This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LS Server Maintenance on October 29th at 22:00 EDT

Lunaria Story servers will be going down for maintenance to update Halloween events at 22:00 EDT on October 29th, (19:00 AM PDT, 3:00 AM GMT on October 30th, 10:00 GMT +8 on October 30th). Servers are expected to be down for 1 hour, but could be longer or shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

• Magic
    replied
    a post from 2014? joker right?

Leave a comment:

• Chupolszz
    replied
    no more event like THIS??? bring it back la.

Leave a comment:

• â™ QueenSpadeâ™ 
    replied
    what's supposed to happen?

Leave a comment:

• xdhiee07
    replied
    nothing happen? im in s97

Leave a comment:

• juliesparks
    replied
    haha, i play candy crush i meantime

Leave a comment:

• averyjo
    replied
    1hr its done?

Leave a comment:

• â™ QueenSpadeâ™ 
    replied
    ._. I only noticed this now....

Leave a comment:

• R2917623
    replied
    guess nothing to do now, gonna kill time and play diablo 3

Leave a comment:

• juliesparks
    replied
    ****...i was in middle of pr almost done

Leave a comment:

• zhanglidu
    replied
    oh and \o/ luz get the 1k$ pet f16

Leave a comment:

• zhanglidu
    replied
    lol should know better that when they say maintenance do not enter an instance at the time of said maintenance

Leave a comment:

• R2917623
    replied
    that sux, i was in the middle of Nebula.

Leave a comment:

• menoluz
    replied
    night shade can be gotten for goddess smooching 100 gold per try and since u wont get the steampunk outifit u can get night shade for about 1200 gold , u can smooch for 1000 and the odd of getting kimono, flame dragon and anything else cool is slim to none, but with a few tries u will get the moonstalker card i got it 3 times. mount should be able to eat anything alloy darksteel epic and moonlight. R2 ive spent alot onthis game but this is gone way beyond ridiculous, u can buy a i5 8gb ram pc for 587$ ....

Leave a comment:

• R21081880
    replied
    lambo, to be fair though,

Event I - can be good if people want nightshade, but getting the pet is something not many is willing to go for. I personally will just skip this one.
    Event II - 3 days to hunt the bosses only x.x that is tight..... since it is chancy that the boss event drop the box and chancy that the box even drop the wing.... would be so nice if this is permanent like the manga map. took me over 1 month to get the costume from the box. extremely hard.
    Event III - I welcome more money rain o.o always miss it because it is at an odd time where i cannot attend.
    Event IV - i am feeling mixed with this. this should be on same time as the moonstalker wing event. da instance bosses arent giving good loot most of the time... mostly just mount feed materials for older players o.o

Leave a comment:

Working...
X