Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder how many have realized that at the beginning saved mails weren't supposed to give points in tycoon? It was a bug that allowed it to happen. Sooner or later they would have fixed it. Not to mention the fact how many players complained when they got or didn't points from saved mails. And I made 55k points in tycoon for Aoede without a single saved mail, so making the points is doable for everybody(I am f2p player.)
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
      Wonder how many have realized that at the beginning saved mails weren't supposed to give points in tycoon? It was a bug that allowed it to happen. Sooner or later they would have fixed it. Not to mention the fact how many players complained when they got or didn't points from saved mails. And I made 55k points in tycoon for Aoede without a single saved mail, so making the points is doable for everybody(I am f2p player.)
      You have lvl 3 of those tasks. Not everyone has that remember. It's basically impossible to get that high in tycoon with out either save mails or buying 3 day benefits. Doing offers unless you get lucky with finding some nice free offers it's possible but those are extremely rare to find.

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
        Tell that guy that started raging at me for being butthurt for what I said about greedy people. He's the one that started raging calling me a whining 3 little girl. Btw I don't fake rage and you're making stuff up study? Lmao yes bc people actually study who is fake at raging and who's not.
        Still such anger. Also he did not call you a whiny 3 year old, though it seems accurate. Go read his post again. Says stop whining LIKE a 3 year old girl. You on the other hand started raging about dropping him to the floor.
        Mage lvl 64
        BR 84k
        Server R2-590

Comment

Stop acting like a hard *** on the internet. I bet you won't say that **** to my face or you be eating cement right now. Talk hard on the net but ***** in real life. Ofcourse a greedy republican who spends 20k a daily will back up the greed of this company. It doesn't affect you so you spout **** and talk trash to people who complain.

Also where the hell was my "whine" I specifically said that they should just allowed it in the first place. No where did I "whine" there are other people who even posted more "whines" than this post. So if you're going talk smack then make sure to quote everyone in this thread that's "whining" got that kid.

lmao ... first of all you realy sound like a 2 year old girl now ... and i sure hope i face you irl once then we talk again. ime from .nl were you from ?
          S69 Foultusk Lair
          IGN Jm4nsk1
          Guild BloodOath
          Alliance BloodOath
          lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Originally posted by linker591 View Post
            Still such anger. Also he did not call you a whiny 3 year old, though it seems accurate. Go read his post again. Says stop whining LIKE a 3 year old girl. You on the other hand started raging about dropping him to the floor.
            How is his post about me whining accurate at all? I stated that the company is greedy and that they should have just not allowed it in the first place. Where as there others that posted more "whiny" posts than I did and yet he didn't quote them? He got butthurt bc he took offense toward what I said about greedy people. Can't help it that there hard core conservatives out there that get butt hurt over such things. He ****** me off for calling me out from the rest of the people that "whined" in this thread. Obviously Ill be a bit po'd. Especially since my post was in no way "whiny".

Comment

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
              lmao ... first of all you realy sound like a 2 year old girl now ... and i sure hope i face you irl once then we talk again. ime from .nl were you from ?
              You're just butthurt because you're a hard core greedy conserative. You took offense toward the fact I stated the company is greedy. Otherwise you wouldn't be calling me out like that. Also the fact you chose my post out of the rest of the "whiners" in this thread makes it seem that my post really got you butthurt.

Comment

How is his post about me whining accurate at all? I stated that the company is greedy and that they should have just not allowed it in the first place. Where as there others that posted more "whiny" posts than I did and yet he didn't quote them? He got butthurt bc he took offense toward what I said about greedy people. Can't help it that there hard core conservatives out there that get butt hurt over such things. He ****** me off for calling me out from the rest of the people that "whined" in this thread. Obviously Ill be a bit po'd. Especially since my post was in no way "whiny".

you prolly .us guy ?? had a hard time doing time ?? maybe you whas someone else his ***** thats why you talk like that now ??? poor little girl
                S69 Foultusk Lair
                IGN Jm4nsk1
                Guild BloodOath
                Alliance BloodOath
                lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

well it can be done(getting the adv prizes on tycoon).. but you will get the scraps only.. not good ranking.. apparently this benefits only the cashers.. i am a casher too, but that doesnt mean i dont feel for the free players.. some casher dudes just dont want to get crushed by free players as what is happening due to them getting good ranks in tycoons and getting good prizes.. the game gonna become unbalanced again due to this.. .

Comment

If no one discussed the saving mails on the forum. They wouldn't have fixed it. That' why people need to shut there mouth on the forum and not keep talking about things here.
                    i agree, but there are a lot of threads on how to get cash items for free, so i expect that they are trying to find a loop hole around those too !!! i suggest , if you found out a way or knows a way to get cash stuffs for free... keep it to yourselves !!!
                    Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
                    IGN : 13th
                    Class : Paladin

Comment

I don't know how to claim the free wings , pls tell me
                      It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

Originally posted by TheJudge1 View Post
                        I don't know how to claim the free wings , pls tell me
                        it's not out yet !!! w8 till reset !!!
                        Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
                        IGN : 13th
                        Class : Paladin

Comment

it's not out yet !!! w8 till reset !!!
                          Thanks pkmonster
                          It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

This new improvement just make the game really mess up.. Since we all know free player LOT smarter than cash player (only 10 % casher use his brain ).. Just get all hack and cheat gonna through this R2 same like GTarcade.. just make it old days.. Cash player can hapily use his diamond and Free player can hapily use his brain..

Comment

not all mouth can evo it explain it why war steed cannot evo it

Comment

I have a different problem: I can't collect rewards from mail at all! When I click "collect" it says there are no attachments.

Comment

Working...
                                X