Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pay to win i start hating this game lot of events that u need to pay to be on top what a ****, im active playing this but im free user i atleast spend 12 hours on weekdays and 24 hours on weekends playing this still cant beat an inactive money user this is so unfair game i quit!

Comment

hi all i have question can i get another angel from this event

thx

Comment

Originally posted by HoLyYaMaTo View Post
        hi all i have question can i get another angel from this event

thx
        Only 1 angel

Comment

i hope there will be an exchange event also i dont need 2 aoede icon ...

Comment

Originally posted by R28705213 View Post
            Pay to win i start hating this game lot of events that u need to pay to be on top what a ****, im active playing this but im free user i atleast spend 12 hours on weekdays and 24 hours on weekends playing this still cant beat an inactive money user this is so unfair game i quit!
            Maybe you need good guildies to help build, there are some free players in my server that reach top 10 and we're not new server sooo... You need to know the tricks, free players have different ways to be able to compete with cashers.

Btw we can get free Aoede in this nice event, why complain bout quiting??
            Originally posted by Henry Miller
            There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
            S102-CoolBay
            Immortals

Comment

Originally posted by QueenKuNika View Post
              Maybe you need good guildies to help build, there are some free players in my server that reach top 10 and we're not new server sooo... You need to know the tricks, free players have different ways to be able to compete with cashers.

Btw we can get free Aoede in this nice event, why complain bout quiting??
              I'm a free player and I don't really have problems with keeping up with cashers. Some people are just more competitive than others and clearly that guy isn't.
              <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
              everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
              logic.

Comment

I don't know if this will help or not . I went for Aoede and when I started all buttons were brownish color but as I hit the requirement they went gray . I never clicked on any but the collect .

Comment

why i cant get amora, and mikaela, I've fulfilled all requests, i want to collect, but i cant collect amora and mikaela, help me G.M.

Comment

Developers are some greedy piles of bullsht asking for $200 in recharge and spend $99.99 in diamonds on their other bullsht.

Comment

Originally posted by R263641933 View Post
                      why i cant get amora, and mikaela, I've fulfilled all requests, i want to collect, but i cant collect amora and mikaela, help me G.M.
                      Probably because you already got Aoede?
                      osobena
                      s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Working...
                      X