• Event: Consume to Regain!

Click image for larger version

Name:	LoA Hot Events.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	1754771
    Duration: August 14th to August 15th
    Servers: S1 - S209
    Description: Become a resource reaper, spend resources and get 50% back! This is a daily event, numbers will be reset each day.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Consuming, Regaining 0814.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	1754770

More exciting events are coming August 15th to August 17th, check them out in-game via the Hot Events menu!

R2Games Ops Team
    Attached Files
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

Well... good job starting this event after Taycoon. Genious. Absolutely fantastic.
    Not!
    Devs, try harder, think with ur head, not with your walets.
    I personaly am fine, have resorses to invest, but a lot of ppl dont.

Comment

Bunch of greedy inconsiderate jerks running this place. This event should have been 3 days ago when people actually had the resources to do this.
      LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

dont you think its a bit too late ? tycoon is over already lol

Comment

Timing with tycoon is irrelevant. No one said you had to use up your resources. We know there's a consuming, regaining event, just save enough in your inventory so you'll have it for the next event.

Comment

i dunno why you guys presume that consuming regaining should appear with tycoon. its fortunate if it does, but this event is cool in its own right. you get half the resources you use fer free. shouldnt you be more grateful than be whining?
            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
            Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by analily69 View Post
              Timing with tycoon is irrelevant. No one said you had to use up your resources. We know there's a consuming, regaining event, just save enough in your inventory so you'll have it for the next event.
              With no set pattern there is no reason to assume anything about when a hot event is showing up. By not spending your resources you handicap your hero development and no free player can get the required amount of resources to quailfy for consuming regaining in a single day so there is no may to maximize the benefits of the hot event. And if by chance you are lucky enough to get the required amount over the course of the three days his current event lasts then that's two days you are now behind and any one that has missed a day of this game knows how hard it is to try and come back from being behind.

Comment

Originally posted by R272481777 View Post
                With no set pattern there is no reason to assume anything about when a hot event is showing up. By not spending your resources you handicap your hero development and no free player can get the required amount of resources to quailfy for consuming regaining in a single day so there is no may to maximize the benefits of the hot event. And if by chance you are lucky enough to get the required amount over the course of the three days his current event lasts then that's two days you are now behind and any one that has missed a day of this game knows how hard it is to try and come back from being behind.
                well, you only need planning. keep 400 blesstones, 400 seraphstones, 800 elemental crystals, 3k soulstones, 4k refining stones, 4k runestones, 2k star cutters and 200 tears always in reserve. use anything you get in excess of these quantities. why? cus consuming regaining has been a two days event so far.
                Last edited by MagusRynd; 08-15-2014, 04:50 AM.
                League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
                  well, you only need planning. keep 400 blesstones, 400 seraphstones, 800 elemental crystals, 3k soulstones, 4k refining stones, 4k runestones, 2k star cutters and 200 tears always in reserve. use anything you get in excess of these quantities. why? cus consuming regaining has been a two days event so far.
                  And you still end up behind in the long run because those resources youve saved could have been the difference between evolving or not, between getting to the next lvl or not in their respective areas. So all you end up doing is gettng further and firther behind with no way to catch up without cashing hard. Instead of forcing us to handicap ourselves the devs should take this fact into consideration instead of being greedy fools.

Comment

And you still end up behind in the long run because those resources youve saved could have been the difference between evolving or not, between getting to the next lvl or not in their respective areas. So all you end up doing is gettng further and firther behind with no way to catch up without cashing hard. Instead of forcing us to handicap ourselves the devs should take this fact into consideration instead of being greedy fools.
                    Whether or not you save is a choice you get to make, as with cashing, no one is forcing any player to do anything. You just gotta play with what events are available when they are available and thats it.

Comment

sheeple. sad sad sheeple.

Comment

well thats about enough i think consuming regaining came in the right time its not during tycoon to get points nore it is after tycoon too but what about beach treasure this event sure gave more resources than u need for consume regain....im not a big casher i olny have VIP and with all the things they gave for the beach event i think you should be thankful not whining all day long .... its not developpers fault u used all ur resources after tycoon and during/after beach treasure..plan ahead have a mind thank you ^_^

Comment

Meanwhile we have bunches of people complaining that they couldn't save resources in their mail so that they could use them in tycoon. I hope you are one of the ones happy they disabled the saving in mail for tycoon. That said, I have plenty of issues with the game, but pick a strategy within the limitations. Saving a few days worth of resources was an easy decision for me because of the potential payoff when consuming, regaining returned. a couple hundred or thousand resources isn't going to make you suddenly be able to beat a casher so save and plan.

Comment

Originally posted by analily69 View Post
                            I hope you are one of the ones happy they disabled the saving in mail for tycoon.

a couple hundred or thousand resources isn't going to make you suddenly be able to beat a casher so save and plan.
                            Absolutely not. I was ****** as everyone else about the mail thing.

Fortunately we have only 2-3 heavy cashers on my server but they are not the ones I am concerned with as they have no idea what they are doing other than to throw more money at the screen and will eventually go away since they cant actually stay on the top against skilled non-cashers.

Comment

Working...
                            X