Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mount Exclusive: Grab Your Favorite Mount!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Exclusive: Grab Your Favorite Mount!

Mount Exclusive: Grab Your Favorite Mount!

Mount Exclusive
    Duration: Aug 15th to Aug 17th (server time)
    Servers: S1 to S209
    Description: Take your favorite mount home with you! Mount Exclusive gives you the chance to take home one of three mounts: Majestic Steed, Cockatrice and Floe Hunter. All you have to do is pick the one you want and complete the tasks required of you. Remember, you can only choose one, so pick carefully!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mount Exclusive.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	367.3 KB
ID:	1754806

Each mount has specific tasks which must be completed before players can claim it.

Name:	Mount Exclusive  Rewards.jpg
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	1754803

Players who claim a mount from the Mount Exclusive event can earn Sapphires and use a Mount Bonus Card to receive bonus rewards. Bonus rewards are based on which of the mounts you claim.

Name:	Mount Bonus Card exchange requirements.jpg
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	1754804
    Mount Exclusive Bonus (Hot Events panel)

Name:	Mount Exclusive Bonus.jpg
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	1754805
    Note: The bonus card can only be used after you obtain a mount from the Mount Exclusive event.

Remember, you can only choose one of the mounts so be careful in your choice!

R2Games Ops Team
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

can the non vip grab the 500 devotion shard every day to get the mount? if not can we non vip have a different
    way to obtain them plz

Comment

I don't have a royal steed. Is this majestic steed is a whole package or I need royal steed as well?

Comment

u can get majestic steed without breaking a sweat . sad part is that u must have royal steed to benefit from it

Comment

lol 18 raid in raider and the reward only 50*10 sacrife point???

Comment

Lol this rewards only for VIP's , Free players have no chance to get these

Comment

Originally posted by R257979245 View Post
              VIP doesn't mean you are a casher. I am VIP and I don't cash. Now recharging 20k just to get a mount is over exaggerated...

Comment

Originally posted by R257979245 View Post
                Nope, not for VIP, for cashers. I am VIP with free offers, no way I can make that. Not to mention the fact that I can't afford the Royal steed, so no mount for me....
                osobena
                s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

they also added the Royal steed for 199 diamonds to the "Mount Exclusive Bonus" Hot event. that's 50% off the normal price, and a pretty good deal for the majestic steed. If you can afford 699 diamonds every 30 days for VIP from free offers, there's little reason you wouldn't be able to afford an extra 199 diamonds for the mount.

And if you can get it now, you can still grab the majestic steed soul now, and pick up the royal steed from the store for the regular price of 399 whenever you save up enough diamonds.

Particularly for R2games (which has the free offer system), this seems very generous imo.

Comment

One thing i do not understand, to evolve cokatrice to iron you need majestic steed. but this event only allows for us to get one. So how is that possible?!

Comment

Originally posted by R211615071 View Post
                      One thing i do not understand, to evolve cokatrice to iron you need majestic steed. but this event only allows for us to get one. So how is that possible?!
                      This event gives the regular Cockatrice Soul, not the Iron Cockatrice Soul. that hasn't been released yet. If you want to get it at a later date though, you're probably best off getting the majestic steed now.

Comment

Originally posted by hunuot View Post
                        they also added the Royal steed for 199 diamonds to the "Mount Exclusive Bonus" Hot event. that's 50% off the normal price, and a pretty good deal for the majestic steed. If you can afford 699 diamonds every 30 days for VIP from free offers, there's little reason you wouldn't be able to afford an extra 199 diamonds for the mount.

And if you can get it now, you can still grab the majestic steed soul now, and pick up the royal steed from the store for the regular price of 399 whenever you save up enough diamonds.

Particularly for R2games (which has the free offer system), this seems very generous imo.
                        The problem is it takes time to make enough offers to generate the dias. I usually barely make the 699 for a whole month. And I have days when I am struggling to find an offer for 1 dia for recharge reward, last week was like this and I renew VIP 6 days ago. So no dias at the moment and making 200 for 3 days... okay, it is actually luck, if a nice task shows up.... And yes, I am planning to get the soul anyway, you never know when it might come in handy.
                        osobena
                        s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

i have already royal seed. I done thing for majestic seed ? and now ? dont understand how it's work.

i found : just need to evolve
                          Last edited by elodie500; 08-15-2014, 06:09 AM. Reason: found solution

Comment

Originally posted by elodie500 View Post
                            i have already royal seed. I done thing for majestic seed ? and now ? dont understand how it's work.

i found : just need to evolve
                            Congrats!
                            osobena
                            s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Can you get another steed to evolve and then have the original and an upgraded version? Thankies

Comment

Working...
                              X