Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Mount Evolution

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mount Evolution

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Mount Evolution.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.1 KB
ID:	1754375

    Boost your attributes with the new League of Angels Mount Evolution system (unlocks at Lvl. 30)! Evolving mounts alter their name, appearance, skills, and much more. Evolving mounts also will give your character a much needed Strength boost.


    Evolving Mounts boosts Heroes’ Attributes
    In order to help protect our beloved angels, even mounts should become stronger to boost the strength of your entire party.


    Surpass Yourself
    Evolution allows mounts to surpass previous limits of training and change into more powerful forms. Evolved mounts will be given a new name, additional skills, and more unique appearances.
    Please note that after the mount evolution, your successor mount will disappear and the successfully evolved new mount will show in your Mount interface. Please be aware that this process is irreversible.


    Meet the requirements to evolve your Mount!
    There are various requirements that must be met before each evolution. Each evolution requires a certain number of Evolution Stones and the correct successor mount.


    R2Games Ops Team

    Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2

  • #2
    where can get those requirements ?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by R256666169 View Post
      where can get those requirements ?
      Mostly the requirement is a certain mount soul which you can get from various events in future.
      | | |


      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
        Mostly the requirement is a certain mount soul which you can get from various events in future.
        can we evolve any mount or only selected few are qualified fer evolution?
        League of Angels

        S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

        Comment


        • #5
          so this wont boost the glacial wolf mount ????

          Comment


          • #6
            can you make to Evolve war mount for free players who dont have other mounts...(like me have 150 glacia wolf shard and 200 lycorax shards,and surly more ppl have the same or something like that) plzzzzz
            Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
            IGN:asdasd
            class:Berekster

            Comment


            • #7
              I think this is another feature aimed at cash players only

              Comment


              • #8
                New things are usually prized high, you just have to wait for some time. The current Djinni's merchant, you can get 15k darics if you spend 5 diamonds and 750 vouchers in 5 days and with that 15k daric you can buy lycorax for 1.5k daric, leprechaun for 5-6k daric and cockatrice for 8-9k daric. So 2 items very easy to get Or if you want spend that 15k daric on resources and aim for tycoon.
                | | |


                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
                  can we evolve any mount or only selected few are qualified fer evolution?
                  Currently only few mounts can evolve , evolution for more mounts will be added later on.
                  | | |


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Edge Loa, you said lycorax can be bought for 1.5k daric? Are you absolutely sure about that? I am currently looking at the required amount of shards for lyco and it is 500. Are you saying that each shard has a possiblity of costing a mere 3 daric?
                    Mage lvl 64
                    BR 84k
                    Server R2-590

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DJ_-_hell View Post
                      can you make to Evolve war mount for free players who dont have other mounts...(like me have 150 glacia wolf shard and 200 lycorax shards,and surly more ppl have the same or something like that) plzzzzz
                      imperial stallion is free...just need to do loop quests.

                      Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
                      New things are usually prized high, you just have to wait for some time. The current Djinni's merchant, you can get 15k darics if you spend 5 diamonds and 750 vouchers in 5 days and with that 15k daric you can buy lycorax for 1.5k daric, leprechaun for 5-6k daric and cockatrice for 8-9k daric. So 2 items very easy to get Or if you want spend that 15k daric on resources and aim for tycoon.
                      yeah this is true, i got a leprechaun and lycorax soul w/ just 9k darics(plus some items)
                      Originally posted by linker591 View Post
                      Edge Loa, you said lycorax can be bought for 1.5k daric? Are you absolutely sure about that? I am currently looking at the required amount of shards for lyco and it is 500. Are you saying that each shard has a possiblity of costing a mere 3 daric?
                      more like 3.6 each coz 10 shards cost 36 darics.

                      LOL edit !!! cheaper to buy it per piece, but Good Luck !!!

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	asdasdasd.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	1692519
                      Last edited by pkmonster; 08-07-2014, 07:14 AM.
                      Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
                      IGN : 13th
                      Class : Paladin

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        SUGGESTION FOR R2GAMES:
                        i would suggest making swap for azul wolf shard with any other mounts shards for evolving,as many players really don't have Lycorax and i know u can get it from daric but it's impossible to obtain 50k+lycorax from tycoon unless you are casher player!!

                        i have some players that got it now but most of them didn't exceed 18k pts ,,,i mean mount evolving was nice idea but it will be very disappointing for player who get 1st in tycoon and got the shard but can't use it!

                        thanks and pls consider this R2

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Bunny evolve soon I hope. Please let it have fangs and even more rabid looking eyes. lol

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X