X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be the Tycoon, Win Azul Wolf!

Resource Tycoon (Single Server)

Duration: August 7th to August 11th (server time)
    Servers: S1 to S208
    Description: Collect the required resources to win Azul Wolf, Vidar’s Boots, Seraph’s Helm, and many other rare items!

- Click on the Tycoon icon on the left of the game window to open the Resource Tycoon menu.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Resource Tycoon 0807.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	345.6 KB
ID:	1754473

- Players gain points by collecting required resources such as Soulstones, Angel Tears, Gems, Blessed Stones, Runestones, Seraph Stone, Element Dust, Aegis Shards, etc. during the event.

- Each day at 14:00 and 22:00 the point leaders will be determined and prizes will be sent accordingly. Prizes include Gem Enhancement Stones, Synth Scrolls, Totem Badges, and Blessed Stones.

The grand prize will be issued at the conclusion of the event.

Name:	Tycoon Total Reward 0807 .jpg
Size:	230.1 KB
ID:	1754474

Overall Scoring Rules
    (Adjusted due to changes in the development plan)

Name:	Scoring Rules.jpg
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	1754524
    Note: We regret to inform you that the prizes for 14:00 and 22:00 earned during Resource Tycoon will not be counted as resources acquired due to changes in the development plan.

Check out the valid ways of resource acquisition via the in-game Tycoon menu.

R2Games Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2

close one channel open another, I guess this will be good enough. Cool mount
    Server 191 Dread Island IGN: Silena

AVE ATQUE VALE

Comment

Why the mail isn't working in our server ua20 (merged S42 and S40) ???
      please help!! thats the only way i can win the advanced prizes in Tycoon

Comment

Its fine that you changed how tycoon works, but why do you not allow us to collect our tears, seraphs, elemental dust anyway? We should be able to get those items even if they don't count for points. No reason to delete those items too.

Comment

THX FOR THE GOD DAMIT EVENT R2 GAME!!!! NOW UR GAME WILL TOTALY DEAD END!!!
          how can a non-cash can reach 50k point if mail attachment before tycon event not COUNT!!! for non if he/she be patient in 5 day they can reach 50k point!!
          and all ppl here know that alot resorce from open chest but open chest not count, IF u dont want non cash to play ur game so PAY2PLAY!!! just give us for free player to reach 50k point to get some reward ofc they cant get rank 1-10 but they still get reward from 50k point why u DEV only care about casher but sometimes u dev need care about non casher coz alot ppl who play ur game is NON CASHER!! not only casher
          COME ON R2 games we love LOA urs game so we hope we also appreciate the non-casher for not only the casher who play your game
          OR u can give us a trick to reach 50k point with out ilegal program???

Comment

the 14:00 rewards not working after recieving the rewards at 14:00 it didnt increase my points on tycoon

Comment

when news server up?

Comment

when news server up? pls reply

Comment

Originally posted by R214220859 View Post
                  THX FOR THE GOD DAMIT EVENT R2 GAME!!!! NOW UR GAME WILL TOTALY DEAD END!!!
                  how can a non-cash can reach 50k point if mail attachment before tycon event not COUNT!!! for non if he/she be patient in 5 day they can reach 50k point!!
                  and all ppl here know that alot resorce from open chest but open chest not count, IF u dont want non cash to play ur game so PAY2PLAY!!! just give us for free player to reach 50k point to get some reward ofc they cant get rank 1-10 but they still get reward from 50k point why u DEV only care about casher but sometimes u dev need care about non casher coz alot ppl who play ur game is NON CASHER!! not only casher
                  COME ON R2 games we love LOA urs game so we hope we also appreciate the non-casher for not only the casher who play your game
                  OR u can give us a trick to reach 50k point with out ilegal program???
                  they reduced it to 18k

Comment

lmao i think its funny how they have just updated the game only to find the tycoon points for each resource has increased from 500/1000 to 3000 / 6000,wow way to go R2 you guys are really sucking the life out of this game and as a vip i cant understand why you would say F you to all the free players that help keep this game alive by increasing it so they got no chance what so ever.so the only reason i can put it down to is you want more money lmao not gunna happen, or the game is now a sinking ship in which you want people to quit so you dont have to give back the thousands people like myself have put into this game.you guys really need to start pulling your heads in as you making online games look like nothing but your payroll which wont last.maybe you guys need to think long term and stop and fix everything that needs it before opening new servers which wont help as the word is out how shottie you guys have been.and im sure you guys really arnt that far from the law suits and who knows maybe you guys already been served.incase anyone cracks you cant sue a online game think again as a consumer for any product paid or bought over the internet is classed as a business transaction,there for any money transferred from one to the other is a business trans and the dealer ie R2 can be held and ordered to refunding the total amount.

Comment

R2 you rly rly rly rly are stupid community 50k Tycoon... D rly for solo server 50k? so how about cros server 500k tycoon points ? maybe then you will get more money? Or you are like bandits who want more and more money? Non cashers cant reash a *** 50k without email and you deleted that, Non cashers dont want Pay2Win game. In my opinios you just ruined this game srsly WTH in your heads? Only money Only thinks money ?Not you But money i think your heads full off money only... Monewy Money Money... Who is NoN Cashers...? for you i think they are 0 nothing "scrubs"... You rly need lern to develop games first...

Comment

14.00 price no add my score in tycoon lol from s137 veonz

Comment

Originally posted by palakacelo23 View Post
                          the 14:00 rewards not working after recieving the rewards at 14:00 it didnt increase my points on tycoon
                          Prizes from tycoon DO NOT count as points for that same tycoon.
                          osobena
                          s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Tycoon is bug in S90 Deathshade Lair tycoon 50k point showing on front tycoon while clicking total points showing 18k points

and its impossible for us non cashier to get 50K points on single server tycoon and FOR YOUR INFORMATION
                            in our server is less 20 player and mostly are ALT

you want your game less player everyone is quitting already not so fun anymore
                            Last edited by R253309385; 08-07-2014, 05:18 AM. Reason: BAD GRAMMAR :X

Comment

hey why my char suddenly being vip?!you tought it good?it did'nt work man!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X