Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have the previous Darics from last Single Server Tycoon it might get the 50K points.

Comment

I'm a pure "NON-CASHER" too, no VIP status or other stuff but i manage to get 85K points at tycoon (at this moment) and im on the 1st place on our server knowing that i got some heavy casher foes and i manage to get LYCORAX too.. i think its how you really play the game, how you use your "BRAIN".. Don't just spend resources(DARICS) on useless stuff that you wont benefit at the end.. if you have goals or target just focus on that..

Comment

it r2games what kind of compensation is that you prioritize the diamond user if td and ta is working i can reach 50k points in tycoon you did it by purpose so that free player cant reach the quota points for advance prize what the hell is that compensation thats so worthless 50k warsoul , 500k gold , 10 angel tears , and 3k battle honor . . .how about my points in daric 19732 . . If ta and td is working i can get the 8k daric and reach the 50k points that r2games . . Thats the worst compensation
        Last edited by EdgeLOA; 08-11-2014, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X