started a topic League of Angels - Server Merge 7/17

League of Angels - Server Merge 7/17

Click image for larger version

Name:	Loa_Nyssa.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	679.8 KB
ID:	1753355

Dear Heroes and Angels,

After collecting your ideas on the server merge and evaluating the server dates, we decided to merge the servers below at the following times:

European servers: [S34 and S43], [S49 and S51], [S24 and S20], [S26 and S29] [S63 and S65] on July 17th 01:00 PM GMT (July 16th 8:00 PM EDT, July 16th 5:00 PM PDT and July 17th at 08:00 AM GMT+8 ).

US East servers: [S9 and S35], [S52 and S59], [S72, S76 and S77], [S66 and S70], [S42 and S40], [S97 and S98] on July 17th 00:00 AM EDT ( July 17th 05:00 AM GMT, July 16th 11: 00 PM PDT and July 17th at 12:00 AM GMT+8).

US West servers: [S60 and S78], [S16/S19 and S13] on July 17th 00: 00 AM PDT (July 17th 03:00 AM EDT, July 17th 08:00 AM GMT, July 17th at 3:00 PM GMT+8).

Servers will shut down for about 4-5 hours. Please see below for server merge details:

Update:
    We regret to inform that the server merges for European servers will be finished at about 10:30 AM July 17th GMT (July 17th 05:30 AM EDT, July 17th 02:30 AM PDT and July 17th at 5:30 PM GMT+8).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Multiple Characters

Multiple characters for one account will not be combined with each other, your character remains with whichever server you login to access him/her.
    For example, suppose S1 merges with S2 and you have a character on each. When you login to S1, your character will be whichever character you had before on S1; and the same for when you login to S2.

Character Name & Guild Name

1. When there are two or more character names that are similar, each of the characters will be given a suffix (e.g.: Marina.S1). These players will receive a Name Change Card via mail.
    2. When there are two or more guild names that are similar, each of the guilds will be given a suffix (e.g.: Rex.S1). The guild leaders will receive a Name Change Card via mail.

Information Reserved

All players' information will remain the same as the server you were previously in (Rankings not included).

Resets

1. Account Reset: Offline for 7 days or more; level 15 and below (lvl.15 included); no VIP subscription.
    2. Zodiac Rankings Reset. Challenge the Zodiac after the merge to rank among the great!
    3. Team Arena Rankings Reset. Uncollected rewards obtained from Team Arena will be sent to the player via mail.
    4. Clash of Might Rankings Reset. Uncollected rewards obtained from Clash of Might will be sent to the player via mail.
    5. Points Reset. Uncollected rewards obtained from Tidal Pool, Gemology and Raiders will be sent to the player via mail.
    6. Rankings Record Reset. Uncollected rewards obtained from Wyrm Race, Gemology and Tidal Pool will be sent to the player via mail.
    *All Ranking records (Clash of Might, Team Arena) will be reset after the merge.

Hot Events
    Hot events in merged servers will be reset after the merge; however, rewards from existing events are still retrievable. In the meantime, there will be new server merge event and rewards!

We apologize for any and all inconvenience this may cause you. To help ease the transition, we will prepare a gift pack for all affected players which will be sent after the server merge. Thanks again for your understanding, and we hope to see you in game!

R2Games LOA Ops Team

• R221325058
    replied
    Originally posted by Keyhawk14 View Post
    Thanks for the merge but s51 only 1 active guild lol
    hahah at last u got litle fun in tc beter than without merge

Leave a comment:

• Keyhawk14
    replied
    Thanks for the merge but s51 only 1 active guild lol

Leave a comment:

• R21879311
    replied
    Any chance for s90 merge. there is maybe if even 20 active players... most characters are alt accounts just to get things done *td, inferno, ta, etc*. No one to raid shards from. No one to ransack wyrms. Only 9-10 people during WB. it's very dead. please give us new members to have fun with.

Leave a comment:

• rahul22775
    replied
    merge server s175

Leave a comment:

• R28228615
    replied
    create 10k more servers , evryone shood have their own server)

Leave a comment:

• markoni86
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Server.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	578.3 KB
ID:	1691687
    What else can i say??? And its like this for the last month or two, 5-7 ppl on wb, i didnt attacked 10x in wyrm for like ages, cuz there is no one to attack, raider also. Its rly hard to find ppl to do td/inf/ta. Server have like 10 active players. And u think we dont need a merge, rly?!

Leave a comment:

• R250655449
    replied
    s44 and s80 would like to merge together !!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• R221325058
    replied
    lol guys stop wish a merge r becouse when they wil u going lose lots of stuf and going cry like helll ,and wish wasnt merge
    be careful what u wich becouse can become reality :P

Leave a comment:

• R28294177
    replied
    Can we please merge server S80, there is hardly anyone on anymore on this server!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Tweakley
    replied
    Had not spent any beach points.
    Lots broken.

Leave a comment:

• LadyShaya
    replied
    Originally posted by Katjuzka View Post
    S101 need merge badly
    Jup [S101] Lair o' Flames would need a merge too. If you wouldnt open that fast always new servers , older servers wouldnt die as fast as you open erm and you wouldnt get here that much server merge spamms Well hf haha

Leave a comment:

• R247564953
    replied
    CONGRATULATIONS on the merger of servers .... but i have a bug ...which annoys me endlessly
    S13 guild Vicious has been dissolved yet ... i show as a member / guild leader - and i can t leave the guild ... i was a member of New Age on S13
    before merger , now iam not even in New Age even though i can still see what everyone says in New Age guild chat , if i talk on guild chat no one sees it , my guild log shows Vicious my char shows Viscous but i am no longer in New Age
    Along with loads of people we all lost our Beach points every single point ... and for some reason i lost diamonds too
    After refreshing 21 times nothing changed everything i still not right which is starting to work on my nerves ... if you could please assist on this matter id appreciate it - ty

Leave a comment:

• R221325058
    replied
    u not alone , got lots k and much more if get 20k point and cant take adv prize from 1st place

Leave a comment:

• R250607665
    replied
    Server S43 Israfil's Horn
    char Vaczak

problem: my 820 beach treasure points from the points store, is gone. now i got 0 (zero) . Now i want them back (today) because i want trade for 20* cherubstones ( lvl4) .

Thanx

ps:

"Hot events in merged servers will be reset after the merge; however, rewards from existing events are still retrievable"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X