Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get Ready for a New Event: Angel Exclusive!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now guys stop whining R2 is giving a free angel (recharge can be get from videos) so appreciate them.
    IGN: DrkKnight
    IGC: Knight
    Guild: AussieRage
    Server: Devil's Trail

Comment

Originally posted by DrkKnight View Post
      Now guys stop whining R2 is giving a free angel (recharge can be get from videos) so appreciate them.
      Not complaining but really have no idea what to do with 2 Aoede..... A nice exchange event will be great. And the big monster on my server got 2 Mikaela....
      osobena
      s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by DrkKnight View Post
        I am not whining but have a legitimate complaint when i had to earn Aoede and now is basically free. Why not release a new angel as the free one? That makes a lot more sense and is fair to those that had to work at it. Why not have the icon exchangeable for another angel, mount, clothing, or something not free? And if it is made exchangeable for 1000 group buy vouchers and 20 STA I quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Correllian View Post
          I am not whining but have a legitimate complaint when i had to earn Aoede and now is basically free. Why not release a new angel as the free one? That makes a lot more sense and is fair to those that had to work at it. Why not have the icon exchangeable for another angel, mount, clothing, or something not free? And if it is made exchangeable for 1000 group buy vouchers and 20 STA I quit.
          I do agree that we should get a chance to exchange the icon for something, however I don't agree with the "earn" part from tycoon. 55k as it was on that tycoon, could easily be achieved without using diamonds, by just doing your daily stuff. Now that there's an extra resource for it makes it even easier. If the reward was for 1-200, I'd agree, but not for 201+
          <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
          everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
          logic.

Comment

can you still exchange the 3 sapphires for an angel bonus card? i cant find it anywhere on 'new events' where it was before

Comment

Gm can u help me??why im cant collect amora...im already complete all but cant collect it...please help me..@_@ im from (s64) fire plume cage...(rikudo)

Comment

Originally posted by R228206254 View Post
                Gm can u help me??why im cant collect amora...im already complete all but cant collect it...please help me..@_@ im from (s64) fire plume cage...(rikudo)
                Have you collected 1 of the other angels?
                osobena
                s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Working...
                X