Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New server GMT +8 Please

Comment

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious items. Golden chest and Silver Chest got lot of **** items -_-

Comment

more food to mount then..
        IGN: Preface
        Guild: GUILDLESS

Comment

Originally posted by R276641141 View Post
          more food to mount then..
          that's what i'm using them for

Comment

what a waste i got over 600 silver chests that i had to feed to my mount because i can never afford to buy all the keys, and watch them decide to do key drop event.. just to P/I/S/S (not a swear by the way) off every body who was forced to feed em to their mount
            just to make room

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Superman View Post
              what a waste i got over 600 silver chests that i had to feed to my mount because i can never afford to buy all the keys, and watch them decide to do key drop event.. just to P/I/S/S (not a swear by the way) off every body who was forced to feed em to their mount
              just to make room
              It's not a waste. Some people farm those chest to gain good exp for their mount. 1 stack of gold chest can give you around 5k exp for mount.It's pretty good deal and mind you mount play role for might and stat of players. And i doubt there will be any key drop event for the golden key and silver key.

Comment

I suggest opening the silver chest. I got 12k might off 50 of them when i opened. They contribute to your mount enhancement as well as your PETBOOK. I opened 15 gold chest and gained nothing lol just feed the gold chest to your mount I think the chance of getting one of legendary items is the same chance as lucian in a raffle ticket..which is 0. xD

Comment

yes but i'd rather have the items in the chest, i mean think of it 1200 chances to obtain level 7 gems.., and most of the items are still very use full to me... even the refinement stones, because right now i'm up to 800 consumed and i still don't have a level 7.. refined equip...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Superman View Post
                    yes but i'd rather have the items in the chest, i mean think of it 1200 chances to obtain level 7 gems.., and most of the items are still very use full to me... even the refinement stones, because right now i'm up to 800 consumed and i still don't have a level 7.. refined equip...
                    just accept the fact not every event is for everyone. halloween box event is the best.people get a lot lvl 7 gems,and mount item for free or for a liltle gold.that i guess good for everyone and i see people happy for it. and it just 800 stones u spent not to get refine 7.it just a liltle compare to certain people.take advantage of good events and leave out whats not good for you.if there no good event at all.just quit

Comment

Originally posted by AsDiegZxc View Post
                      New server GMT +8 Please
                      Please be patient.
                      Send in a ticket:
                      Terms Of Use:

Comment

Working...
                      X