Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels - Server Merge 7/17

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server 70

So, 10 hours down, not even showing up in the server list....and still no word from admins...are you giving back all our money spent for building our toons that seem to be gone? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by LordDragonX View Post
      Nice that the merges are happening and all, but that maintenance started for s26 at 8PM EDT last night. It's 6:20 AM and still down? 10 and a half hours? Is one of the main staff going to give us an update or something about this, because I'm sure we'd really like one. Team Arena starts in 10 minutes, and I'd like to not miss it, if possible. Thanks guys/gals/animals/things.
      the way things are going we may miss out on all events today

Comment

• still counting times... still down on s40 42 merging.. cant wait to play again... arrgggh... to much time waste...10hours pass.. maintenance still up...

Comment

• after server merge for s66 & 70 the beach tresure cant collect reward pls fix.

Comment

• All the points from beach event have disappear after the merge of s20 with s24....people are very upset about this. Can GM's do something about?

Comment

• US West servers: [S60 and S78], [S16/S19 and S13] on July 17th 00: 00 AM PDT (July 17th 03:00 AM EDT, July 17th 08:00 AM GMT, July 17th at 3:00 PM GMT+8).

Servers will shut down for about 4-5 hours.

S13 .... 7 hours now and still waiting - how bout an update or something telling us what is going on since its pass you 4-5 hour announcement time

Comment

• US West servers: [S60 and S78], [S16/S19 and S13] on July 17th 00: 00 AM PDT (July 17th 03:00 AM EDT, July 17th 08:00 AM GMT, July 17th at 3:00 PM GMT+8).

Servers will shut down for about 4-5 hours.

S13 .... 7 hours now and still waiting - how bout an update or something telling us what is going on since its pass you 4-5 hour announcement time

Comment

• by the rate this maintenance i progressing we will be missing a whole day off play - making the house of cards event useless - except once again for the pay to play users

as far as i could tell the compensation is 50 HoC tokens - and this for missing close to a day or a day of play i might sound unreasonable when saying this but ......... that just dont seem good enough .... how about compensating us all with 2 or 3 JOKER cards for compensation due to this merger / maintenance .. i am sure it will be a very generous compensation to everyone even the not pay to play users

Comment

• Originally posted by R247564953 View Post
                    by the rate this maintenance i progressing we will be missing a whole day off play - making the house of cards event useless - except once again for the pay to play users

as far as i could tell the compensation is 50 HoC tokens - and this for missing close to a day or a day of play i might sound unreasonable when saying this but ......... that just dont seem good enough .... how about compensating us all with 2 or 3 JOKER cards for compensation due to this merger / maintenance .. i am sure it will be a very generous compensation to everyone even the not pay to play users
                    lol 2 or 3 jokers?keep dreaming lol

Comment

• what wil hapen with beach tresure point?

Comment

• Originally posted by andreicde View Post
                        lol 2 or 3 jokers?keep dreaming lol
                        Wow, all to get jokers? Don't you think that's a bit unfair to all other servers? You all get jokers and we get nothing? And no idea what you mean with 50 HoC tokens, but if that's 50 draws than I think it's more than fair as what we get is a lot less.
                        osobena
                        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

• Server S43 Israfil's Horn
                          char Vaczak

problem: my 820 beach treasure points from the points store, is gone. now i got 0 (zero) . Now i want them back (today) because i want trade for 20* cherubstones ( lvl4) .

Thanx

ps:

"Hot events in merged servers will be reset after the merge; however, rewards from existing events are still retrievable"

Comment

• u not alone , got lots k and much more if get 20k point and cant take adv prize from 1st place

Comment

• CONGRATULATIONS on the merger of servers .... but i have a bug ...which annoys me endlessly
                              S13 guild Vicious has been dissolved yet ... i show as a member / guild leader - and i can t leave the guild ... i was a member of New Age on S13
                              before merger , now iam not even in New Age even though i can still see what everyone says in New Age guild chat , if i talk on guild chat no one sees it , my guild log shows Vicious my char shows Viscous but i am no longer in New Age
                              Along with loads of people we all lost our Beach points every single point ... and for some reason i lost diamonds too
                              After refreshing 21 times nothing changed everything i still not right which is starting to work on my nerves ... if you could please assist on this matter id appreciate it - ty

Comment

• Originally posted by Katjuzka View Post
                                S101 need merge badly
                                Jup [S101] Lair o' Flames would need a merge too. If you wouldnt open that fast always new servers , older servers wouldnt die as fast as you open erm and you wouldnt get here that much server merge spamms Well hf haha
                                League of Angels

IGN: LadyShaya
                                Class: Sorcerer
                                Level: 80
                                Guild: Noobs
                                Server: [S101] Lair o' Flames

Comment

Working...
                                X