Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so everyones big complaint about yesterdays TA issue is that they cant buy serpha stones??? All I see you complaining about 120 tycoon pts at most, if all your missing 120 pts and this is your complaint... You should really stop playing! I don't see how you cant get 50K in Tycoon, with Djinni going on, heck they're giving out a ridiculous amount of Daric, a 90% sale, and if you don't like what you see at the time, it costs a whopping 10 Daric to swap. RIDICULOUS!!!!

Comment

truth is not everyone can afford to cash in tycoon so every little helps,, even 120 points. it all adds up. they have their right to speak their mind. this game is too competitive, so even 120 points can make the difference imo

Comment

where dafuq is the compensation that time all the player i did at the last dam 30 min and it bug ***** make me cannot get 650 devotion

Comment

yeah 2 days past still no compensation

Comment

right now there no compensation for bug TA even thu they fix it we need the compensation please
            s90 deathshade lair

Comment

They wont comp until after XS. All rdy been announced!

Comment

Actually they said comp to come when fixed and as it reads in the mod post its been fixed but no comp yet.

Comment

Working...
                X