This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tukemuth View Post
    I have a different problem: I can't collect rewards from mail at all! When I click "collect" it says there are no attachments.
    I think that's why it says attachment in blue on the mail now. So you can't even use collect all anymore. it's there fix so no one can "exploit" tycoon. You will have to manually open each mail now and click retrieve.

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
      I think that's why it says attachment in blue on the mail now. So you can't even use collect all anymore. it's there fix so no one can "exploit" tycoon. You will have to manually open each mail now and click retrieve.
      I can't do that either. It's like it was already collected, but it wasn't.

Comment

thanks but i agree with most other please fix bugs in twilight class and fix the intimacy it works with all i do not want to build it with and dose not work with the 1 i do . lol

thanks Bloodrain

Comment

you hawe free angel in spin weel and you hawe in cross shop and am agreed with other you complain too much am glad for free wings and other so be you too

Comment

so now we cant collect all mail at 1 pages at once....

Comment

Originally posted by R258309917 View Post
              you hawe free angel in spin weel and you hawe in cross shop and am agreed with other you complain too much am glad for free wings and other so be you too
              hmm the one you're talking about in Cross Shop must be Alecta... Gl for getting her without spending a diam to enter Tourney...

Comment

Originally posted by Kaslabarak View Post
                hmm the one you're talking about in Cross Shop must be Alecta... Gl for getting her without spending a diam to enter Tourney...

its possible to get her from the royal marks you get in Team Tourna so no need for diamonds in normal tourna
                S69 Foultusk Lair
                IGN Jm4nsk1
                Guild BloodOath
                Alliance BloodOath
                lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Surely the devs never intended from the beginning for saved mails to count. So everybody who's been saving mails has been exploiting an unintentional bug. Now they've eliminated the unintentional bug and everybody complains. Yes the mods saying that saved mails count didn't help matters, but they were only stating a fact, and not intent.

Comment

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
                    its possible to get her from the royal marks you get in Team Tourna so no need for diamonds in normal tourna
                    I know but you need to qualify then you need to go as high as you can, but not everyone can qualify to get Royal Marks through Team Tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by R210592783 View Post
                      This new improvement just make the game really mess up.. Since we all know free player LOT smarter than cash player (only 10 % casher use his brain ).. Just get all hack and cheat gonna through this R2 same like GTarcade.. just make it old days.. Cash player can hapily use his diamond and Free player can hapily use his brain..
                      Let's see...I am fairly certain I use more of my brain than you do as I tend not to make broad sweeping statements such as yours. Unless you have some scientific study to back it up? I am a small casher compared to alot on this game. I have never used a hack or a cheat. Your sweeping comment truly reflects ignorance.

Oh..and to stay on topic...I never saved mails for tycoon so the change doesn't really bother me one way or another. CS tycoon is for the big guys and girls...if I get in 190-200 I am satisfied as I gave up long ago on any dream of winning it...and did so without whining.
                      Last edited by Miz18; 08-06-2014, 03:51 PM.

IGN: MizUndrstd
                      Server: s4
                      Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

wings

soo where im can get the free player wings?

Comment

Overall Scoring Rules

The the attachement of the mail sent before the Ressource Tycoon Event: yes
                          this is from last tycoon...
                          And mails sent before the Tycoon don't work to win for tycoon point. (i tried with and without 1-click)
                          Last edited by anubiswarior; 08-06-2014, 06:15 PM. Reason: précision

Comment

Originally posted by Miz18 View Post
                            Let's see...I am fairly certain I use more of my brain than you do as I tend not to make broad sweeping statements such as yours. Unless you have some scientific study to back it up? I am a small casher compared to alot on this game. I have never used a hack or a cheat. Your sweeping comment truly reflects ignorance.

Oh..and to stay on topic...I never saved mails for tycoon so the change doesn't really bother me one way or another. CS tycoon is for the big guys and girls...if I get in 190-200 I am satisfied as I gave up long ago on any dream of winning it...and did so without whining.
                            who says we talking CS tycoon lol.. well ur brain not good enough as u think..

Comment

...because a whole string of threads before your post were regarding CS Tycoon and mail not counting anymore.....
                              Or did you just make a statement without reading any of the previous posts?

I'd say if you can't make your own single server tycoon rewards...you aren't doing something correctly or you are a tiny tiny fish in a very big pond.
                              Last edited by Miz18; 08-06-2014, 09:45 PM.

IGN: MizUndrstd
                              Server: s4
                              Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

for celestial hunter why i need to upgrade lycorax to shiranui.....

Comment

Working...
                                X