X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nyssa should get upgraded to 80 or 85 as well

Comment

Originally posted by welcometofreakshow View Post
      whatever! casher accused the poeple cry babies becacuse they are snob! i can understand they thing hey i pay to this and get the things why others can have without pay. lol poor ones with no brains
      Amazing just amazing there, when most of all cashers cried like hell for compo etc for World cup. The one hero that was supposed to be free shud have been free, you've lost your brains somewhere since you think Cashers are the be all and end all of games, without keeping the free to play playerbase happy they will in turn quit this game which most have already, its the free to play that holds these games together by word of mouth without them its nothing, cashers will get bored and so forth. Learn the actual mechanics of a game system and wat attracts b4 spouting ur **** about f2p are crybabies etc.

And as for the new aegis system dont implement it if it doesnt work and screw everyone up on getting aegis shards.

Comment

when will the update be done at aprox time?

Comment

Originally posted by knezius View Post
          Like one man said, either adapt or perish, those your destiny, god damn cry baby's.
          I am a light cashier and do very well in my game .. name calling is uncalled for.. i do agree with them they do need a few things here and there.. in case you havent noticed all the servers are dying and it's not just because people got board with the game.. it's because they quit because mainly they dont get anything to help move them up.. im not saying give them the best of the best but give the free players a chance and maybe we won't need all these server merges .. it's just common sense to keep the free players on so we have more people in the game.. just my opinion though

Comment

i agree with that!

Comment

Do we need to clear up to PISCES zodiac to access NIGHTMARE difficulty? If not how can I enter? Have enter option for NORMAL mode only.
              salz
              Guild : Razor
              UB17( S115 Hope Abandoned )

Comment

- Zodiac adjustment: Added a nightmare difficulty and 1-click Blitz option. (Note: The new functions for this system are postponed due to system issues.)

Comment

Originally posted by R214961934 View Post
                  - Zodiac adjustment: Added a nightmare difficulty and 1-click Blitz option. (Note: The new functions for this system are postponed due to system issues.)
                  k ty.
                  So we cant use it yet, just look at that option?
                  salz

Comment

Yeah xD You shouldn't be surprised with errors when new stuff comes :P

Comment

haha true, hope today's TA wont have troubles :P
                      salz

Comment

even cant access my server s35 today good job r2

Comment

Erebus Eternity Shards are also the same icon as Ruin

Comment

Where i can make lvl80 gear

Comment

Originally posted by Pho3nix87 View Post
                              Come on guys, quit complaining that non cashers NEVER get anything. I DONT cash MUCH at ALL. BUT, you just had the chance to get Freyja boots in the Soccer World Cup Betting, all you had to do was get 2k points. over 3k peeps just got FREE Freyja boots, you dont see ME complaining. Thank You r2games, and gtarcade. Very generous and I am very grateful
                              you are an idiot .. sorry to say it .. HOW CAN YOU COMPARE FREYA ****** BOOTS WITH A LVL 85 ANGEL ! freya boots.. stop licking R2 ffs.. they *** at this job.. if this angel is not for free .. *** this game and this company

Comment

where we suppose to get shards for nw costume?

Comment

Working...
                                X