X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't login

Comment

Agree that they should give some new heroes/angels for non/light cashers, but that's just how it is. On dead servers, that would happen one way or another, people get bored and quit. For every dead server they open 2-3 new, so they had 0 to no problem with it. Its actual players who got problems with a lot of stuff such as we just spoke, never getting fixed bugs and etc.

There is always new events, new stuff added on weekly basis, so it isn't as bad as people try to make it. From the web game i've played this one is best around (for my own taste), so again, if you don't like the fact that you don't have specific angel or hero, use your $ or deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by knezius View Post
        Agree that they should give some new heroes/angels for non/light cashers, but that's just how it is. On dead servers, that would happen one way or another, people get bored and quit. For every dead server they open 2-3 new, so they had 0 to no problem with it. Its actual players who got problems with a lot of stuff such as we just spoke, never getting fixed bugs and etc.

There is always new events, new stuff added on weekly basis, so it isn't as bad as people try to make it. From the web game i've played this one is best around (for my own taste), so again, if you don't like the fact that you don't have specific angel or hero, use your $ or deal with it.
        You don't get it - we don't want specific angel, we want ANY angel that is a bit better than Nyssa. Cause we sort of got bored with her, not to mention the fact that we are left with no angels to bond with. Not to mention the fact that the 2 new heroes in the China servers are obtained only with rubies, no crest needed. And I don't expect to beat hard chashers, I am doing really well for free player(I only get free dias from offers regularly and buy VIP with them) but I do like to get something new from time to time. Not the best but new.
        Wonder how shards for these new clothes will be obtained.....
        osobena
        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Exactly right boooooo

Comment

Cry baby's...I think that's the basic response of a casher with no brain..
            As free player using free offers as well and doing well, we don't ask for competing with hard cashers as it seems natural and logical that they are stronger, what we ask is getting some stuff from times to times. Last 4 angels added where only for cashers, while in the meantime, free players are stuck with their old angel and stacking AT. Free heroes that should have appeared in Stary tavern like in Chinese servers but instead of that they are included in HoC because they know they will find some guys to buy them.
            So stop with that brainless response and start thinking as well that F2P players are the one who made you cash and keep the game alive. Remove the F2P players to keep the hard casher and see how long that will last... Ofc Cashers are those who made the game living as well, and it's normal they get what they need to be stronger, by paying the employees but it's a 50/50 share on a game, many of us are bored with the same old heroes as it takes ages to save those lotto cards as the ranking points increase.

Comment

Originally posted by welcometofreakshow View Post
              accuse people as cry babay? lol main reason is fair play here!
              Fair play is NOT when cashers and non-cashers get the same stuff. They paid, and they deserve to be stronger and more powerful than non-cashers. Cashers are SUPPOSE to be in charge of the game, since it is their wallets that are paying for the game. All the non-cashers are just tag-alongs.

Comment

Cry baby's...I think that's the basic response of a casher with no brain.. You just prove my point considering i'd be even hard to call me light casher, and i'm considered like 1 of best players on my server, as arrogant as it sounds, some of you actually have hard time reading the posts i made before, so before you call someone brainless do IQ test for yourself, have a nice evening.

Comment

Oh different outfit.

Not the outfit and wings from these past events, but what I said is probably true for the Hang Ten outfit and Moonbeam Wings. (that the outfit and shards would be available on WoL because one of Fashion Core (Rare)'s locations is Wheel of Fortune(Luck) shop.
                  Last edited by Solariai; 07-16-2014, 04:43 PM.
                  Shadowbound
                  [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                  [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                  League of Angels
                  [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by knezius View Post
                    Cry baby's...I think that's the basic response of a casher with no brain.. You just prove my point considering i'd be even hard to call me light casher, and i'm considered like 1 of best players on my server, as arrogant as it sounds, some of you actually have hard time reading the posts i made before, so before you call someone brainless do IQ test for yourself, have a nice evening.
                    Personally i'm 1st on my server but everything is fine (until the merge), can check out yourself, s65 Alucard. And yes i'm still gonna say that those who mostly call others cry baby's are also those one who are gonna cry when they are getting screwed in Angel World's Cup (I was in there and I don't care about that **** event). And i'm gonna take what you said back, you can't read, can you? I said we as free players is ok if we can't compete with hard cashers as it is normal to get what you pay for. Only getting stuff from times to times is appreciated. So don't start commenting just by taking the 1st sentence of an argument without reading the rest of it, thank you and have a nice evening too.

Comment

they need to stop thinking about all these cashiers and start considering us free players not all of us are stupid enough to plow money into a game that starts of and advertises as free to play so why dont they put up new angels for us free players or i can gaurentee more people will leave the game because of it as they way it looking its turning into wartunes

Comment

The truth is...most games are free to play and pay to do better. Even on fb games you can pay cash to get extras if you desire to build faster, buy more...etc.
                        It's the way of the gaming world....
                        Am I a casher..yes. I do not consider myself a heavy casher in the whole of the game. My server has free players and light cashers who are playing smart and doing just fine.
                        Luckily...our server seems fairly alive when i hear about some of the others....we all have fun chatting and fighting each other..and to me that is the part of the game I enjoy.

IGN: MizUndrstd
                        Server: s4
                        Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

Originally posted by R253706373 View Post
                          you should have learned by now , they do not care about the free players. they havent added a sinlge free player item since game opened. all they want is money.
                          That is **** talk, are you blind to the presence of the item "Natural Wings" which they implemented?

Comment

Originally posted by Khar_Wai View Post
                            That is **** talk, are you blind to the presence of the item "Natural Wings" which they implemented?
                            WOW natural wings which every can get IF they show up when they do, that is nothing. Everything lately has been geared towards milking the cash cows. angels heroes no new angel or heroes for f2p since nyssa. Is that fair no then dont talk out of you *** kid

Comment

whatever! casher accused the poeple cry babies becacuse they are snob! i can understand they thing hey i pay to this and get the things why others can have without pay. lol poor ones with no brains

Comment

wolfy, natural wing, godly boots and also the mini HoC u need to save up a bit and u can get the hero really cheap, and for the free hero chinese get and we dont.... they are at 5.xx we are at 3.xx u just need to wait a bit and u will get the starry tavern.... if u dont noticied it, the first time one item/angel/mount come out is usualy for big casher and then after a bit will become more cheap till will become free... the phoenix wing, the dragonblood costume now in rose event the bunny in the previous one ecc ecc
                                if u dont wanna cash u just need to plan a bit and u will get all, but not the first time the things show up and for sure not without planning before

Comment

Working...
                                X