X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R251141789
    replied
    Non-donator players can't obtain Mikaela or Polly or other angels good...

Leave a comment:

• tackleit1994
    replied
    Well i got freya's boot from world cup wager and i am happy for that .. just an angel more or just make nyss'a max lvl80 .. please

Leave a comment:

• Kaslabarak
    replied
    Originally posted by Pho3nix87 View Post
    Come on guys, quit complaining that non cashers NEVER get anything. I DONT cash MUCH at ALL. BUT, you just had the chance to get Freyja boots in the Soccer World Cup Betting, all you had to do was get 2k points. over 3k peeps just got FREE Freyja boots, you dont see ME complaining. Thank You r2games, and gtarcade. Very generous and I am very grateful
    Very generous... seems like the joke of the year you just made. How about the Dark Paladin and huntress that are FREE on chinese servers but here, you have to pay. Call that generous? Pure joke.

Leave a comment:

• andreicde
    replied
    Come on guys, quit complaining that non cashers NEVER get anything. I DONT cash MUCH at ALL. BUT, you just had the chance to get Freyja boots in the Soccer World Cup Betting, all you had to do was get 2k points. over 3k peeps just got FREE Freyja boots, you dont see ME complaining. Thank You r2games, and gtarcade. Very generous and I am very grateful
    well HF with Freyja boots vs Headless, Shaker, hecate, pally , lancer, etc

Leave a comment:

• Dulze
    replied
    Glad u are happy with a pair of boots. But it doesnt compare to opportunity for new heroes and angels. Even if make it high number of souls/arena badges - but give us a chance to be competitive.

-Malaika S179

Leave a comment:

• yunan_228
    replied
    please optimize nyssa's max level to 80.

Leave a comment:

• yunan_228
    replied
    please optimize nyssa's level too for at least 80.

Leave a comment:

• MetalPharoah
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaslabarak View Post
    so that's gonna be the big prize for CS tycoon.. So one of your bots or a really hard casher will win that... Wartune style is getting close...
    Not even an actual player, just a bot will win Polly in every tycoon. All they need to do is program themselves infinite etc.

Leave a comment:

• brotherhawk
    replied
    Well they do need a new angel, so I'd be complaining also. But we're yet to see If It'll be top prize only, or very slim chance like Aoede to acquire.

Leave a comment:

• brotherhawk
    replied
    If it's top prize only it wouldn't surprise me one bit

Leave a comment:

• Pho3nix87
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kaslabarak
    replied
    so that's gonna be the big prize for CS tycoon.. So one of your bots or a really hard casher will win that... Wartune style is getting close...

Leave a comment:

• Shantypuri
    replied
    For Heavy casher again .....
    Last edited by Shantypuri; 07-16-2014, 09:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CASTORIA
    replied
    Angel polly

and how you will be able to get this angel, because if you back out & promo, it is not fair because not everyone can do the trick, thereby reinforcing some and others stand on what are

Leave a comment:

• Whisky-Ace
    replied
    What about the reward for Angel World Cup ???

Leave a comment:

Working...
X