This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angels' World Cup Prize List

The Angels' World Cup has successfully concluded with many brave warriors, epic battles, and fantastic achievements!

1. Congratulations to Team Retribution and Team Afterlife, they made it to the world's TOP 64, a glorious achievement!
    The following players in these 2 teams will get the Angels' World Cup Glory Pack and one set of World Cup limited edition clothing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	LoA World Cup winners-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	1753483

The Angel's World Cup Glory Pack contains: 1 Lvl. 8 Fusion Gem Chest, 600 Royal's Mark, 300 Blessed Stones, 300 Seraph's Stones and 1 Lvl. 7 Cherubstone!

Click image for larger version

Name:	World Cup clothing.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	1753482

2. Other qualified Angels' World Cup players may get an Angels' World Cup Warrior Pack or Glory Badge.
    • The Angels' World Cup Warrior Pack contains 1 Lvl. 7 Fusion Gem Chest, 300 Royal's Mark, 150 Blessed Stones, 150 Seraph's Stones and 1 Lvl. 6 Cherubstone!
    • Glory Badges can be used to exchange for Angels' World Cup limited edition clothing in the events menu.
    Thank you all for your wonderful support during this event and we hope to see you in the next Angels' World Cup!

Note:
    Championship Flair and clothing-related Glory Badges will be sent out next week.

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2

Cool...

Any thing on when the reward comes ingame ???
    And i cant wait to i get it...
    - - - - - -
    Player: Whisky
    Guild: Angelic
    Server: UA5 or S23 Eclipse Tavern

Comment

what the hell is this price? it is all ****! dammit! of all the time spent and we were treated like guinea pigs, this is all we can get? a total fail. thanks for reminding us that this game is not worth playing anymore!

DAMN THIS GAME IS A TOTAL SUCKER! NO WONDER WHY, PLAYERS KEEP LEAVING! WHAT A WASTE!
      Last edited by Edricyan; 07-17-2014, 05:49 AM.

Comment

WHAT A COMPENSATION! THIS A BIG ********

Comment

Stop spending money cashers from all top 600. This is to boycott this ****** prize they are giving as compensation! This is a total big slap in the face to us who spent the most time and money in this ****** game! Better give us a money refund! ********!
          Last edited by Edricyan; 07-17-2014, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Gratz my team mate - IstorM , slayer. whisky, lance...Thanks to 4 of you

xN30x
            S14
            :mad: xN30x :mad:
            :cool: xS14x :cool:

The Truth Is Out There

Comment

I'm so happy for you guys that got in the top 64. Well done

Comment

Well Angel Cup was a waste of my time I can see...

Comment

Guys they never said anyone but winners was getting anything. Should be happy just to get what they are giving, like clothing no one else "should" get. Besides I enjoyed seen what max level looked like and hated leveling up angels and heros as much as the next guy, but met some really cool players from other servers and enjoyed talking with them.

Comment

this prizes are B U L L C R A P compared to the time and effort we wasted and never got a chance to participate. do you actually believe this is enough??? u better cough up some more compensation for this. and plus the whole thing was glitched so how come theres winners??? u have got to be kidding me!!!

Comment

and didnt you guys said that you are gonna stop the whole thing since everything thats suppose to happen didnt happen at all i.e auto placing players on a team? sooo if you stopped it why are you giving prizes to winners that we didnt know about?

Comment

Originally posted by -HaCkER- View Post
                        Well Angel Cup was a waste of my time I can see...
                        Well you got to meet me though....I miss you possible game husband #46. lol

IGN: MizUndrstd
                        Server: s4
                        Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

Originally posted by Miz18 View Post
                          Well you got to meet me though....I miss you possible game husband #46. lol
                          dang cant stop laughing
                          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                          Magus Rynd

Comment

Shall I put you down for spot #47 Magus? teehee

IGN: MizUndrstd
                            Server: s4
                            Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

Originally posted by Miz18 View Post
                              Shall I put you down for spot #47 Magus? teehee