X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

event has beatiful

Comment

well free diamonds are over for me... most offer are spam or trying to get all my stuff from cell or facebook ... ...
      this event worked only for those with diamonds... still works... but the rewards are low...
      some ppl quit in first day of event ... on my server are like 10 ppl ... most of them nooncahser... with alts ...
      this game show his limits... only for ppl with diamonds..
      do something ..... cause ,,,, im tired of diamonds.... let ppl play... or you ll have half of servers dead...

Comment

Originally posted by vissani View Post
        well free diamonds are over for me... most offer are spam or trying to get all my stuff from cell or facebook ... ...
        this event worked only for those with diamonds... still works... but the rewards are low...
        some ppl quit in first day of event ... on my server are like 10 ppl ... most of them nooncahser... with alts ...
        this game show his limits... only for ppl with diamonds..
        do something ..... cause ,,,, im tired of diamonds.... let ppl play... or you ll have half of servers dead...

dude this is by far the best event ever!!! for free players stop complain or go play a different game.
        S69 Foultusk Lair
        IGN Jm4nsk1
        Guild BloodOath
        Alliance BloodOath
        lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

so u got some free diamonds to reply my words???? or what... servers from 150 down are loosing players with every stupid event that requires diamonds ... i think that gather all srvers we get like 200 ppl... so think better when u reply...
          maybe ill go to a diffrent game.... tired of ppl with attitudine ... when they r so low lvl ... can t kill a fly....

Comment

this darik event is amazing, u can get not only 50k points in tycoon but also mount and clothes fpr free, r2 give us more than 32k darik (for freewith djini merchant reward+spend one dia reward)? thx r2

Comment

Originally posted by R28228615 View Post
              this darik event is amazing, u can get not only 50k points in tycoon but also mount and clothes fpr free, r2 give us more than 32k darik (for freewith djini merchant reward+spend one dia reward)? thx r2
              wow ... comercial brake ... be back in a minute

Comment

today is day 3 of the tycoon and im at 41k points and im a non casher...all you need to do is get gemology cards from djinni merchant...i got a ton of the basic energy (50) and so far have 12k tycoon points in gems and 9k points in gem enhancement stones, everyone here just complains that its too hard to hit 50k, but are you trying hard enough?

Comment

what to try .... ok i hit 50 k .... after all this time... at one event .. but there are like 10 ppl on server....
                  well i guess i won .. im with the other 9 whos gonna win .. something... nice ... whos gonna say a pray for this game... Josh u wanna say something nice for the first 150 servers who got like 10 ppl on server? u know a good pray... maybe other players come back to feel like they play... maybe they get one sword for free that heals .. or hecate.... so that cross server dont feel like a waste of time ... NICE EVENT >.. KEEP CONVINCE YOURSELFS.. u need that ... maybe they need to give a real event for ppl with no cash ... so that the game evolve... instead of dying

Comment

daaaamn people, its not that difficult to win this tycoon event or at least get 50k points even if you are a non casher. Just buy lots of gemology cards from djinni, enough to get you 20k points a day in gemology which is about 4k tycoon points, plus the gem enhance stones which add another 2k so theres 6k tycoon points right there, from just gemology, do other stuff and you're bound to get 10k points a day. you could get about 2k to 4k daric per day from the events, mostly for free i might add which is enough to buy items for more points, so stop complaining, this is probably as free is it will ever get. x.x pmo

Comment

^ lol unless there's another person on your server that wants 1st as much as you want it. *facepalm*
                      Shadowbound
                      [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                      [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                      League of Angels
                      [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

sadly there was x.x

Comment

I need another 7500 points to reach 50k, i'm a non-casher. It's a little high limit for players. It could be 30-40k, then more players would reach a greater reward.

Comment

what the **** is going on? why cant we create TD? we need TD to reach 650 dev so that we can get 8k daric and reach the 50k points

Comment

my points is 43k+ if i have that 8k daric i can reach the 50k points to get the boots and helm

Comment

IGN:Strategist
                                Server:[36] Fallen Angels
                                Class: Sorcerer
                                BR 638341
                                Guild:ShadowStrike

please respond......

Comment

Working...
                                X