This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels S204 - New Server The Floating City Has Arrived

The Floating City, the 204th Server for League of Angels goes online at 10: 00 AM (7/19/2014 PDT)! With 20 hot server events and stacks of great prizes & gift packs you'd better act fast to make sure you score all that sweet, sweet loot.

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2

Click image for larger version

Name:	Glacia.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	758.5 KB
ID:	1753559

Our Cross Server wars on S174 has been broken for over 3 weeks. You've added 13 new servers since it was broken. You can add servers, but you can't fix the ones you already have? Multiple players have sent in more than 50 support tickets on this issue and you still have not fixed Cross Server wars. Support asks for screen shots every time. We send them screen shots and then we hear nothing back.

STOP ADDING SERVERS..... fix the ones you already have. Someone needs to start posting someplace not to play this game or spend money till you fix and take care of your paying customers.

Comment

Originally posted by LeWatcher View Post
      Our Cross Server wars on S174 has been broken for over 3 weeks. You've added 13 new servers since it was broken. You can add servers, but you can't fix the ones you already have? Multiple players have sent in more than 50 support tickets on this issue and you still have not fixed Cross Server wars. Support asks for screen shots every time. We send them screen shots and then we hear nothing back.

STOP ADDING SERVERS..... fix the ones you already have. Someone needs to start posting someplace not to play this game or spend money till you fix and take care of your paying customers.

Well Said...

Comment

where is the single recharge reward and master of poker event in hot events?

Comment

Originally posted by LeWatcher View Post

New server get more $ fix broken server no $ so you do the maths.

Comment

Fix broken server's = happy customers, happy customers = more money.
            Or your equation Sorhai

Comment

I don't even play this game. I play Dragon Pals. I've just been looking through R2 Forums to see if all of their games are the same way. I see they are. All they care about is new servers and getting new money. They don't care of older servers are dying out or broken. I asked the forum mod why they keep putting out new servers and he pretty much confirmed my suspicions. Our server is 3 months old at best and we're down to a handful of people with 2 guilds. We'll never get new people because we're so far down on the list and they keep opening new servers with new player benefits. They expect old players to just either leave everything and go to a new one and spend all over again or wait for a server merge. Don't get your hopes up.

Comment

New oceanic server

I want new oceanic server.. ♥

Comment

R2G is so Genius............................................................................................................................
                  .............................................................................................................................................................................
                  .........................................................................................................................................only 1 time cash you want? or every month?

Comment

Oceanic server Please.

Comment

Working...
                    X