Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House of Card brings Earthshaker back!

House of Cards
    Duration: July 31 to August 3 (server time)
    Server: S1 to S208
    Rules:
    - Players can obtain cards from the Card Chests in House of Cards.

- There are three types of card chests: Common Chests, Deluxe Chest and Mystery Chest. 1 Common Chest costs 50 Diamonds, 1 Deluxe Chest costs 150 Diamonds, and 1 Mystery Chest costs 500 Diamonds. You can get 10 Common Chests for free each day.

- After collecting a specified set of cards, you may exchange it for great rewards.

- Your remaining Cards can be exchanged for Points. Points can be traded for specific Cards. This will allow you to finish your Card sets more efficiently.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Earthshaker.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	1754091

Rewards:
    - You can swap the required cards for: Hecate Crest, Earthshaker Crest, Arcane Spirit Crest, Lvl. 7 HP+END Fusion Gem, Lvl. 7 AGI+CRIT Fusion Gem, Magic Socket Rod, Ruby Herosoul, Runestone, Lvl. 6 Cherubstone, Seraph's Stone, Element Crystal, Gem Essence, Topaz Herosoul, Blessed Stone, Refining Stone, Angel Tears, and Synth Scroll.

- Daily Ranking Rewards: Every day the Top 20 players with at least 1500 points from the previous day can collect extra Card Points as the reward.

- Total Ranking Rewards: At the end of the event, the Top 20 players with 50000 total points have a chance to win Seraph's Stones, Joker (L), Gem Enhancement Store, Lvl. 7/6 Fusion Gem Chests, Runestone or Lvl. 7 Common Gem Chests.

No amazon this time?

Comment

Yeah, why is Amazon Hunter not yet released though she is avail in the Tavern ???

Comment

Will be in next mini HoC I presume.

Comment

Is master of poker on in this event too?

Comment

I would assume yes, since the last one (which was mini) didn't have one.
            Shadowbound
            [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
            [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
            League of Angels
            [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Ill brin git up again. The announcement of every "7" drawn needs to be removed. All it does is cause server wide lag.
              LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

Hi,

Just wonder if i have extra daily attempts (accidentally click all for card lotto voucher) will that be carried forward to the next day?

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by minifoong View Post
                  Hi,

Just wonder if i have extra daily attempts (accidentally click all for card lotto voucher) will that be carried forward to the next day?

Thank you.
                  Attempts "reset" every day at midnight. I'd spend 'em fast if I were you.

Comment

Can anyone tell me how much it'd cost to get earthshaker? The best case I can possibly see is $300 to get the 40k points needed for 2 Joker Ls (assuming no one else gets more points). With 30,000 diamonds would you get all the non-swappable cards you need for earth shaker? I've read in previous events Hectate costs around $1k. Are the draws really that bad?

Comment

drew alot. got 0 ace of hearts but 4 ace of spades.

Comment

Working...
                      X