Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mount Exclusive: Grab Your Favorite Mount!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tweakley View Post
    Can you get another steed to evolve and then have the original and an upgraded version? Thankies
    looking in the glamor option after you evolve, royal steed is no longer an option to unlock in glamor. so it would be a waste to get a 2nd royal steed icon
    League of Angels
    ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
    Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
    10.6 Million+ BR
    The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
    (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
    Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

Thank you so much! Whew, was about to do that maybe! lol

Comment

what is the rating of this majestic steed by the way? The other two has no problem, we can see it at the mount glamor.

Comment

Originally posted by R22030725 View Post
          can the non vip grab the 500 devotion shard every day to get the mount? if not can we non vip have a different
          way to obtain them plz
          If you mean the Sapphire.. You need to buy 3 more attempts in Raid - 150 dias + 200 for the Arena benefit, that gives you +2 free daily attempts in Arena to collect all 3 of them and get the mount bonus card.

Originally posted by R24305689
          hahaha These mounts are for VIP=CASH players as a free player you got no chance of getting it
          Im free player and I got it. Its not so easy to get 200 dias from offers, but its not impossible.
          My pain may be the reason for somebody's laugh.
          But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody's pain.

Charlie Chaplin

Comment

Working...
          X