X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2CS_Crystal
    started a topic [1/28-1/30] Gem Spree

[1/28-1/30] Gem Spree

Time: 1/28/2015 0:00 - 1/30/2015 23:59 (Server Time)

Server: All servers that have finished new server and server merge events.

Details: Want some fancy gems? But they are not that cheap? Now it’s your chance to get gems for free! Recharge Gold for bonus rewards!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gem Spree 1.28.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	1764291

• Mystic2
    replied
    I too am currently having an issue with receiving gold. I purchased 5 hours ago and still no credit to the account. I contacted Support and the such and will be taking 12+ hours. thing is, will I still be able to get the event rewards if the gold is put on the account after the event has expired?!

Leave a comment:

• iamdestroyer
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr.Superman View Post
    seriously another casher event,

usa. some people only make $1.75- S3.00 a day, they play your game, (and the poor who are just making ends meet), give a gem pack drop from instances or bosses instead, stop being discrimatory against your customer base,
    It isn't discriminatory this is a PAY-TO-WIN game. Also if you only get paid 3$ a day you will only make around 90$ a month or if you meant 3$ an hour, the common work day for everyone is around 10 hours each day meaning you only get around 210$ a week multiply that by 4 is 840 add 60$ for the left over 2 days and you get 900$, the cheapest internet I know of costs 15$ a month for a year (after a year it goes up around 35$) plus you have enough time to play and complain on forums so thats -100$... which leads to 785$ a month. Which finally leads to why are you playing this game instead of working for survival?

Leave a comment:

• Dr.Superman
    replied
    seriously another casher event,

usa. some people only make $1.75- S3.00 a day, they play your game, (and the poor who are just making ends meet), give a gem pack drop from instances or bosses instead, stop being discrimatory against your customer base,

Leave a comment:

• xxWhiteOutxx
    replied
    It's cause ultimatepay closed down last Sept i think it was. You can check the official site ultimatepay.com

Leave a comment:

• iamdestroyer
    replied
    Originally posted by bestdoge View Post
    recharged this afternoon, hour later no gold has come into my account. receipt from ultimatepay is in my mail, and r2 account shows the order went through.
    is anyone else experiencing this problem? a friend that recharged with paypal had it working fine, but everyone i asked who used ultimatepay didn't.
    Were you logged in at the time? That's my only question.

Leave a comment:

• DiaNyx
    replied
    recharged this afternoon, hour later no gold has come into my account. receipt from ultimatepay is in my mail, and r2 account shows the order went through.
    is anyone else experiencing this problem? a friend that recharged with paypal had it working fine, but everyone i asked who used ultimatepay didn't.
    it can sometimes take 3-4 hours or longer usually it either happens right away or you have to wait a while though if you dont get your gold in 24 hours I would send a ticket in

and ooooo for this event nice that there are some low 200 or 500 in there but can we get actual events please

Leave a comment:

• Mentor_Yurie
    replied
    Please send ticket to our support http://support.r2games.com/ under Billing Issues category.

And regarding ultimatepay, I have never use it but i have read about it ultimate game cards here where it said it's retiring last year

Leave a comment:

• bestdoge
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X