Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he felt a cold chill deep inside as it spoke of things to come.......looking for the angel he walked slowly to the door

Comment

• long, long time ago, there is angel name Alecta. Alecta ran out gold for her cloth and can't find a job. She started advertise on the internet for special services.

IGN: vhunter
      s77
      Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

• When the mysterious lady in black entered the Black rose Tavern,
        Everyone is looking on whispering. The lady find the long lost friend of her on a table beside the gusty Windows.
        As approaching saying "what a small place to find you here"...
        Yes indeed and what are doing here Young lady by the Way?
        Im so depressed want to chill out
        What?....
        What are you talking about? why?
        I mean, besides the fact that this was gross i almost fudged myself,
        "This is the single, coolest thing to happen in me in this realm in
        like a hundred years"

But, There are 12 and half millions people,warriors, heroes and evil beings in this realm.
        Not one of them can bend space and time...
        Why do you want to be different anyway?!
        because this is ME, so do you want to be the same then?!
        So i want to continue my journey in this realm, slaying dragons, plundering Wrym ,
        raiding enemies shards and beating my foes and Clashing who is the Might...

Everyone Evils falls! Heroes rise! ANGELS are on our side!

IGN: myra
        SERVER:[S90] Deathshade Lair
        GUILD: guild peace join 1 month ago:P

FAILURE IS NOT THE END
        SUCCESS IS NOT FINAL
        WHAT IMPORTANT IS WE HAVE COURAGE TO GO ON

Im a girl since birth and no one can change it! :P
        FILIPINO AKO
        Last edited by R253309385; 08-05-2014, 02:35 AM. Reason: sorry im bad on english sometimes but not evryday :P

Comment

• and out of nowhere Ptolemy meet her while she looking for the special services. so they together continue the journey to seek strenght,wisdom

IGN : candybear
          S14

Comment

• But they never managed to forget that the mistakes from the past were coming to haunt them one of these days. They looked at the entry from last year and it turned out it soon would be the same date as the dreaded day where it all begun, in the very same tabern. It all begun with the opening of the door, and only a foot to be seen from the misterious gentleman.

IGN: Kisetsu
            Server: [S172] Jade Valley

Comment

• editing

"mister!, mister!, wake up!" a little girl woke him up. Ptolemy opened his eyes wondering where he might be. so everything is just a dream? is this a dream too? who is alecta? what is computer? where is the bear you playing with? he asked the little girl who woke him up. girl replied " what bear?" in his mind "why i'm not in the cave?" he realized. al the question he can not answer. Did Claire kill fengsui?.

While Claire on her journey to the place where fengsui is settling, reaching the end side of the world. "This is a beautiful place, how could be?" in her way to enter to the golden gate she see nothing but a beautiful and graceful little girl playing around with fairy. "If I may ask, are you fengsui?" Claire asked the little pretty lady, fengsui replied with a smile "yes i am?" "how can i help you miss?" realizing what claire looks "you... you look tired but still pretty" Claire heart melt and doubt if she will kill this kind-hearted pretty little girl. Claire break the ice "Ptolemy told me of your whereabouts to kill you, in return a cure of my disease" fengsui replied " i know i heard a lot about you and im aware of what will happen to me."
              Last edited by majonda; 08-03-2014, 05:57 AM. Reason: fengsui woodway

Comment

• This is a time when witchcraft is much in evidence in the land.. Why was a body found buried in the snow still warm? Why does someone light their fireplace in the middle of the summer heat? Some of these Claire made up herself, but you can see what’s so fascinating about this kind of mystery. It’s the allure of that bizarre paradox that you just can’t figure out.
                IGN: MnemosynE
                Server: S176 Malefic Court

Comment

• And suddenly Claire found herself hugged by mighty angel Victoriana... Victoriana whipered to Claire so softly, she said....

IGN: Hellreven
                  S102 Coolbay

Comment

• He turns back to the mage and starts to tell him. Something odd is weaving its way through the pattern of what we call life and I think its time we all work together to solve this one or we all are going to end up in the soup. That empty corner was more than evident of that empty feeling running through the mage as he listens to the vampire talk about his heart beating once more.

corey
                    server 38
                    crusade's advance

Comment

• Now the mage really doesnt trust the vampire but he leans in and makes like hes holding on to every word that he says. And whyle the vampire rambles on the mages thoughts move elsewhere as to how he will get himself out of here and on his way. The door to the back of the room bust open and in walks a wearwolf of all things.

IGN: Amasha
                      server;S18

Comment

• The werewolf ordered hot beer cause he got toothache, but it was rough day and he really needs it... He drinks all 17 glass of hot boiled beer straight while starring at vampire...

QueenKuNika
                        S102 Coolbay

(Why this story keeps running back to vampire vs werewolf n never leave the tavern too long? lol)
                        Last edited by QueenKuNika; 08-03-2014, 08:39 AM.
                        Originally posted by Henry Miller
                        There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
                        S102-CoolBay
                        Immortals

Comment

• and vampire also feel interesting when werewolf drink beer and they sit together , tell to everybody that they story already finish and hope someone start a new thing again.

IGN: Hellreven
                          S102 Coolbay

Comment

• And both of em make new story... Beautiful love of vampire and werewolf... But the mage get so jealous, he wants vampire to be his wife after he found out vampire is a georgeous lady hiding in man suit
                            Originally posted by Henry Miller
                            There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
                            S102-CoolBay
                            Immortals

Comment

• Right around then, the seventeen beers must've kicked in, and the werewolf got up to relieve himself.

Selene
                              S181 - Firestone Keep

Comment

• when they became both drunked, the werewolf r@ped the vampire, they make it through the night . lol

s44 - PoorPrince ( no diamonds since death )

Comment

Working...
                                X