Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...EU Servers are finally up. Is it going to be another 4 hours til US East servers are up and running...?

Comment

• s70 still under maintenance? it's been over 5 hours now .. when can we expect to get into our games ? Please Admin can you respond to our questions .. thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by R221325058 View Post
        lol stop crying they was say 4-5 hours ,maiby take litle more,just waith
        what is with you people and the "stop crying" **** .. in case you didn't read it said 4-5 hours and if you count the time it's been well over 10 hours now .. so people have a right to be upset seeing how they want to play their game ...

Comment

• Is the merge between S40 and S42 finished already? When I try to log in to S42, all I am getting is "Server undergoing temporary maintenance." What is happenning here?!?!?!

Comment

• S13 close to 6 ours .... and counting

Comment

• when s72 done?? how many hour??? give information please

Comment

• S35 is already closed 9hours,how long we have to waiting more? O.o
                Last edited by R217985051; 07-17-2014, 08:12 AM.

Comment

• S40 still unavailable - hope by tonight it will be back - miss my morning fix!
                  Lochraine

Comment

• Originally posted by R248736097 View Post
                    S40 still unavailable - hope by tonight it will be back - miss my morning fix!
                    same here.. im going through withdrawals LOL

Comment

• S13 .... 6 hrs ..... what happened to the 4-5 hrs is 6 hrs not pass that ? this is really getting annoying hope the compensation is worth the wait

Comment

• can be worst maybe all day there will be no LoA for everyone
                        Lord 'de la juNk'

Comment

• 4-5 hrs? omg its already 9 hrs and not fixed yet.
                          sorry for complain, but waiting is the most boring in my life

Comment

• 4-5 hrs? omg its already 8 hrs and not fixed yet.
                            sorry for complain, but waiting is the most boring in my life S76

Comment

• Saying the merge will take 4-5 hours but then taking 9+ hours is annoying but I can understand, sometimes things happen and it doesn't go as planned. Bizarre bugs can pop up that don't make sense and can be difficult to fix. What does bother me though, and is incredibly unprofessional is that they haven't said anything about the delay; the reason for it or even the fact that it is delayed and an apology.

There is no excuse for this, they are either painfully understaffed or just simply don't care about the people that play this game. Paying customers are being punished and ignored. Say what you will about their business model or content practices, but it's their silence and neglect like this that will lose them the most players.

Comment

• how long is the s76 that have already ten o'clock and we're ready yet. I do not give time limit if you are unsure that you respect. You make me sorry I put money in this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X