X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R24689989
    replied
    Ptolemy ran after Claire , but he got lost in the forrest so he decide to look for another girl and another kiss and there is a proof that miracles can happen he ran and fell off from a cliff into a river ,
    he lost constiousness and woke up in a house with a girl treating his injured leg , he tought " its just a dream can't be real " then he feint . Woke up aggain later and seen a bear playing with the girl outside house . Can he kiss the girl or no ... ? ( she got a bear as a pet )

Leave a comment:

• careytheawesome
    replied
    "wait!" Ptolemy shouted as he ran after Claire "you owe me this is because of what i did for you when i release you from my prison i was cursed when i release you from your prison and now i ask for a favor release me from this curse as i did for you kill the one who did this to me and i shall be free" Claire turn around and ask "cursed? who did this to you?" with seething anger in his voice he spat her name "fengsui did this to me a witch who doubles as a girl in a brothel in a near by town. she cursed me to look like this because she discovered that i was the one who release you, the one who orphaned and burned her face to a charcoal" with resignation Claire asked "how will i identify her?" with sarcasm Ptolemy answered "she will be the one that looked like she has a roasted animal for a face id love to go with you but i cannot for she also sealed my power in this form and will only be a burden i know the location of the cure you seek and as a payment for this ill hand it to you once you release me from her curse master" and as Ptolemy slowly retreat deeper into the cave Claire ask her final question "by the way Ptolemy which kingdom are you from? who are your parents?" in the darkness Ptolemy answered "i dunno who my parents are i was raise by mages and thought me their ways thou they told me that i was orphaned when a battle between an evil monster and a wrinkled old prune decades ago" Claire silently thought as she leaves the cave to murder fengsui the charcoal witch "so he didnt know he is a prince and my battle with siegfart orphaned him he must never know or he might betray me not to mention he also know the location of the cure for my illness ironic a my would be savior is also the biggest threat to me i have to deal with this after the deed is done". . .

Leave a comment:

• majonda
    replied

Claire sat somewhere where the Oracle vanished and her mind crippled by the option given to her, could this be the answer - being a mortal? a careful decision last for two decades she bare the pain just to make sure of her decision is right or not....

Claire decided to see the prince and kiss his lips to make her mortal and live peacefully... Claire went to the place what the oracle instructed her.

She saw a man standing right through the end of the cave as she approach toward the said prince claire tried to introduce herself but hear nothing in reply.

Hopeless to hear from the prince - a moment of silent - "Ptolemy". Claire reply "what"

"Ptolemy is my name" Claire about to answer but " I heard about your story, everything " and then the prince turn facing Claire.

Claire gasp and shocked and said " *** is that even a face?, i would rather be in pain than to kiss you"! Claire run away off to cave.....

Ptolemy was so desperate " i barely kiss a girl, not in a million years now, come back!
    Last edited by majonda; 08-02-2014, 08:49 AM. Reason: fengsui S89 wooodway

Leave a comment:

• careytheawesome
    replied
    as the years pass the monster and the legend that is Claire continued to ravage the land killing kings oppressing their people seen both as a savior and a plague till she came upon an Oracle she approach the sear with hesitation and ask "I've suffered and survived this long fighting battles while searching for a cure is there a cure for my illness or will this be the end of me?" and the Oracle answered "in a land west beyond the mountains lie a cave where the one single item that can cure your disease is hidden but be warned traveler for it is the rod of the god of medicine Aesculapius it shall heal your illness but the gods does not give such gift for free it comes with a heavy price that may cost you your power even your immortality" hearing this Claire replied as she walk away "I will pay whatever price i must to get rid of this" hearing her answer the Oracle flash an ominous smile "be wary traveler you might not even get there alive if your careless hear this warning of mine as a bonus for your bravery or foolishness the prince which can defeat you is already near." and with that the Oracle melded with the shadows never to be seen again. . .

Ptolemy

s89 woodway heights

Leave a comment:

• R246518381
    replied
    BOOK 2: north continent call her as "evil Being" , and the Southern Continent idolize her and remembered as "legend".

