Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunaria Story Server Merges Starting 1/3/2015 @ 9 PM EST

Hello all,

We have decided to merge some servers, in order to help you find more friends to connect with in-game, and enhance your gaming experience. We will send an announcement in the future when our servers are merged, as well as make posts on our website and forums. You will still be able to use your old accounts to log in to the game, just as before. The details are as follows:
    • Servers [S54, S47, S58, S66, S70] and [S76, S81, S87, S93] will be merged on January 3rd at 9 PM EST (6 PM PST, 2 AM GMT (January 4th), 10 AM GMT+8 (January 4th))).
    • Servers S95 and S101 will be merged on January 4th at 2 AM GMT (6 PM PST (January 3rd), 9 PM EST (January 3rd), 10 AM GMT+8))).
    • Servers [S71, S73, S75, S78, S80] and [S82, S84, S86, S88, S90, S92] will be merged on January 4th at 10 AM GMT+8 (6 PM PST (January 3rd), 9 PM EST (January 3rd), 2 AM GMT))).

Downtime is expected to last for 3-4 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any changes or updates. For a list of activities and promotions for merged servers, please click here! However, if you are on Servers S95, and S101, please click here instead.

Only players’ characters who meet ALL of the following requirements will be removed
    • Haven’t been logged in for 15 days or more, and are...
    • Below Lvl. 40, and have...
    • 100 Gold and less, and have...
    • Never recharged.
    • Only characters that fulfill all of the previous conditions will be removed. For example, a player’s character at Lvl. 39, with 100 Gold or less, will not be removed if he/she has logged in the game in the past 15 days. Please note, however, that if your character is removed, it cannot be restored. Please make the appropriate preparations in advance, to avoid having your character inadvertently deleted.

What will happen to other players related to the removed character?
    • Deleted characters will be removed from Friends’ Lists.
    • Marriage/partnerships will be over.
    • Deleted characters will be removed from their Guilds.
    • Deleted characters will be removed from their parties/teams.
    • If the character is a Guild Leader, the Guild Leader will be removed.
    • If the character is a team leader, the team will be removed.
    • What will happen with the newly merged servers?
    • All of a players’ data, items, Gold, mail, quests, etc., will be transferred to the new server.
    • All Rankings will be refreshed. Each ranking will be adjusted in accordance with the current players on the new server.
    • Guild Battle will be reset. Players will need to re-register to take part in Guild Battle. The title of Number One Guild will be given out after the first Guild Battle in the newly merged server.
    • All Guild stats, including Guild members, level, and Guild Beast, will be transferred to the new server.
    • Anything else that might happen with the newly merged servers?
    • If a player has multiple characters in the merging servers, they will need to select one of them to play as, every time they log in to the game. The character selection panel will appear while the game is loading.
    • If there are multiple characters with the same name in the merging servers, they will have “_ + server number” added to their names, to avoid any confusion.
    • If there are multiple Guilds with the same name in the merging servers, they will have “_+ server number” added to their names, to avoid any confusion.
    • Players will be able to choose which character their recharge goes to, if they have more than one character in the merged server. If a player only has one character in the merged server, all recharges will go to the one character in their selected server, the same as before.

finaly, thanks GM :*

Comment

clearly don't give a hoot about your players on s101, r2games games are the worst games company ever, 300k might difference between servers, hardly fair game!
      and this forum is a waste of time, as r2 dont even look at it., you poor moderators take the flack, and as for the ticket system, that's a joke too with automated responses

Comment

Originally posted by Knox1982 View Post
        clearly don't give a hoot about your players on s101, r2games games are the worst games company ever, 300k might difference between servers, hardly fair game!
        and this forum is a waste of time, as r2 dont even look at it., you poor moderators take the flack, and as for the ticket system, that's a joke too with automated responses
        I hear you.. I sent my ticket and the computer response does not understand lol.. It wont give me my account back. I sent everything it needed ...It stopped responding to my emails for 11 days and then replys..Whats the account name? Like are you serious I just sent you 1 weeks of emails,pictures, account verifications, recharge photos, screenshots, I couldnt help but think I was getting pranked. Oh well :/
        Guild:Claymore
        Level:66
        Server: 103
        Vip: Purple
        Might: 1.1m+
        Hobby: Lets get this MONEY AND TURN UP!

Comment

what time release server 105?
          Last edited by R243999941; 01-01-2015, 11:07 AM.

Comment

*** are you guys thinking merging s93 and 87 with s54 thats not fair s54 been out for almost 2 years now -_- we have no chance

Comment

please merge S1 to S93

Comment

Originally posted by kamiduded1 View Post
                *** are you guys thinking merging s93 and 87 with s54 thats not fair s54 been out for almost 2 years now -_- we have no chance
                s93 is merged with s76, s81 and s87. what would rather have? a merge with s1 or with s54?

Comment

Originally posted by Knox1982 View Post
                  i mentor s101 and s95, i was check you guy's rank and see that you guys seem pretty even, i know it can sound unfair, and i'm just offering my opinion, i also think s101 players are capable of catching up and eventually being better than s95

Comment

Originally posted by AvaahJr View Post
                    I hear you.. I sent my ticket and the computer response does not understand lol.. It wont give me my account back. I sent everything it needed ...It stopped responding to my emails for 11 days and then replys..Whats the account name? Like are you serious I just sent you 1 weeks of emails,pictures, account verifications, recharge photos, screenshots, I couldnt help but think I was getting pranked. Oh well :/
                    AvaahJr i'd appreaciate if you could pm me some more info on your case so i can try to help you, looking forward to hearing from you

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Lauvi View Post
                      s93 is merged with s76, s81 and s87. what would rather have? a merge with s1 or with s54?
                      or don't merge with either of them simple merging with s87 wasn't a problem cause we are close in might but s54 really -_- they have 1m mights

Comment

GM can you please merge also s83
                        Name: .L.
                        Lvl: 65
                        Might: 289k+
                        Guild: Psycho
                        VIP: 2
                        Server:26
                        Partner: Akuma

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Lauvi View Post
                          merge with s1 :3 xD
                          NOT TALKING TO MUCH IS I'M. NOT TALKING TO MUCH JUST SHOW HOW STRONG I'M

愛知ってる M A D D I ♥♥ FOREVER :D:o

Comment

oh yay another merge .... said no1 ever !
                            Name- LalaXD
                            Server- 62 & 37
                            Class- Elementalist

Comment

Originally posted by shadowpriest21 View Post
                              GM can you please merge also s83
                              I will forward your suggestion.
                              Send in a ticket:
                              Terms Of Use:

Comment

Working...
                              X