This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Exclusive Event Panel Display Issue

With our new Angel Exclusive Event , although there is no "Go!" button under the Sacrifice selection, players could join in the event properly. (Required items of stated amount will be deducted when collecting Aoede's Icon, Amora's Seal or Mikaela's Icon.)

Hye , there is no go button for sacrifice but it will deduct automatically once you can collect angel icon. Please finish off the 3 requirement that have "Go" button 1st and the collect icon will enable automatically. Once collect, your sacrifices items will be auto deduct.

Have a nice day
    :mad: xN30x :mad:
    :cool: xS14x :cool:

The Truth Is Out There

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Rita View Post
      With our new Angel Exclusive Event , although there is no "Go!" button under the Sacrifice selection, players could join in the event properly. (Required items of stated amount will be deducted when collecting Aoede's Icon, Amora's Seal or Mikaela's Icon.)
      i have a quistion Rita when i open michaela i see go on recharge and on spend .... but the go on inferno is locked .... it says completed but cant open go
      will it open up after recharge or what ?? i wont recharge if it dont open .
      S69 Foultusk Lair
      IGN Jm4nsk1
      Guild BloodOath
      Alliance BloodOath
      lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
        i have a quistion Rita when i open michaela i see go on recharge and on spend .... but the go on inferno is locked .... it says completed but cant open go
        will it open up after recharge or what ?? i wont recharge if it dont open .
        hey there you'll need to recharge amount of 20k diamonds today and spend at least 9999 diamonds

Comment

Originally posted by Wintress View Post
          hey there you'll need to recharge amount of 20k diamonds today and spend at least 9999 diamonds
          agreed

Have a nice day

The Truth Is Out There

Comment

im poor cant get any angel dont have credit cards and the free diamonds is a bug anything on it cant get
            i thot a daily task type of event but need to spend money
            im getting sad of this game because my freinds on my server getting quit
            and im level 73 but hard to level up btw love the archer free costume
            angels too need free

Comment

Originally posted by R253309385 View Post
              im poor cant get any angel dont have credit cards and the free diamonds is a bug anything on it cant get
              i thot a daily task type of event but need to spend money
              im getting sad of this game because my freinds on my server getting quit
              and im level 73 but hard to level up btw love the archer free costume
              angels too need free
              Try tasks from supperrewards. I get these no problem, even when others don't work.
              osobena
              s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by Wintress View Post

you dumb or what ?? the quistion whas about open up inferno who is locked .... ime not gonna ******* recharge when its bugged like about 50% of all the **** in this game
                S69 Foultusk Lair
                IGN Jm4nsk1
                Guild BloodOath
                Alliance BloodOath
                lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

have u done inferno today, if yes, what grade? just curious ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Aistian_S17 View Post
                    have u done inferno today, if yes, what grade? just curious ^^
                    lol another dumb ??? or just a smartass ?? ofcourse 2x rank S thats why it says completed but i cant click go .... 2 make my quistion sound easyer for you guys ..... will i be able to click the GO BUTTON wich say completed now AFTER I RECHARGED the needed 20!!!! K .

ow and ps my quistion whas for rita so keep all your smart anwers to yourself
                    S69 Foultusk Lair
                    IGN Jm4nsk1
                    Guild BloodOath
                    Alliance BloodOath
                    lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

seriously... u have done the task, what else do u want ^^ u dont need to press any GO, its greying out automatically after u complete the task, and when u complete them all, COLLECT button turns red and u can take your angel. simply check Aoede tab as im pretty sure u have done these tasks aswell, maybe it will be more clr how it works. or can keep waiting to press GO button for next 3 days and call everyone around dumb and smartass, up to u ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
                        you dumb or what ?? the quistion whas about open up inferno who is locked .... ime not gonna ******* recharge when its bugged like about 50% of all the **** in this game
                        Hye..ok i think i knew your problem..The "Go" button will turn off as you fulfill the requirement like a picture below. After fulfill all the requirement and provided enough item for sacrifices, the collect item will highlighted together with bonus item (cherub stone) after collecting the icon..If you have different problem other than this, please post the sceenshot so we may get an idea to make it solve..Have a nice day

Click image for larger version

Name:	AOEDE.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	238.4 KB
ID:	1691888

The Truth Is Out There

Comment

s 107
                          user KenShin
                          guild INDONESIA
                          current lvl 69
                          br 640k
                          char paladin
                          hero's KoB ,BC, NS, and dijinni

Comment

Is it that we can get only one angle ....or we get more than one
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by rahilr; 07-28-2014, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by neoxora888 View Post
                              Hye..ok i think i knew your problem..The "Go" button will turn off as you fulfill the requirement like a picture below. After fulfill all the requirement and provided enough item for sacrifices, the collect item will highlighted together with bonus item (cherub stone) after collecting the icon..If you have different problem other than this, please post the sceenshot so we may get an idea to make it solve..Have a nice day

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96778[/ATTACH]

thank you now i know its done thnx for post a screenshot with it
                              S69 Foultusk Lair
                              IGN Jm4nsk1
                              Guild BloodOath
                              Alliance BloodOath
                              lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Working...
                              X