X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• montokz8280
    replied
    and out of nowhere Ptolemy meet her while she looking for the special services. so they together continue the journey to seek strenght,wisdom

IGN : candybear
    S14

Leave a comment:

• R253309385
    replied
    When the mysterious lady in black entered the Black rose Tavern,
    Everyone is looking on whispering. The lady find the long lost friend of her on a table beside the gusty Windows.
    As approaching saying "what a small place to find you here"...
    Yes indeed and what are doing here Young lady by the Way?
    Im so depressed want to chill out
    What?....
    What are you talking about? why?
    I mean, besides the fact that this was gross i almost fudged myself,
    "This is the single, coolest thing to happen in me in this realm in
    like a hundred years"

But, There are 12 and half millions people,warriors, heroes and evil beings in this realm.
    Not one of them can bend space and time...
    Why do you want to be different anyway?!
    because this is ME, so do you want to be the same then?!
    So i want to continue my journey in this realm, slaying dragons, plundering Wrym ,
    raiding enemies shards and beating my foes and Clashing who is the Might...

Everyone Evils falls! Heroes rise! ANGELS are on our side!

IGN: myra
    SERVER:[S90] Deathshade Lair
    GUILD: guild peace join 1 month ago:P

FAILURE IS NOT THE END
    SUCCESS IS NOT FINAL
    WHAT IMPORTANT IS WE HAVE COURAGE TO GO ON

Im a girl since birth and no one can change it! :P
    FILIPINO AKO
    Last edited by R253309385; 08-05-2014, 02:35 AM. Reason: sorry im bad on english sometimes but not evryday :P

Leave a comment:

• vhunter77
    replied
    long, long time ago, there is angel name Alecta. Alecta ran out gold for her cloth and can't find a job. She started advertise on the internet for special services.

IGN: vhunter
    s77

Leave a comment:

• chris121244
    replied
    he felt a cold chill deep inside as it spoke of things to come.......looking for the angel he walked slowly to the door

Leave a comment:

• xmrzolix
    replied
    From the clouds the angels appeared,ready for battle ..... this time evil would be defeated and justice would beserved on the unjust ..... from the shadows .the oracle crept, giving its-self form once more .......

xmrzolix

S109

Leave a comment:

• R228669258
    replied
    we heard a cold voice calling for people... we felt scared at first then it start to be a feel of courage inside the place... wondering is it the time now??? is it the time for use to prove our strength??? and the voice said again....
    Let the Battles begin

IGN : DeathRogue
    Server : [S200] Northcrown Mountains

Leave a comment:

• Keithrt
    replied
    But could it be? For a moment he thought he was looking at an old friend he battled along side many months ago. "No that can't be" he said to himself. When looked again for a second time, sure enough, it was him.

IGN: Radcliffe
    Server: Ivory Crown

Leave a comment:

• flatulant
    replied
    The wondering warrior wondered if he would ever find his lost companions when he stumbled upon a werewolf that looked like it was under a trance

IGN:Goldielox
    Server 102 Cool Bay

Leave a comment:

• norladgambu32
    replied
    who am i facing??seems like im staring at my own reflection..there are no werewolves nor vampires,just hallucinations of my own imaginations...

Leave a comment:

• njuruken
    replied
    and he was too afraid to open her eyes more than that, because he was afraid if the bear saw him awakened

IGN : BIG D
    S99 rainreef Camp

Leave a comment:

• R24689989
    replied
    Ptolemy ran after Claire , but he got lost in the forrest so he decide to look for another girl and another kiss and there is a proof that miracles can happen he ran and fell off from a cliff into a river ,
    he lost constiousness and woke up in a house with a girl treating his injured leg , he tought " its just a dream can't be real " then he feint . Woke up aggain later and seen a bear playing with the girl outside house . Can he kiss the girl or no ... ? ( she got a bear as a pet )

forgot to add my name
    S8 Captive Amora
    IGN: Kiralyl

Leave a comment:

• openg25
    replied
    ... and it was all but dream, the soul of cursed Alecta wake me up and she said, "Wake up little brave hero, wake up Snowden." And I was shocked. Am I still dreaming? I pinched my cheeks but nothing changed. And I said, "Oh, sire why did you wake me?"
    Alecta answered "We are in need of your strength, we had been cursed and turned into stone. And only demigod like you can help us to unseal the curse. Don't worry we will guide you and help you. But first we need you to accept your fate, so will you accept it?"
    In my mind I am nervous, frightened but I guessed that was my destiny so I said, "I'll go."
    Alecta smiled and said" Its decided, don't be frightened help, will come to your way."
    Suddenly, the world spins fast and it was changed. I am standing in a tavern when a gust of chilled air swept through the room as the tavern’s door was flung open and in stumbled a bedraggled and frenzied mage…

IGN: Lord suzako
    Server: [S107] Trail of Vines

Leave a comment:

• R25813033
    replied
    si dintr_o data acea fata minunata se apropie de el . Cu un stergar in mana dreapta incepu al sterge de sudoare

Leave a comment:

• R236720758
    replied
    Ptolemy really disturbing, I agree.

Leave a comment:

• Kulzyc
    replied
    Ptolemy is disturbing at the moment.. looking everywhere , trying to figure out where he is, why he's here and what's will happen next...

Server: S95
    IGN: Magic
    Last edited by Kulzyc; 08-02-2014, 11:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X