Two men across their path: one from the north and the other from southern, aware of the story about Claire

Meerleen

sylvias copse

Leave a comment:

• HeavyWind
    replied
    -_- this story event now become nowhere, mess , and more like a self emotional story . pro and contra about "Claire". -_- . anyway i will be neutral to end this LOL .

Her story now is abandoned . And all the book which tell about her tale, is burned down ,gone to the nothing , no one will remember her again. Call her as "Evil Being" because her countless crimes.
    But there is some group which have become follower of "Claire" for decade, try ressurect her name, and begin spreading her tale in good side , so her story as"legend" will be remember again at southern side, from writing hand, and become famous.

Until now the north continent call her as "evil Being" , and the Southern Continent idolize her and remembered as "legend".
    Last edited by HeavyWind; 08-02-2014, 08:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• majonda
    replied
    summoned by her develish act "NEVER!" " i am who i am" no apple or angel can change my way of life!" with no regrets in her voice. "not even a kiss from a prince will defeat me, even you useless angels"!! "i am the god!" "whoever your god is i will vanish him, like what i did to others who suffer and died on my merciless hand" you will end begging to me!! i may be ugly now but i can regain it and i will take from you angels!! and Claire draw her sword and threw it to the angels! a light came out of nowhere.....

fengsui

Leave a comment:

• R233958846
    replied
    in that moment she knew all was not lost and that she was going to win ,a feeling of uncontrollable power and wellbeing washed over her ..... her eyes shone now ,not of hate or revenge but
    of wisdom and compassion for her enemies

RAVEN
    S109
    Last edited by R233958846; 08-02-2014, 07:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• welcometofreakshow
    replied
    it was a a gift from the gods it was like a feeling she never felt before she could feel all the power surrounded around her....

xnee s35
    Last edited by welcometofreakshow; 08-02-2014, 06:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• guppylips
    replied
    It was the plot. Oh, how it burned her eyes to look at it.

not really, here we go for real:

She looked down to see a pair of apple-like objects lying on the ground."Eat of the Fruit of Life, and the Fruit of Knowledge of Good and Evil." She heard a feminine voice and looked to see the Angel Lorelei. "I will guide you in the ways of the Angels. Let your suffering bring wisdom and compassion."

And so it was that after years of indoctrination into the ways of the Angels that Claire came to be summoned by...

Black Betty[S176] Malefic Court
    Last edited by guppylips; 08-02-2014, 06:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• KaiyaLilly
    replied
    She sat there... feeling defeated. All hope was lost, or was it? She looked up into the sky and BAM! Something hits her going extremely fast. She gets knocked out and when she comes to, her vision is blurry. She blinks a couple of times as something is staring her in the face. "What.. what happened..? Who... WHAT are you!?!"

Witches Coven 150
    KaiyaLilly

Leave a comment:

• izruda
    replied
    the sky opened and an angel said: "We wont help you. You have to manage by yourself"

izruda
    s 79

Leave a comment:

• Dunadan
    replied
    She gritted her teeth, overcome by malice. She would lay waste to all that stood in her path on her way to reversing the grotesque symptoms. "I will rise again and may the angels help those who oppose me!" - she shrieked in a high pitched voice, blazing flames of vengeance shining in her eyes.

IGN: Daenerys
    S91 Fireblade ridge

Leave a comment:

• majonda
    replied
    Claire try to figure out how her regeneration ability gone? after 100years TRYING to know how that it happened, realize it was the her disease took it away from her.

Leave a comment:

• Jeped
    replied
    ign

a sudden thought in her mind. a doubt, doubt how she can spread the disease with her ugly look she is no longer a goddess as it was before, her look like a giant cyclops and as fat as it is. her skin dried by time and her hair "is this a hair" as she gazed upon her face on the water. what happened to my regeneration ability? could this be the end of my career? "NOH THIS IS NOT HAPPENING" shouted with a grusome look distorted face with anger.

fengsui
    Last edited by Jeped; 08-02-2014, 04:12 AM. Reason: title

Leave a comment:

Working...
X