Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well this most cruel tycoon ever.. see minimum requirement to each category.. lol so skyrocketing fromm 500 to 6k lol

Comment

okay we understand you fixed the old mail bug. but that fix screwed us with the current mail from attachments during the event

and i love how now the 18k pt total for basic prize just vanished.
      started as 18k pts for advanced, put in an update for advanced requiring 50k pts (2k more pts then last non cross tycoon) and now sneak in an update to make basic reward total vanish altogether from being 18k

edited t add in comment and correct something
      Last edited by RealChaosblade; 08-07-2014, 05:10 PM.
      League of Angels
      ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
      Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
      10.6 Million+ BR
      The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
      (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
      Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

No chests, no old mail. Even with VIP damn near impossible to get to the 50k for advance prizes. This is just so stupid. Thanks R2 and GTArcade for totally sucking the last bits of fun out of this game to feed your greedy wallets.
        LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

Yeah the requirments for each one is really steep, from what is was. I even saved up this time round on Gem energy shards but flippin heck.
          It is really really steep, now if this was cross sevrer tycoon i can understand, but a single server, come on.

Comment

just goes to show they have fooked over alot of people in this game and now they trying to nail the coffin to finish the job,aswell as if they have to resort to this means they have lost alot of there cashers and trying to make the average spender fill the gaps,its really pitiful and cant wait to hear what a GM has to say.its a shame this great game has to be treated like a money pit for there wallets instead of looking after people and doing whats right,well all i can say is if you guys sink i will get the thousands back i have put in and thats including the other games as once this dies thats it ill make sure R2 gets the proper advertising you deserve,you guys are a disgrace of what online gaming is all about,crooks like you will loose everything and seems you guys are getting close or even crossed the line for fraud.

Comment

Did you guys all write over the screenshot I just posted?

You have to go to totals tab to find the minimum req'd points, not look at where we're all used to looking (which would be the tab where the rules are at).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gems.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	189.8 KB
ID:	1692571Click image for larger version

Name:	Star Cutter.jpg
Size:	194.6 KB
ID:	1692568Click image for larger version

Name:	Soulstone Tycoon.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	214.1 KB
ID:	1692569Click image for larger version

Name:	Angel Tears.jpg
Size:	196.4 KB
ID:	1692570
              If you can see here the minimum points required are still the same, they just put it somewhere else.

P.S. In the screenshots look at what tab in the Tycoon window is highlighted. They put the Adv. Prize Req on the rules tab...that is not the requirement to receive everything. (Shortcut to the total tab is the Detailed Ranks button)
              Last edited by Solariai; 08-07-2014, 08:38 PM.
              Shadowbound
              [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
              [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
              League of Angels
              [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Please put back the mail count for tycoon points.. it will be a big help for all non-cashers like me please please please!!! reaching 50k, even i wont rank in top 20 will be okay with me.. atleast we can get the adv.prizes.. so please make the mail points count again in Tycoon :/

Comment

Prizes from tycoon DO NOT count as points for that same tycoon.
                  Name: Screenshot_4.jpg Views: 36 Size: 15.4 KB

I believe he's talking about the 14:00 and 22:00 prizes which from the images shown on this thread it SHOULD count
                  what this!! do u JOKING with me they say reward 14.00 and 22.00 count but i try collect reward 22.00 my point still same ***
                  somebody HELP PLZZZ

Comment

don't like the fact that you have increased points required and stopped taking mailings from previous events but I guees ill have to save my energy cards to rank from now on

Comment

How many times do I have to repeat that the points required on the Rules tabs for Tycoon aren't the real minimum required points (it's the maximum required points for Advanced Prize)?

Look at the screenshots in my post for earlier: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1059779
                      Shadowbound
                      League of Angels

Comment

Originally posted by R214220859 View Post
                        what this!! do u JOKING with me they say reward 14.00 and 22.00 count but i try collect reward 22.00 my point still same ***
                        somebody HELP PLZZZ

NOT COUNT <------ maybe you should try and read first !!
                        S69 Foultusk Lair
                        IGN Jm4nsk1
                        Guild BloodOath
                        Alliance BloodOath
                        lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

I don't understand why you all crying about mails,50k is reachable for any ftp player. If you use your brains of course.

Comment

^ Yea, and they just started a new Daily Challenge event that gives loads of Darics for Djinni's.

So far I'm almost at 30k for free.
                            Shadowbound
                            League of Angels

Comment

OK I am sry R2game and i am not complain again!!!
                              now 50k point in tycon not realy hard to reach anymore coz u give us daily challenge with total 2100 daric for free and if spend 1 dia we still get 1000 daric so for non casher still have a chance to get adv reward if they use ur brain to think get a point
                              and in 2 day i got 20k point lol THX very much and i am happy now

Comment

lmao people are dumb, all you hear is whine whine and complain. Do guys do realize that its because of people that they "fixed" the mail thing for tycoon who kept blabbering about it. Now R2 is giving out 2.1k daric for free and peoples attitude change for tycoon. Wonder how many people aren't too proud now to say at least ty for the free daric.

Comment

Working...
                                X