Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Forum Event] Angel & Hero Appreciation

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum Event] Angel & Hero Appreciation

Since joining League of Angels, countless bittersweet days and nights have passed. Do you still remember your fellow angels Sylvia and Prospera who have grown with you? Can you recall the excitement and pride the moment you first earned Boadicea? Earning Nyssa was an enormous display of your mastery. Among all the heroes, which is your most beloved angel? The Rose Knight who has battled by your side through thick and thin? Or the first Hecate, Mermaid, Night Sentinel, Djinni, King O' Bones or Berserker Claw?

Various angels and heroes have accompanied us, sharing every experience we have when playing League of Angels. Every player must also have their own unique way of appreciating their beloved angels and heroes. How would you show your appreciation? How about customizing a unique costume for them? Or a sketch drawing of your favorite angel or hero? Maybe even writing a short story, using them as key heroes?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Loa_Shadowblade.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	529.3 KB
ID:	1753655

[Forum Event] Angel & Hero Appreciation

[Rules]
    During the event time, simply reply to this thread in the format below to be rewarded. Entries with creative images of their angels or heroes are strongly encouraged.

Character Name: Sunny
    Server: S1
    Picture: Creative image of your hero or angel (or can simply be an in-game screenshot)
    Description: Short description of your image

[Event Duration]
    7/22 – 7/25

[Rewards]
    Every player may reply 3 times at most, but may only receive one reward (based on the best reward your replies are qualified for).

Participant Reward: Players who reply in the above format will be rewarded with the following:
    • 570K Gold
    • Blessed Stone x17
    • Soulstone x77
    All replies ending with 7 (reply #7, 17, 27, etc) will receive 200 Diamonds FREE! If we reach it, reply #777 will receive 10x the rewards (2000 Diamonds, 5700K Gold, Blessed Stone x170, Soulstone x770)! Event rewards will be issued within 5 working days following the event.

Character Name: Kaledon
    Server: S178

Name:	Kal.png
Views:	1
Size:	797.0 KB
ID:	1691594
    Kaledon is a noble knight fighting on behalf of those heroes that have been lost. He serves no king, only his moral code. Never bowing down to stronger opponents and always overcoming the odds.

Comment

Server: S149
      Name: Trigun

Name:	berseker.jpg
Size:	396.3 KB
ID:	1691595

Death God & Hell Doggie in action!

Comment

Character Name: m0m0d0a
        Server: S195

Name:	loa2.jpg
Size:	491.1 KB
ID:	1691596

m0m0d0a staring across the Hall of Champions.

Comment

charecter name:lukario
          server:119
          image:Click image for larger version

Name:	8789101_f496.jpg
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	1691599
          description:GLACIA cool and viberant angle.her crystal wings mesmerizes even her enemy.she looks cute and pretty but wen comes to fight with her supernova blow takes her enemy out.she is loyal freind who trusts her and a deadly nightmare to her enemies

Comment

If i take screenshot from my game321 account, will the rewards still be sent to my R2 one? (Game321 account is 20 lvls higher XD) ?

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-07-22 at 10.50.26.png
Size:	134.0 KB
ID:	1691602

Sylvia isn't the most powerful angel, but she's certainly the nicest XD Sylvia is my favourite angel in-game. However I USE a Boadicea. I'm cross at her right now, she won't evolve XD, when she does I'll get new rank in CoM. Angelina is 3rd favourite angel, I nearly have her, she looks like a child in-game , but Alecta comes second, I DON'T have her at all but I ruddy wish I did
            League of Angels
            S96 Alanna
            Beserker lvl 71
            Fortuna lvl 85
            Sterling Moonbeam
            Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
            850k BR+
            Guild: Legendary
            Blood and Jade
            S66 Shanrou lvl 66
            Bayi/Zhi
            War Urso 7*
            45k BR+
            Guild: Eternal

Comment

Character Name: Xnee
              Server: S35

Name:	203057841_1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	1691603

The angel consept of this game the main reason i started the play. Although i find all the angels beautiful my favorite angel is Lunaria. She is my favorite because she is an angel of the moon . She has angelic face abd beautiful desing. Sje remins me my all time favorite anime sailor moon

Name:	141213192_1.jpg
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	1691604
              my favorite hero is The Mermaid. She was one of heros all players started play with. I'have been always obsessed with mermaids since my childhood.She is my favorite hero all the time in this game. ı wish i could still use her now.

Comment

Character Name: SiLia
                Server: S192 The Weeping Jungle

Name:	New Bitmap Image (3).bmp
Size:	588.5 KB
ID:	1691605
                "Climbing onto the path of the King"

Comment

character name : YOMAYOMS
                  server:s186

Name:	loralei.jpg
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	1691606

LORALEI is the one Angel that help me to survive so many time.
                  Last edited by R272988377; 07-22-2014, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Name:	angel.jpg
Size:	194.7 KB
ID:	1691607

my favorite angel is boadicea because of his skill..swords of revealing light

Name:	hero.jpg
Size:	129.1 KB
ID:	1691608

my favorite hero is berserker because of his bloody skill and damage...(just my new recruited hero)

IGN:Yuuri
                    Server:s107 trail of vines

Comment

ROSE KNIGHT is pretty he is sheilder , to protect the low lvl from the monster (mobs) and i like rose knight because i like sheilder character
                      Attached Files

Comment

character name: YOMAYOMS
                        server: s186

Name:	rose knights.jpg
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	1691611 ROSE KNIGHT is pretty he is sheilder , to protect the low lvl from the monster (mobs) and i like rose knight because i like sheilder character
                        Last edited by R272988377; 07-22-2014, 10:12 AM. Reason: no name and server

Comment

Character Name : RaPPaNooN
                          Server : 128 ; Knight's Honor

My favorite hero is Berserker Claw , for the skill Blood Frenzy.

Comment

Character Name: Tristan
                            Server: UA1
                            Description: Tristan, the avenger of the little people. Taking back what's his and fighting for his love. Click image for larger version

Name:	Tristan.png
Size:	920.9 KB
ID:	1691613
                            Last edited by aldxxx; 07-22-2014, 01:44 PM. Reason: incomplete sentence

Comment

Character Name: Black Betty
                              Server: S176 Malefic Court
                              My favorite Angel is Lunaria. I just recently was talked into swapping her out for another because of character level. Imaxed her out and would not change, though I am about to go over to Nyssa now. My favorite hero for game play is the Djinn. That group heal ability is just so incredible.

Name:	Lunaria and Djinn.JPG
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	1691614

The Djinn is unfortunately a character in a game that is merely showing off her abs in a game full of fantasy playboy models. If she showed off a bit more she would go from this

Name:	djinn.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	1691615

to possibly this.

Name:	djinn altered.jpg
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	1691616

It is a photo I picked up off the internet; I can't claim personal credit. This is the only hero I even consider using the rebirth option with.

I like others for different reasons. I may post those later. But these two have been my gameplay favorites.

Comment

Working...
                              X