325058 View Post
        are lots of people with 600-1k point/day without spend any diamond,can a gm explain that?how they got such many points?
        How do you know they didnt spend any diamonds?

Comment

you gain points when you get a pair, i think...

Comment

unless it is a bug, shell points from previous day do reset at the start of a new day. only had the 16 shells you get for free at reset, lost 8 points cause i forgot to use them.

Comment

its still very much lag and some other's say they cant conect to the game..even me and when your in the game you click something and you gonna wait for a couple of minute's to enter one specific task..plsss fix the lag problem....

Comment

Originally posted by Istanda View Post
                How do you know they didnt spend any diamonds?
                becouse lots of them are from my guild/friend and i know very well who spend dia and who not

Comment

Originally posted by R221325058 View Post
                  becouse lots of them are from my guild/friend and i know very well who spend dia and who not
                  If they're friends in your guild, why not ask them directly?

Comment

this new system **** up...tavern heroes are useless **** if your main character reach 9k dodge

Comment

Originally posted by hunuot View Post
                      If they're friends in your guild, why not ask them directly?
                      i did and they say just colect that 8 shel when is time

Comment

yep...agree with all else..................**** event...............I am still waiting for R2 to straighten out problems with "The Beach"................

Comment

can a gm tell us if get extra point for pair colected?

Comment

20,000 points is too much considering that you get around 5-10 points a pair. This means you need to recharge a lot to get to the top, unless you're lucky with the prismatic wheel where you get a 10% chance to win 10,000 diamonds.
                            [S194] Mylne Castle | Skribblez - Berserker | The Infamous

Comment

Originally posted by Skribblez23 View Post
                              20,000 points is too much considering that you get around 5-10 points a pair. This means you need to recharge a lot to get to the top, unless you're lucky with the prismatic wheel where you get a 10% chance to win 10,000 diamonds.
                              5-10 point from pair what? in what game? i got not even 1 sigle point and complete 2 time all sheels

Comment

I have same question: do we need to spend all points now or will this event return??? Please mods, answer...

Comment

Working...
                                X